Dr. Sumithra Devi. K. A
Engineering is the application of Science and Mathematics by which the properties of matter and the sources of energy in nature are made useful to people.
- is the design and manufacture of complex products (Software Engineering).
- is the calculated manipulation or direction (Social Engineering).
Engineering is the application of Scientific, Economic, Social and Practical knowledge in order to invent, design, build, maintain, research and improve structure, machines , devices, systems, materials and processes.
Term Engineering is derived from Latin Ingenious, meaning ‘Cleverness’ and ingeniare, meaning ‘to devise’.
An Engineer Social Responsibility (ESR) must encompass protecting public welfare and may also extend to concerns around sustainability, the social context of their engineering designs, empathy & caring, striving for social justice & peace and Pro Bono work (EPICS-Engineering Projects in Community Sciences).
Engineering education is the activity of teaching knowledge and principles related to the professional practices of engineering, including the initial education for becoming an engineer and advanced education with specialization that follow. Service learning in engineering education has gained popularity with variety of disciplinary focus in engineering education including Mechanical, Construction, Computer Science, Electrical, other forms of related education.
Engineering education research creates knowledge and aims at defining, informing and improving both engineering education and education of engineers via research on Epistemology, Policy, Assessment, Pedagogy and Diversity pertaining to engineering.
Every engineering graduate should aim at achieving the Excellence, Sustainability and Professional Ethics with social and human concern.
We staffs and students of GSSSIETW, Mysuru, aim at achieving, professional, sustainable growth of the institutions with defined vision, mission maintaining global standards.
- 2009: Ph.D., Computer Science Engineering, Specialization in VLSI Partitioning CAD Tool, Avinashlingam University, Coimbatore.
- 1990: Master of Engineering, Electronics, UVCE, Bangalore
- 1985: Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Communication, MCE, Hassan
Professional Experience :
- Professor and Principal: 15th January 2015- Till date GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women, Mysore-570016
- Member Evaluator, CSE Board, National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi, India
- Professor and Director: 01/09/2009 – 05/01/2015 Department of Master of Computer Applications, R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore – 59
Accreditated the programme Two times for 3 years
- Established increase in intake from 60 to 120
- Established Research centre Under Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi, Karnataka.
Professor and Head: 21/10/2001 – 01/09/2009
Department of Master of Computer Applications, R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore – 59
- Faculty to establish the MCA Department
Assistant Professor: 01/11/1996 – 21/10/2001
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore, Karnataka, India – 560059
Lecturer 01/11/1986 – 01/11/1996
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore, Karnataka, India – 560059
- Faculty to establish the First batch of CSE Dept in R.V Engineering College
Research Experience :
- Produced 2 Ph.D. in Electronics and Communication from Jain University, Bangalore, 2014: Dr. Parameshachari B D land Dr. Rajashekarappa.
- Produced 1 Ph.D. in Electronics and Communication from to VTU, Belagavi, 2016: Dr. Rajini Swetha
- Registered Ph.D. guide in E&C Research Center, R.V College of Engineering affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, India
- Coarsening hierarchical mixed-size placement algorithm with timing constraints estimation. – By B. Sekhar Babu., Ph.D. student
- Advanced CMOS Technology Based Design of Analog and Digital IP and Integrating into PSOC – By Snehalata S Gurav, Ph.D. Student,
- Registered Ph.D. guide in MCA Research Center, R V College of Engineering affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, India
- Performance analysis in identifying an efficient and optimal method for ad hoc and sensor networks – By Mohanaradhya, Ph.D. student
- An Integrated Framework for Optimizing Security Issues by Effective Utilization of Bluetooth Wireless techniques For Adhoc Networks – By Sandhya. S, Ph.D. student
- Registered Ph.D. guide at Prist University, Tamilnadu, India
- Efficient recall in cross language information retrieval using data mining techniques – Archana M, Ph.D. student
- Performance evolution and scalability of services and data storage in Cloud Computing –Amudha T, Ph.D. student
- An Investigation on development of Efficient Techniques for Sentimental Analysis of real-time data- Vishal C, Ph.D. student
- Registered Ph.D. guide at Jain Deemed University, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Broad Area of Research Management Information Systems – Chetana, Jain University, Ph.D. student
- Analysis and proposing a fault tolerant routing protocol for enhancing resiliency and reliability for Mobile Wireless Sensor Networks- Shaymala, Ph.D. student
- Analysis of Spyware using Data Mining Approach-Mahesh Chari, Ph.D. student
- Contents based image retrieval using fuzzy dominant color space and SVM- ENSEMBLE classification- Vijaya Kumar Bandhi, Ph.D., student
- Registered Ph.D. Guide, Bharathiyar University, Tamil Nadu, India
- (Broad Area of Research) E-Governance - Suchi Bhattacharya, Ph.D student
- (Broad Area of Research) Cloud Computing – By Kumaresan, Ph.D student
- Guided Projects for Computer Science & Engineering, RVCE, Students, 2000-2014
- Guided Projects on VLSI for 8th sem Electronics Engineering Students, RVCE.
- Guided Projects for PG Students, R V College of Engineering. Since 2000-2014
||Project Title with Ref. No.
Studies on Design and Characterization of Radio Frequency Micro electro Mechanical system based devices for Naval Applications (2009 – 2012)
Naval Research Board (NRB), DRDO, Delhi
Development of Algorithms for Improved Accuracy in DGPS Measurements using Digital Signal Processing Tools(2010 – 2012)
Defense R&D Organization, Directorate of
Armaments, Govt of India
Setting Up A Cloud Center Of Excellence – 2013
Ref No: 12/AICTE/RIFD/MOD(Policy-4)
Pvt-72/2012-13, Dated 12.07.2013
||AICTE, New Delhi
CTS-RVCE FOSS Lab
| 3 years
| CTS, Bangalore
Citation Indices of the Research Publications:
- Citations - 167
- h-index- 08
- i-10index- 06
- “An Enhanced RESISTPRO Based Approach for Secure Data Sharing in Bluetooth Networks, International conference on "Advanced Computing and Communication Systems – ICACCS, January 2017"- In-press
- "Lifespan Enhancement of Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) through Residual Energy Balancing and Uniform Distribution of Cluster Nodes." Indian Journal of Science and Technology 9.43 (November 2016).
