Faculty Name : Santhosh Kumar P N
Department : Mathematics
Mr. Santhosh Kumar P N
Department of Mathematics.
Education Details :
- Master of Science in Mathematics , DOS In Mathematics , Manasa Gangotri, University of Mysore, 2011, Mysore.
- B.Sc. in Electronics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Sarada Vilas College, University of Mysore,2009,Mysore.
Personal Details :
- DOB : 11 July 1987
- Hobbies : Reading books
- Languages : English, Kannada
Professional Experience :
Experience Details :
- Working as Assistant Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysore from 01.09.2012 to till date
- Worked as Lecturer at GSSSIETW, Mysore from 25.08.2011 to 31.08.2012
Academic Activities :
- Worked as Coordinator for International Conference on Adaptive Computational Intelligence (ICACI-2019) on 18th and 19th July 2019 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Worked as Coordinator for International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer Technologies and Optimization Techniques (ICEECCOT-2018) on 14th and 15th December 2018 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Coordinated “Gita Chaitanya Scholarship Award” for 100 meritorious students of GSSSIETW on 20th April 2018 organized by GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Coordinated The International Conference on “Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer Technologies and Optimization Techniques (ICEECCOT-2017)” on 15-16 December-2017 organized by GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Paper Evaluator for Theory exams of Engineering Mathematics- I, Mathematics- II, Mathematics- III, Mathematics- IV, Under VTU.
- Student Counseling and Mentoring.
Faculty Development Activities :
- Attended International Conference on Number Theory and Graph Theory at DoS in Mathematics, Manasagangotri, Mysuru from 27 June to 29 June 2019.
- Attended national seminar on “Women Empowerment in India” by Dr. Jothibai of AgapeCARE society, Malaysia on 18th July 2019 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended a talk by Smt. S Gowthami, Founder Secretary, Allinov R & D Pvt Ltd. on IPR for students and faculty members at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 12th Jan, 2019
- Attended IPR for students and faculty members by Shwethsree Majumder, Principal, FIDUS Law Chamber via AICTE under IEEE cell on 10th Jan, 2019.
- Attended India First Leadership Talk Series by Shri Anand Mahindra by MHRD, AICTE on personality development by IEEE, GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 8th Jan, 2019.
- Attended one day FDP on “Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Cell Inauguration" held on 16th May 2018 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Participated in National Conference on “Geometric Function Theory and its Applications”organized by Yuvaraja’s College Mysuru on 29th and 30th January 2018, held at Mansagangotri, Mysuru.
- Participated 3 day’s FDP program on “Recent Trends in Nanoscience and Technology (RTNST-2017)” held on 12th -14th October 2017. GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended one day Faculty Development Program on “Blooms Taxonomy” for better understanding of the preparation of Question Papers during the course, organizing by ISTE Chapter, GSSSIETW on Monday 11th September 2017.
- Participated one day Faculty Development Program on “Collaborative Research and pedagogy” at GSSS Institute of Engg & Technology for women, Mysore, held on 3rd August 2017
- One Day Faculty Development Program on “Research Methodology and Teaching Information Security: An Overview” organized by GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 09 June 2017.
- Attended one day workshop on “Bloom’s taxonomy” GSSSIETW, Mysuru, 31 January 2017.
- One Day Faculty Development Program on “Recent Trends in Science and Mathematics (RTSM-2017)” organized by GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 11 January 2017.
- Attended “Statistics And Probability” on 15/10/2016 and 16/10/2016, organized by MIT, Mysuru.
- Workshop on “NBA Accreditation” from 21st to 23rd July 2015 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Workshop on LATEX on 28th & 30th July 2014 GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
Awards Received :
- Received award for achieving 100 % results in Engineering Mathematics-III in the year 2013-2014
- Life Member in Indian Society for Technical Education (113708)
Contact Details :
Department of Mathematics,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304 (Extn 1135)
My Visions :
To provide basic foundation to the students in Engineering Mathematics and hence to ensure excellence in their Engineering carrier.