Faculty Name : Syeda Nausheen Fathima
Department : Engineering Science
Syeda Nausheen Fathima
Dept. of Engineering Science,
Education Details :
- Master of Technology in Environmental Engineering, SJCE (Autonomous) Mysore, 2010
- Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental Engineering, SJCE (VTU)Mysore,2006
Personal Details :
- Date of birth : 14/06/1984
- Hobbies : Reading, Cooking and knitting.
- Languages Known: English, Kannada, Hindi and Urdu.
Profession Experience :
- Working as Guest Facultyat GSSSIETW, Mysore from Sept.2014 to till date
- Worked as Senior Teaching Fellow at SJCE, Mysore from Feb.2011 to june.2012
- Worked as Lecturer at NIE- IT, Mysore from Sept 2010 to Dec 2010.
- Worked as Lecturer at VidhyaVardhaka College of Engineering, Mysore from Oct 2006 to June 2008
Academic Activities :
- Question Paper setting for SJCE Autonomous Examination for various Environmental Engineering subjects and Civil Engineering subjects
- Worked as Internal Deputy Chief Superintend at SJCE
- Worked as Internal Examiner at SJCE during theory and practical Examinations at SJCE
- Worked as valuator for SJCE Autonomous Examination
Faculty Development Activities :
Workshop Attended :
- Mangalore Refineries and Petrochemicals Limited, Mangalore Chemical and Fertilizers Ltd
- Seminar on “ISO 14001:2004(Environmental Management Systems)” at SJCE Mysore.
- Workshop on “Recent applications of remote sensing and GIS
- Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited, Mangalore, T.K.Halli Water Treatment Plant.
- Yelhanka Wastewater treatment plant, Bangalore
Contact Details :
Department of Engineering Science,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 201)
My Visions :
To be an icon in the field I have chosen, to be an inspiration and to be a motivator to all my students and to every person who will be a part of my life.