- “Hybrid Partitioning Algorithm for Area Minimization in Circuits”, Procedia Computer Science, Volume 48, 2015, Pages 692-698, ISSN 1877-0509, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2015.04.203
- "Augmenting Bluetooth Security by Behavior Based User Categorization", Elsevier Procedia Computer Science Journal, Volume 57, 2015, Pp. no. 1424–1431, Available online at ScienceDirect, DoI: 10.1016/j.procs.2015.07.462
- “Performance of Hybrid Genetic Algorithm on Digital Circuit Area Minimization”, International Journal Of Innovative Research In Computer And Communication Engineering(IJIRCCE), Volume 2, Issue 12, (December 2014), ISSN (Online): 2320 – 980, pp.7526-7529
- “Effective Architecture for DynamicBidirectional ResourceMapping Web Service in Cloud”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Advanced Engineering (IJIRAE) Volume 1 Issue 8 (September 2014) ISSN: 2349-2163.
- “Prevention of Data From the Data Leakage in Cloud Computing”, International Journal of Recent Advance in Science and Engineering (IJRACE), a wing of (ISRACE) First International Conference on Recent Advances in Sciencje and Engineering on 30th October 2014 at Bengaluru ISBN:978-93-83083-89-3.
- “A Lightweight paradigm to security in blue tooth networks” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering and Technology (IJARCET), Vloume 3 Issue4, April 2014.
- “Effective Architecture for Dynamic Bidirectional Resource Mapping web serive in Cloud (DBRM)”, International Journal Innovative Research in Advanced Engineering (IJIRAE) vlume 1, Issue 8 (Sept 2014).
- “Implementing J48 algorithm on Audio Conference Call Detail Records to predict high usage customers” IFRSA International Journal Of Electronics Circuits And Systems |Vol 3|issue 2|June 2014 PP: 197 – 199
- "Implementation of PKI in Government Business", International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology, 2014, ISSN 0975–9646
- “Analysis of E-Governance Projects across India”, CIIT International Journal of Software Engineering, 2013, ISSN 0974 – 9748, pp. 27-32.
- Categorization of E-Governance Projects on the basis of Standards followed”, CIIT International Journal of Science & Technology, 2012, ISSN 0974 – 9748, pp. 86-91
- “Performance Evaluation of Crypt Analytical Approaches in Bluetooth Networks”, International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering &Management (IJAIEM), Volume 2, Issue 7 July 2013, ISSN, 2319 - 4847, Journal Impact factor: 2.379
- “Secure Transmission of an Image using Partial Encryption based Algorithm”, International Journal of Computer Applications, 63(16): pp 33-36. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA. (Impact factor:0.835)
- “Study on Cryptanalysis of the Tiny Encryption Algorithm”, Published at International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, Vol. 2, Issue-3, pp 88-91. (Impact Factor: 1.0)
- “Comparative Study On Data Encryption Standard Using Differential Cryptanalysis And Linear Cryptanalysis”, Published at International Journal of Advances in Engineering & Technology, Vol. 6, Issue-1, pp 158- 164. (Impact Factor:0.86)
- “Overview of Linear Cryptanalysis on S-DES and Block Ciphers using Hill Cipher Method”, Published at International Journal of Computer Applications, New York, USA, Vol. 63, No.21, pp 47-52. (Impact factor:0.835))
- “Image Quality Assessment for Partial Encryption Using Modified Cyclic Bit Manipulation”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, Volume-2, Issue-3, pp 84-87. (Impact Factor: 1.0)
- Secure Partial Image Encryption Scheme Using Scan Based Algorithm”, International journal of advances in Engineering & Technology, Volume 6, Issue 1,pp 264-273. (Impact Factor:0.86)
- “Simulation Of Virtual Synchrony In A Distributed Environment”, International Journal of Emerging Technology & Advanced Engineering (ISSN 2250-2459, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal), Volume 3, Special Issue 1, January 2013,pp.421-426
- “Distance based Cluster head section in sensor networks for efficient energy utilization”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Technology(IJARET), Volume 4, Issue 1, ISSN: 0976-6480(print), ISSN: 0976-6499(On line) , Jan-Feb 2013, pp. 52-58, Journal Impact factor: 2.707
- “Analysis of E-Governance Projects across India”, CiiT International Journal of Software Engineering and Technology, Print: ISSN 0974 – 9748 & Online: ISSN 0974 – 9632, January 2013.
- "An Efficient and Optimal Clustering Algorithm for Mobile Adhoc Networks" International Journal of Computer Science and Management Research, Vol 1, Issue 2, September 2012, ISSN 2278-733X, pp 100- 103
- Ramification of low energy security enhancement aspects in Bluetooth”, UACEE International Journal of Computer Science and its applications, ISSN: 2250-3765, Vol 2, Issue 2, August 2012, pp 135-137
- Security Issues in Cloud Computing", World Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 2, No 5, May 2012, Online ISSN: 2231¬-2587, pp 111 – 113
- “Beamforming in Wireless Sensor Networks”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research (ISSN 2229-5518) ,Vol.3, Issue 4, April 2012.
- “Extracting Web Information for CLIR” International Journal of Modeling and Optimization, Vol 1, No.5,December 2011, pp 410-413
- “Multilingual information retrieval based on knowledge Creation techniques”, International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and information technology (IJCSEIT), Vol.1, No.4, October 2011, pp. 27-35
- “An Ownership Based Non Intrusive Biometric authentication using data mining algorithm”, International Journal Futuristic Technology in Science, Engineering and Management, 2011
- “Classification Algorithms in Achieving Partitioning Optimization for VLSI Applications”, International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering, Vol.2, No.6, December, 2010, 1793-8201, pp 916 – 918
- “Finding waste disposal area using binary operations on geographical images in GIS object oriented database”, Journal of Science, Technology and Management, Vol. 03, No. 30, Oct – Dec 2010 pp 17 – 20.
- “Different approaches of Partitioning Techniques tested for optimization in VLSI design”, International Journal of Engineering research and industrial applications – ASCENT PUBLICATIONS, Vol. 2, No. 1, 2009, ISSN 09742 – 1518, pp. 335 – 346.
- “Accomplishment of Circuit Partitioning Using VHDL and Clustering Pertaining to VLSI Design”, International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, ISSN 1738-7906, September 2008, pp. 405-408
- “Optimizing Circuit Partitioning by Implementing Data Mining and VHDL tools pertaining to VLSI design”, International Journal of Intelligent electronic system, Vol. 2, July 2008, ISSN 0973-9238, pp 11 – 17.
