Faculty Name : Yamuna M
Department : Physics
Dept. of Physics
Education Details :
- Master of Science in Physics, University of Mysore, Mysore,2012
- Bachelor of Science (PCM) ,SSCASC , TUMKUR ,2010
Personal Details :
- Date of birth : 29/7/1989
- Hobbies : Reading, Listening to music, Travelling, Drawing.
- Languages Known : Kannada, Hindi & English
Research Details :
- Aiming at it
Profession Experience :
Experience Details :
- Working as Assistant Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysore from 28/9/2012 to till date
- Yamuna M “Rotational Effects on Supergranulation-A Survey” International Journal of Research and Scientific Innovation (IJRSI), October, 2017.
- Yamuna M “Power Infrastructure supplement based on Renewable energy power systems: A Review” International Journal of Current Engineering and Scientific Research (IJCESR), June, 2017
- Rajani G, Sowmya G M, Yamuna M Paniveni Udayshankar, R. Srikanth, “Fractal Dimension of Supergranulation” in International Journal of Mathematics and Physical Sciences Research, ISSN 2348-5736 ,Vol. 4, Issue 2, pp: (127-130), March 2017.
Faculty Development Activities :
- Yamuna M, attended one day FDP on “Blooms Taxonomy” held on 31st January 2017 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Yamuna M, attended one day FDP on “Recent Trends in Science and Mathematics (RTSM-2017)” held on 11th January 2017 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended one day workshop on “Synthesis and Characterization of Thin Films” held on 5th October 2016 at NIE, Mysuru.
- Conducted Special talk on “History of Scouting & Guiding and benefits of Rangering” on 8th May 2016.
- Attended two week ISTE STTP on Engineering Physics under the “National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD, Government of India) held on 8th to 18th December 2015
- Conducted a Special talk on “Nuclear energy- applications & protection accepts" on 12th September 2015
- Attended 3 day workshop on “NBA Accreditation” at GSSSIETW held between 21th to 23rd july 2015, Mysuru
- Inauguration of Science Club followed by the talk on “Make in India through Research-Innovation-Patent” by Dr. K Natarajan, Prof. & Head, Dept. of Chemistry, Director-Advanced Polymer Lab, RVCE, Bengaluru.
- Organized a lecture on “Women in Science & Engineering Education” by Prof. B A Patil Founder President, Think & Ink Science Foundation, Bangalore.
Administrative Activities :
- NSS Coordinator for the year 2013-2014
- Geethayaana -2014, Event Coordinator
- Invigilated COMED-K-2014 ,PG-CET-2014
Contact Details :
Department of Physics,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 1201)
My Visions :
To integrate more and more scientific knowledge with the little knowledge have in my mind and play with that and seeking the truth in a simple way.