- “Comparative study of evolutionary model and clustering methods in circuit partitioning pertaining to VLSI design”, International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Enfomatika, Quarterly Volume 4 number 2, ISSN 1305-5313, April 2007, pp 544-547.
- “An Evolutionary Time- Series Model for Partitioning a Circuit Pertaining to VLSI Design Using Neuro Memetic Algorithm”, Journal of ACTA Press publication, 2006, ISBN 0-88986-60-8, pp. 325 – 329.
Conference Publications :
- Presented a paper on “Best Practices in Women Engineering Track” at Third International Conference on Transformation in Engineering Education, from 08th Jan to 12th Jan 2016 at Colleg of Engineering Pune in association with Indo-US collaborating in Engineering Education .
- “Internet of Things - A Study on the Security Challenges”, 2015 IEEE International Advance Computing Conference, on June 12-13, 2015, at B.M.S. College of Engineering, Bangalore, India, 978-1-4799-8046-8.
- "Transformation in Engineering Education: An Analysis of Challenges and Learning Outcomes."Recent Advances in Education and Educational Technology", Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Education and Educational Technology (EDU '15) April 23-25, 2015, ISSN: 2227-4618 ISBN: 978-1-61804-300-9, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, pp33-36, 2015.
- “Hybrid Partitioning Algorithm for Area Mining in Circuits”, in International Conference on Intelligent Computing,Communication and Convergence (ICCC-2014) on 27th – 28th December 2014 at IIMT Research Network, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha, India.
- "Cloud Performance Measure on Virtual Environment" in International E - Publication Third National Conference on advances in modern computing and application Trends (techman-14) on 5th December 2014 at Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore, ISBN: 978-93-84648-45-9 Paper Id- 23, pp75-79.
- “Dynamic Resource Mapping Webservice in Cloud Computing” National Conference on Technological Advancement in Computing, 25-26 July 2014, R V College of Engineering, Bangalore, Karntak,
- “Effective Architecture for DynamicBidirectional Resource MappingWebservice in Cloud” International Symposium on " Research Innovation for Quality Improvement inHigher Education" on10th and 11th 2014, at Research and DevelopmentCentre Bharathiaruniversity Coimbatore.
- “Pixel Scrambling Technique For Partial Image Encryption Algorithm" IEEE 8th European Modelling Symposium, EMS2014 Pisa, Italy, 21 - 23 October 2014
- “A fast and secure image hiding scheme based on partial encryption technique”IEEE National Conference on Challenges in Research & Technology in the Coming Decades (CRT 2013), SDMIT, Ujire, 27th – 28th Sep 2013. E-ISBN: 978-1-84919-868-4.
- “Identifying Key Considerations for Choosing a Suitable Business Model”, accepted and presented in 3rd South Asian Management Research and Case Conference on 27th – 29th December 2013, IIM Bangalore, India.
- “An Efficient Partial Encryption of an Image Using Pixel Value Manipulation Technique”, International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Materials and Industrial Electronics (MII 2013) held on September 1st -2nd , 2013, at Hong Kong.
- "Simulation of Virtual Synchrony in a distributed environment", Proc of International conference on "Information, systems and computing" (ICISC2013), 4th January 2012, Sai ram engineering college, Chennai, pp 6 – 10
- “Fault and Tolerant Method Using Cryptanalysis Techniques of Data Encryption Standard for Block Data”, has been accepted in Seventh International Multi Conference on Information Processing (IMCIP-2013), the proceedings of 7th IMCIP -2013will be published by Elsevier.
- “Contention for Man-In-The-Middle Attacks in Bluetooth Networks”, IEEE Fourth International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks (CICN2012), during 3rd -5th November 2012, Mathura, Print ISBN: 978-1-4673-2981-1 pp. Published in IEEE Xplore.
- “Partial Image Encryption Approach Using SCAN Mapping and Band Permutation”, has been accepted in Seventh International Multi Conference on Information Processing (IMCIP-2013), the proceedings of 7th IMCIP -2013will be published by Elsevier.
- “Perceptive of information retrieval for Computer Aided Learning”, in 55th Annual technical Convention on 28th -30th September 2012, Bangalore,India. IETE 2012, PP.106-109.
- "Energy balancing clustering for heterogeneous sensor network", International conference on mathematical modeling and applied soft computing 2012, Coimbatore, Vol 2, 11-13 July 2012, ISBN- 978-81-923752-2-9, pp 691-697.
- “See the environment with your Phone – An application for the Visually Challenged”, IEEE Spring world congress on Engineering and Technology, China, from 27th – 30th May 2012, ISSN 978-1-4577-1964-6, pp 313 - 316
- "Linux based X86 server virtulization using KVM","National Conference on Emerging & innovative Trends in Computer Science"- NCEITCS - 2012, Organized by Department of Computer science & Engg. Vasavi College of Enginnering, 9-5-81, Ibrahimbagh, Hyderabad - 500031 and Computer Science of India (CSI), May 1-2, 2012. pp. 235 - 238.
- “Why Phishing Attacks and Its Security Schemes”,International Conference Cloud Computing and Service Engineering (CLUSE-2012)" ISEEC conference jointly organized by Kingston University UK ,at Rajarajeswari College of Engineering Bangalore on 11th & 13th April 12,pp no. 450 - 456, ISBN 978-93-5051-595-2
- “CLIR Using Genetic Algorithm Approach for Myriad of Language”, International conference on Cloud Computing and Service Engineering (CLUSE-2012), (ISEEC), jointly organized by Kingston University UK , at Rajarajeswari College of Engineering Bangalore on 11th - 13th April 12, ISBN 978-93-5051-595-2, pp. 428 - 434
- “Model Based Testing to Reduce Software Development Efforts”, International conference on Cloud Computing and Service Engineering (CLUSE-2012), (ISEEC), jointly organized by Kingston University UK , at Rajarajeswari College of Engineering Bangalore on 11th - 13th April 12, ISBN 978-93-5051-595-2
- “Ramification of low energy security Enhancement Aspects in Bluetooth”, International conference on Advances in computer, Electronics and electrical Engineering, Mumbai, 25th – 27th March 2012, ISBN: 978-981-07-1847-3, pp. 481 – 483.
- “Conventional Ontology for Cross Language Information System” , Proc of “IEEE International Conference on Computing, Electronics and Electrical Technologies” ,Kumaracoil, 21-22 March 2012, ICCEET-2012, pp.131
- “Clustering Methodologies and their implications in sensor networks”, International conference on Advances in Communication network and computing CNC 2012, 24th – 25th February 2012, Chennai, LNICST, pp. 179 – 184.
- “Analysis of Bluetooth Threats And v4.0 Security Features ” , International Conference on Communication Computing and Applications (ICCCA 2012), 23rd- 24th Feburary 2012, PSNA College of engineering, Dindigul, To be published in IEEE Xplore
- “Employee Motivation using Motivational Techniques”, proc of The HR Conclave 2012: Employee First, Customer Next", at Belgaum on 17th & 18th Feb 12,ISBN 978-93-501-687-4 First Edition, Himalaya Publishing House, Pg. 259-263
- “A comparative study on web crawling Algorithms”, Proc. of National conference on Frontiers of computer science and technology, 14th -15th Feb 2011, RRCE, Bangalore, pp. 348 – 351.
- Virutlization for efficient usage of resources”, Proc. of National conference on Frontiers of computer science and technology, 14th -15th Feb 2011, RRCE, Bangalore, pp. 322 – 326.
- “A Comprehesive Study on personalized web search techniques for efficient data retrieval”, Proc. of National conference on Frontiers of computer science and technology, 14th -15th Feb 2011, RRCE, Bangalore, pp. 129-132
- “Virtual Integrated test team for telecommunication Ventures”, Proc. of the Second International Conference on computer applications, Pondicherry, 27th – 31st January 2012, pp. 178 - 180
- “A comparative study on Best algorithm for Efficient Crawling”, Proc. of National Conference on Emerging drifts in Computer Applications and Technology, S A Engineering College, Chennai, 21st January 2012, pp. 154-157
- “Web search techniques for efficient data retrieval”, Proc. of National Conference on Emerging drifts in Computer Applications and Technology, S A Engineering College, Chennai, 21st January 2012, pp. 187-191
- “Cross language information retrieval approach in peer-to-peer network”, Proc of “ The Third International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Networks, Bangalore, 2-4th January 2012, CCSIT 2012, Part I, LNICST 84, pp.394-401
- “Role of women as Entrepreneurs” 4th National Women’s science congress, Rashtriya Mahila Vijnana Sammelana, 7th- 8th November 2011
- “Accessibility Evaluation Of Websites Using Screen Reader”, 7th International Conference on Next Generation Web Services Practices (NWeSP 2011), University of Salamanca, Spain, October 19-21, 2011.
- “Security Challenges in the Cloud Computing Environment”, International Conference on “Communication, Computing, Management and Nanotechnology”, ICN-2011, Bhalki, Bidar 23-25th Sep 2011
- “Genetic Approach for Predicting the Missing Value of the Pixel” 3rd International Conference on Mechanical and Electrical Technology (ICMET 2011), ISBN: 978-0-7918-5981-0, Dalian, China, August 26-27, 2011, pp 501 - 505
- “Web Accessibility Challenge Survey - for all Stake Holders”, 3rd International Conference on Mechanical and Electrical Technology (ICMET 2011), ISBN: 978-0-7918-5981-0, Dalian, China, August 26-27, 2011, pp 465 - 469
- “Mining the Web Information for Cross Language Information Retrieval”, 3rd International Conference on Mechanical and Electrical Technology (ICMET 2011), ISBN: 978-0-7918-5981-0, Dalian, China, August 26-27, 2011, pp. 387 - 391
- “Mining Services for Cache Replacement Method” , 3rd International Conference on Mechanical and Electrical Technology (ICMET 2011), ISBN: 978-0-7918-5981-0, Dalian, China, August 26-27, 2011, pp 495 – 499.
- “Algorithm For Improving Accuracy In GPS Using Dual Frequency”, 3rd International Conference on Mechanical and Electrical Technology (ICMET 2011), ISBN: 978-0-7918-5981-0, Dalian, China, August 26-27, 2011, pp 459 - 463
- “A novel approach of classification techniques for CLIR”, Proc of the International conference on Computer Science Engineering and applications, CCSEA, Chennai, 15-17th July 2011, pp.222-230
- "Diaphragm Design for MEMS Pressure Sensors using a Data Mining Tool" , Proceedings of The World Congress on Engineering 2011 ,The 2011 International Conference of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, London, 6-8th July 2011, ISBN: 978-988-19251-4-5, ISSN: 2078-0958 (Print); ISSN: 2078-0966 (Online)pp1353-1356
- "Power Optimization in Ad hoc Sensor Networks using Clustering Approach", Proceedings of The World Congress on Engineering 2011,The 2011 International Conference on wireless networks, London,6th – 8th July 2011 ISBN: 978-988-19251-4-5 ISSN: 2078-0958 (Print); ISSN: 2078-0966 (Online) pp1737-1740
- “Analysis of Square and Circular diaphragms for a MEMS pressure sensor using a Data Mining tool”, IEEE International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies, SMVDU, Katra, Jammu, 3rd – 5th June 20011,pp 258 – 261
- “Comparison of Hierarchical Mixed-Size Placement Algorithms for VLSI Physical Synthesis”, International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies (CSNT-2011), Khatra, Jammu, India, 3rd – 6th Jun 2011, pp. 430 -435
- “A Comparative Study of Genetic Algorithm Based Approach For VLSI Physical Design ” IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Computer, Electronics and Communication , WASET Conference, 14th – 15th April 2011, Venice, Italy.
- "A Survey Of Various Algorithms For VLSI Physical Design" , Proc of ICECECE 2011: International Conference on Electrical, Computer, Electronics and Communication Engineering, WASET Thailand March 29-31, 2011, pp. 560 – 565.
- “A flexible interface for security issues in Cloud Computing”, Proc of the 3rd International conference on Machine Learning and Computing, Singapore, February 26 -28, 2011, V5 496 – 498
- “The Importance of Women Education In Present social scenario” , Women in Engineering, Science and Technology Forum , 6th IEEE-GCC Conference and Exhibition entitled "For Sustainable Ubiquitous Technology", 19th - 22nd February 2011 in Dubai - The United Arab Emirates
- “A Survey on Mixed Size Placement Algorithm for VLSI Physical Synthesis”, IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Computer, Electronics and Communication, WASET Conference, Penang, February 2011.
- “ Limit reservation through Ad hoc wireless sensor networks”, International conference on computational engineering practices and techniques, Nov. 25 – 26, 2010 Kuttipuram, Kerala, pp. 06 – 10
- “Optimization of circuit partitioning in VLSI through classification Algorithms”, IEEE conference, TENCON 2010, Fukuoka, Japan, 978-1-4244-6888-1/10 IEEE, 21st – 24th November 2010, pp. 1554 – 1557
- "Study of recent trends in MEMS pressure sensor applications", proc. 3rd National women's science congress, Rashtriya Mahila Vijnana Sammelana, Davangere, 7 - 10th November, 2010, pp 11 -18
- “A 3D graphics library for embedded system” , National Conference Information and communication technology in Rural development, Knowledge Utsav-2010, Jain College Bangalore, 28th August 2010
- “A New approach for Efficient Component Retrieval for Reuse Based Software Products”, International conference on Convergence of Science and Engineering in Education and Research- A Global Perspective in the new Millennium (ICSE 2010), Dayananda Sagar Institutions, Bangalore, 21st – 23rd April 2010.
- “Study to improve the accuracy DGPS measurements using DSP tools”, National Conference on “Emerging trends in Control, Communication, Signal processing & VLSI techniques, poster presentation, CCSV – 10, Oxford college of engineering, Bangalore, 21st April 2010.
- “Cloud computing : A Glimpse of the horizon”, National Conference on Advanced Computing Technologies – NCACT 2010, Avinashilingam University, Coimbatore,19th February 2010, ISBN No. 978-93-80381-02-2, pp 201-206
- “Low-loss RF MEMS Fixed Free capacitive switch Characterization”, Proc of International conference on IEEE Applied Electromagnetics conference AEMC 2009 and URSI Commission B meeting, 15th – 16th December, Kolkata, India2009 IEEE No. 978-1-4244-4819-7/09
- “Performance of low loss RF- MEMS fixed capacitive switch characterization”, proc of International conference on IEEE Applied Electromagnetics conference AEMC 2009 and URSI Commission B meeting, 15th – 16th December, Kolkata, India 2009 IEEE No. 978-1-4244-4819-7/09
- “A Survey of Software Testing Approaches”, National Conference on Network Security and Information Retrieval, 14th December 2009, Dept of MCA, RVCE, Bangalore, pp 44-53
- “Secure Communication Between Severs”, National Conference on Network Security and Information Retrieval, 14th December 2009, Dept of MCA, RVCE, Bangalore, pp33-39
- “The importance of Women Empowerment in poverty Eradication”, National Conference on Leveraging Innovation for Knowledge Economy, 19th-20th November 2009,J.N.Tata Auditorium, IISC Campus, Bangalore, pp 100-103
- “An Analysis on Ethical Issues Due to Globalization”, IEEE Women in engineering Congress 2009, 23rd – 24th October 2009, Bangalore, Poster presentation
- “Partitioning techniques a CAD tool in VLSI design tested for optimization”, National conference on Advanced communication and networking, 6th Jan, 2009, ISSN 09742-1518, Avinashilingam University of Women, Coimbatore, pp 335-346
- “Statistical based anomaly detection technique for detecting intrusions in Snort N-IDS”, International Conference on Computer Networks and Security, 27th – 28th September, 2008, Pune, pp. 73 – 78
- “A Survey on Dual Core Processor”, National conference on “Intelligent models for data processing and management, 2nd -3rd May 2008, conducted by Avinahsilingam university at RVCE, Bangalore, pp. 38-41.
- “Performance of Data Mining tool for Circuit Partitioning in VLSI”, National Conference on Intelligent Models for data processing and Management, 2nd – 3rd May 2008 RVCE, Bangalore, pp. 42-44
- “Carbon NanoTubes – A survey”, National conference on Emerging Trends in IT, 25th – 26th April 2008, KLE Society’s college of Engg, Belgaum, pp. 9- 12
- “Education and Skill Training an adoptable strategy for Women Empowerment”, 31st Indian Social Science congress, 27th – 31st December 2007, SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai.
- “Evaluation of Fuzzy ARTMAP with DBSCAN in VLSI Application”, International Conference on Computer, Electrical, and Systems Science, and Engineering (CESSE), 14th -16th December, 2007, Bangkok, Thailand. ISSN 1307-6884; pp. 738-741.
- “A New Clustering Approach for VLSI Circuit Partitioning”, International Conference on Systems and Signal Engineering, 23rd – 24th, November 2007, Venice, Italy, ISSN 1307-6884; pp 524 -526
- “An Effective Way Of Component Communication In A Reuse based Software Development Scenario”, 2nd International Conference on Computer Communication Control & Instrumentation, 3CI-2007, November 2007, Dept of ECE, R.V.C. E, Bangalore, pp.103-107.
- “Predicting Confidence Interval for Percentage Reuse of Major Artifacts For A Successful Reuse Based Software Development”, National conference on Information Systems & Computer Engineering (NICE –2007), 5th – 6th October 2007, Department of MCA, R.V.College of Engineering, Bangalore, pp.63-67
- “Comparative study of evolutionary model and clustering methods in circuit partitioning pertaining to VLSI design”, XX international conference on computer, electrical and system, science and engineering, 25th -27th April, 2007, Barcelona, Spain
- “Identification Of Important Software Performance failure parameters using the methods of Attribute Relevance Analysis”, International conference on Soft Computing Techniques in Engineering (Softech ’07), January 2007, Avinashilingam University for women, Tamilnadu, Pg.98-102
- “Predictive Model For Software Performance Bottle-Neck Processor Using The Applications Of Aquaintenship Graphs”, International Conference on Number Theory & Combinatorics, 19th - 22nd December, 2006 Srinivasa Ramanujam Center, Tamilnadu, Pg 63-67
- “Applying Memetic Algorithm In VLSI Circuit Partitioning And Its Comparative Study With Genetic Approach”, International Conference on Communication, Computer and Controls, 23rd – 25th November, 2006 RVCE, Bangalore, Pg 79-84.
- “An Evolutionary Time- Series Model for Partitioning A Circuit Pertaining to VLSI Design Using Neuro Memetic Algorithm” , proc of the Fourth IASTED International Conference on Circuits, Signals, and Systems, 20th – 22nd November, 2006, 2006 , San Francisco, USA, Pg 325-329.
- “Simulated Annealing For Circuit Partitioning In VLSI”, National Conference on Intelligent Optimization Modeling, 3rd - 4th, March, 2006, Gandhigram Rural Institute-Deemed University, Gandhigram.
- “Partitioning of VLSI circuits”, National Seminar on Mixed Signals VLSI, 18th – 23rd February, 2006, Invited topic, AICTE New Delhi sponsored, Bangalore Institute of technology
- “Efficient Network Flow Based Ratio-Cut Net list Hyper Graph Partitioning”, National Conference on Emerging Trends in Industrial Automation & Control, 25th Aug, 2005, Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Hosur
- “Evaluation of Various Partitioning Methodology Issues In Solving VLSI Design Automation Problems”, National Conference on Recent trends in Information Technology, 2nd - 3rd August, 2005. Sir MVIT, Bangalore, pp 325-329
- “Revitalization of Secured System Concept using Absolute Secured Engine Injection into the Primitive System Architecture”, IETE’s – 36th Mid Term National Level symposium and exhibition on Emerging and Futuristic communications, 30th April – 1st May, 2005, JN Tata Auditorium, IISc, Bangalore
Member Evaluation, Computer Science and Engineering, National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi
- Committee Member In Expert Team To Elitte Institute Of Engineering And Management, Po - Karnamadhabpur, Ps - Ghola, Kolkata – 700113, West Bengal, 23rd To 25th September, 2016 To Evaluate Diploma Engineering Programs In Tier-Ii Format For Grant Of Nba Accreditation
- Committee Member in Expert Team to Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology, Ghazibad, 29th , 30th April & 1st May 2016, to evaluate its UG Engineering programs in Tier-II format for grant of NBA Accreditation
- Committee Member in Expert Team to Vivekananda Education Society’s Institute of Technology, Hashu Advani Memorial Complex, Collector’s Colony, R. C. Marg, Chembur, Mumbai - 400074, Maharashtra, 18th to 20th March 2016, to evaluate its UG Engineering programs in Tier-II format for grant of NBA Accreditation
- Committee Member in Expert Team to MCKV Institute of Engineering, Howrah- 711 204, West Bengal, 19th to 21st February, 2016, to evaluate its UG Engineering programs in Tier-II format for grant of NBA Accreditation.
- Committee Member in Expert Team to G. H. Raisoni College of Engineering and Management, Gat No. 1200, Domkhel Road, Wagholi, Tal, Haweli, Dist. Pune, 08th to 10th January, 2016 to evaluate its UG Engineering programs in Tier-II format for grant of NBA Accreditation.
- Committee Member in Expert Team to Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Sangrur, Punjab, 20th to 22th November, 2015 to evaluate its UG Engineering programs in Tier-I format for grant of NBA Accreditation
- Committee Member in Expert Team to Geethanjali College of Engineering & Technology, Telangana, 18th to 20th September, 2015 to evaluate its UG Engineering programs in Tier-II format for grant of NBA Accreditation.
- Committee Member in NBA Team to S N S College of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu from 05th to 07th September, 2014 to evaluate UG Engineering programs in Tier-II format for grant of NBA Accreditation.
- Committee Member in NBA Team to Technique Polytechnic, Hoogly Kolkota from 8th – 10th August 2014, for Tier – 1 format of NBA Accreditation Grant for the Computer Science UG Engineering Programme.
- Committee Member in NBA Team to Veeramata Jijabai Technological University, Mumbai, from 9th to 11th May 2014 for Tier – 1 formats of NBA Accreditation Grant for the Computer Science UG Engineering Programme.
- Committee Member in NBA Team to Sri Sukhmani Institute of Engineering and Technology, Derabassi, Punjab – 140507, from 11th April to 14th April 2014, for TIER-2 format of NBA Accreditation Grant for UG Engineering Programme (CSE)
- Participated in 3 days NBA workshop on 15th – 17th Feb 2014, at R V College of Engineering, NBA Nodal Center. Bangalore
- Attended workshop on "Public Policy and Design". during 25 - 27 June, 2014 at NID, Ahmedabad.
University Related Works
- Member Board of Examination, Computer Science and Engineering, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum 2015-2016.
- Member Selection Committee, Ph.D. Admissions Master of Computer Application, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum 2015-2016.
- VTU Member, Board of Appointment, Master of Computer Application, PES Autonomous College of Engineering, Mandya, 2015-2016
- Member Board of Studies, Master of Computer Application, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum 2013-2016.
- Member Board of Examination, Master of Computer Application, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum 2014.
- Subject Expert Member Board of Appointments, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum from 3rd Jan – 8th Jan 2014.
- EMS Coordinator (Examination Management System), Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, at R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore from 28th November 2013 to 2nd January 2014.
- Member Board of Examination, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, Karnataka. from 2013 – 14
- Member of Board of Studies, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, 2012 – 14
- Paper setter for Visvesvaraya Technological University Ph.D Degree, Post Graduate and Under Graduate Courses
- External Deputy Chief Superintendent for Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum Exams at JSS Academy of Technical Education, Mauritius from 1st to 14th Jan 2013.
- Committee Member, PhD Selection Jain University, 12th Dec 2012
- PhD Examiner at Vinayaka Mission University, Tamilnadu, India
- PhD Examiner at Dr. MGR University, Tamilnadu, India
- Local Inspection Committee Member, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, Karnataka
Administration at R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Established CSE department with the first batch of CSE students during 1986, under the leadership of Late. Prof. Srinivasan. S.
- Established MCA Department during 2000 as an independent department
- Worked independently for MCA student’s placements/internships associating with companies.
- Carried out MCA Admissions, RVCE 2000-2014
- Established Research Centre MCA Program under Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, Karnataka during 2010.
- Achieved 3 years Accreditation for MCA Program under AICTE for the first time during 2007 with the credit being MCA programme getting accreditated in Karnataka, and successfully completed second time the NBA process during Dec 2012,and successful in getting for 3 years.
- Organizer for FOSS Centre at MCA Dept, RVCE since 2009 with Deeproot Linux.
- Organizer for IBM COE, RVCE, at MCA Dept, RVCE during 2009.
- Coordinator for Infosys Campus Connect activity at RVCE since 2006.
- Worked as an official Warden of RVCE Girls hostel from 2006- January 2015
- Chief Coordinator for Women Empowerment and Skills Training Centre (WEST), RVCE and the key person for the inception of a women empowerment cell - Center for Women Empowerment and Skills Training -WEST at R V college of Engineering, Bangalore. The objective of the center is to provide training for the poor and under privileged women to empower them with technical skills thus making them employable with self employability, in association with Karnataka State Women Development Corporation, Bangalore. Rotary Club, Bangalore, Corporates, dept of science & tech, New Delhi, since 2000 (social activity).
- Worked as President, RVCE Staffs Welfare Association, 1998 – 2000
- Worked as Secretary cum Treasurer in ISTE – RVCE Chapter for the duration 2003 – 2005(Indian society for tech education –ISTE)
- Coordinating Discipline & Dress Code Committee works in the college.
- Worked as Anti ragging /anti sexual harassment committee member for girls/women staffs in RVCE under Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
- Worked as Committee Member for PGCET Counseling at RVCE during 2005.
- Worked as Chief coordinator for MCA / MBA CET, VTU exam 2003 and 2004 held at RVCE.
- Worked as Member, Academic Monitoring Committee, RVCE, 2006 – 07.
- Worked as President, RVCE Staffs Welfare Association 1998 – 2000.
- Mentor for students of MCA and Counselor for academic/personal issues of the MCA students.
- Started Research Forum in MCA Dept, RVCE and Started students IT club “Shristi”, since 2000 for students technical activities.
- Organizing committee member for workshop on “Enterprise Information Architectures” under TEQIP – II Initiative, RVCE, 16th – 20th June 2014
- Organizing committee member for Workshop on “Advanced Android Programming” under TEQIP – II Initiative, RVCE, 6th – 10th January 2014
- Organizing committee member for Workshop on “Paths and Processes to Achieve Excellence in Technical Education” under TEQP – II Initiative, RVCE, on 14th August 2013
- Organizing committee Member (TEQIP 2 initiative faculty development program on “stochastic processes in engineering & technology, held at RVCE in association with IEM/MATHS DEPT, RVCE, 18-20th July 2013.
- Organizing committee member, Technical Education Quality Program for Workshop on “Paths and Processes to Achieve Excellence in Technical Education” under TEQIP – II Initiative, RVCE, on 14th August 2013.
- Organizing Committee Member for TEQIP – II Initiative, RVCE, Faculty Development Program and Industry Institute Interaction, 26th – 30th Aug 2013.
- Organizing Committee Member for TEQIP – II Initiative, RVCE, Workshop on Sustainable Solutions for E-Waste Management on19th and 20th Sept 2013.
- Organizing Committee Member for “International Conference on Future Computing” at MCA Department, RVCE, from 20th Dec to 22nd December 2012.and member editorial board for NAROSA publication ,ISBN 978-81-8487-271-2
- Organizing Committee Member for “One day conference on MCA students Academic Projects [CoMSAP – 2012]”, RVCE on 30th June 2012
- Organizing Committee Member for One day conference on “Relevance of Sustainable Technology for growth of women”, RVCE, on 21st May 2011.
- Organizing Committee Member for “5 day International Conference Co-ordinated by the Department of MCA on Indian KDE Community and RVCE, from 9th March to 13th March 2011
- Organizing Committee Member for “One day conference on MCA students Academic Projects [CoMSAP – 2011], MCA Department RVCE, on 25th June 2011.
- Organizing Committee Member for “25th CSI Karnataka Student Convention, from 14th to 15th October 2011.
- Organizing committee member for workshop on “One day conference on MCA students Academic Projects [CoMSAP – 2010] on 19th June 2010.
- Organizing Committee Member for National Level Symposium on “E-waste management & Re-cycling”- jointly organized with the Department of Biotechnology, RVCE, on 20th May 2010
- Chief Coordinator for MCA/MBA CET Visvesvaraya Technological University , Belgaum Exam 2004 held at RVCE.(VTU- Visvesvaraya Technological University, Karnataka, India)
- Promoted Girl Students of RVCE for Katalyst scholarship programme from all the branches, during Sept 2010.
- Chief Coordinator for two day workshop on ‘Rational Software Architect’ from 13th to 14th March 2009.
- Chief Coordinator for National conference on ‘Intelligent Modules for Data Processing and Management during 2nd - 3rd May 2008.
- Chief Coordinator for National Conference on “Information systems and Computer Engineering”, during 5th – 6th, Oct, 2007.
- Chief Coordinator for three-day Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum: Faculty development workshop on “Recent advances in mobile computing and communication from 7th –9th February 2005.
- Chief Coordinator for Three days Faculty Training Programme on ‘Software Testing and Practices’. Sponsored by Honeywell, during 21st – 23rd, February 2005.
- Chief Coordinator for National Conference on Computational Mathematics for Engineering Applications”, during 21st – 22nd Jul, 2005
- Chief Coordinator for National Conference on “Advanced Multimedia processing & Applications”, during 28th – 29th, Oct, 2005.
- Chief Coordinator for “Exceptions-2004” Intercollegiate Technical Fest. RVCE, Bangalore.
- Worked on college level policy committee/anti-sexual harassment committee
- Executed the work of Allotment of Lab exams June - July 2013 MCA University Exams as a Board of Examiner for 10 colleges in the zone.
Books / Monographs
- Written book chapter titled “CAD algorithm for VLSI design” in the book "VLSI Design ", published by In-Tech Publications, ISBN 979-953-307-512-8, 2011.
- K.A. Sumithra Devi, “Operating Systems”, Text Book published by Shroff Publishers and Distributors Pvt. Ltd, India, 2010, 2nd Edition
- On Editorial Board of book” FUTURE COMPUTING”, published by Narosa publishing House, ISBN 978-81-8487-271-2
- Honored by Institute of Engineer India, for the outstanding contributions in the field of Computer Science and Engineering, during 49th Engineer Day and birth Anniversary of Bharatha Ratna Dr. Sir. M. Visvesvaraya, 15th September 2016, Mysore Local Centre, Mysore.
- Distinguished Scientist Award for the contribution and achievements in the field of Computer Science and Engineering by Centre for Advance Research and Design, Venus International Foundation Research, Chennai on 19th December 2015. (Nomination Code: F. No. VIFRA 2015 / 2155 | Certificate No.: RASN2015 – 0192)
- IBM TGMC Mentor Award - 2014, for supporting IBM Academic Initiative activities under IBM CoE, RVCE.
- IBM Award nomination, for an outstanding work done and for the continuous contribution, 2006
- Bhartiya Shiksha Samman Puraskar for “Excellence in chosen field of activity” by Nations Economic for Health and Educational Growth, New Delhi on the occasion of 10th National Seminar on “Individual Achievements and National Development”, 28th Dec’2004
- Received certificate of appreciation from ISTE, RVCE chapter for presenting papers in International conferences during the year 2004-2005
- Award for Doctorate in Education by Global Society for Health & Educational Growth, New Delhi on the occasion of 21st National Seminar on Individual Achievements and National Development, 10th April, 2006.
- Best Faculty Award by Cognizant Technology, Bangalore on the occasion of Teachers Day Celebration, RVCE, 9th Sept 2010
- Established IBM – RVCE Centre of Excellence on Campus.
- Established CTS (Cognizant Technologies System) – RVCE Open Source Lab on Campus
- Infosys Campus connect certification program for NON-IT Branches.
- Established Trend wise Analytics – RVCE Big Data Innovative Lab.
- Invited Academic Delegate
- “IBM Cognitive & Watson IoT Session”, 16th December 2016, IBM, Indian Software Labs, Bangalore
- Invited Roundtable Speaker, Jnana Sangama Conference(Convergence and Knowledge), 27th & 28th May 2016, Lalith Ashoka, Bengaluru,
- Applied and Appeared for the post of Pro-Vice Chancellor (Academia) at University of Mauritius, on 18th Feb 2014 at 11:30 IST.
- Invited as a Doctoral Research Guides at the DST-IUCEE Research Academy for Women Candidates pursuing Ph.D. in Computer Science fields in Engineering Education Institutions during 18th -20th March 2013 at CR Rao , Research Centre, Hyderabad, AndraPradesh
- On Editorial Board, Communications in Dependability and Quality Management, International Journal, Published by The Research Centre of Dependability and Quality Management, P.O. Box 132 – 32102, Cacak, Serbia, ISSN No:1450-7196.
- Aimed Established International MoU with Anglia Ruskin University, UK, and R V College of Engineering with MCA dept as Nodal Point.
- Chaired a Session at “National Conference on Electronics, Computers and Computation [NCEC – 2013] on 10th Sept 2013, at B.M.S Institute of Technology, Bangalore, and Karnataka.
- Program Committee Member for Second International Conference on “Soft Computing, Artificial Intelligence [SAI – 2013], 2nd – 3rd Nov 2013 at Dubai, UAE.
- Technical Program Committee Member in IEEE International Conference on “Sustainable Engineering for a better future” [AFRICON – 2013], 9th to 12th Sep 2013, at Le Meridian, Mauritius.
- Chaired a Session on “E-Learning and Educational Technology”, IEEE International Conference, on 12th Sep 2013, AFRICON 2013, Le Meridian, Mauritius.
- Invited Guest for Satish Sugars, Gokak from 17th – 20th Jan 2013.
- Member Board of Studies, MCA Dept, Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Special session chair for ”Advanced Communication Networks Technologies - Architecture, Applications and Services” with 12 research papers at IEEE MIR Labs International Conference WICT 2012, Trivandrum, Kerala from 1st Nov – 3rd Nov 2012
- Technical Review Committee Member for 2011 3rd International Conference on Mechanical and Electrical Technology ICMET 2011 Dalian, China. August 26-27, 2011
- Paper Reviewer for ISCAS 2010 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits.
- Judge for paper presentation in MEMS group at Utsav 2010, Jain University. Bangalore
- Reviewer for WEPAN, under WIEEE membership
- Reviewer for EDAS, IACSIT, ISCAS, JEMS International Journal, WSEAS, Springer journal..
- Session Chair for the National conference on VLSI and Multimedia communication – 2009, RVCE, Bangalore, 24th October, 2009.
- Chair person for the Second International conference on Communication, Computer and Controls, RVCE, Bangalore, November, 2007Invited special member Board Of Studies, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum. 2007
- Chair person for The Fourth IASTED International Conference on Circuits, Signals, and Systems, San Francisco, USA, 20th – 22nd November, 2006
- Chairperson Board of Examiners, MCA board, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum. 2003, 2004-05.
- External Expert in the Interview committee for Research and Senior Research Fellowship, Computer Science group, Aeronautical Development Agency, Bangalore on 14th and 15th May 2010.
- Delivered a Lecture on “Partitioning Techniques of CAD tools for VLSI circuits” National Seminar on Mixed Signal VLSI, at Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore, during 18-23 March, 2005. –––
- Worked as PC member getting 2 tracks reviewed appr 40 papers for IEEE CONFERENCE, AFRICON 2013, Mauritius on 9th - 12th Sept 2013
- Reviewed papers in 2013 IEEE International conference on Communication Control, Signal Processing and Computing Applications C2SPCA, on 2nd July 2013 at The Oxford College of Engineering, Bangalore
- External Examiner of IETE Lab exams from IRSI Secretariat on 7th July 2013 at IETE Building, Bellary Road, Bangalore.
Social Supporting Works
Established and Chief Coordinator for Women Empowerment and Skills Training Centre (WEST), RVCE and the key person for the inception of a women empowerment cell - Center for Women Empowerment and Skills Training -WEST at R V college of Engineering, Bangalore. The objective of the center is to provide training for the poor and under privileged women to empower them with technical skills thus making them employable with self employability, in association with the below forums, and successfully completed 25 batches of 20 students each.
- Sponsored by Rotary Club, Peenya, Bangalore
- Sponsored by Karnataka State Women’s Development Corporation, Government of Karnataka (2 times)
- Sponsored by Cognizant Technology Solutions, Bangalore
- Sponsored by DST, Delhi under TEDP
- Member of ASEE-WIED
- (American Society for Engineering Education – Women In Engineering Division)
- Senior Member of IEEE, WIE (41603049)
- Senior Member of Computer Society of India –SMCSI. (10079452)
- Life Member of Institution of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering Fellow– IETE (M165683)
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education – ISTE (LM32224)
- Member of Indian Heritage Academy – IHA
- Professional Member of IAENG (International Association of Engineers)
Abroad Visits W.r.t Conferences
- London, Japan, Dubai, Nepal, Singapore, Malaysia, Bangkok, Mauritius
- Date of Birth 20.05.1961
- Nationality Indian
- Hobbies Listening to Music, Reading, Social Work, Gardening, Animal Care, Mentoring
- Languages Known English, Hindi, Kannada
To Achieve high Professional Milestone with societal, moral, human ethical values Aiming sustainable Targets and Services professionally to meet global challenges.