Faculty Name : Syeda Nausheen Fathima
Department : Engineering Science
Syeda Nausheen Fathima
Assistant Professor (Adjunt)
Dept. of Engineering Science,
Education Details :
- Master of Technology in Environmental Engineering, SJCE (Autonomous) Mysore, 2010
- Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental Engineering, SJCE (VTU)Mysore,2006
Personal Details :
- Date of birth : 14/06/1984
- Hobbies : Reading, Cooking and knitting.
- Languages Known: English, Kannada, Hindi and Urdu.
Profession Experience :
- Working as Assistant Professor (Adjunt) at GSSSIETW, Mysore from Sept. 2014 to till date
- Worked as Senior Teaching Fellow at SJCE, Mysore from Feb.2011 to june.2012
- Worked as Lecturer at NIE- IT, Mysore from Sept 2010 to Dec 2010.
- Worked as Lecturer at VidhyaVardhaka College of Engineering, Mysore from Oct 2006 to June 2008
Academic Activities :
- Worked as Coordinator for International Conference on Adaptive Computational Intelligence (ICACI-2019) on 18th and 19th July 2019 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Worked as Coordinator for International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer Technologies and Optimization Techniques (ICEECCOT-2018) on 14th and 15th December 2018 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Question Paper setting for SJCE Autonomous Examination for various Environmental Engineering subjects and Civil Engineering subjects
- Worked as Internal Deputy Chief Superintend at SJCE
- Worked as Internal Examiner at SJCE during theory and practical Examinations at SJCE
- Worked as valuator for SJCE Autonomous Examination
Faculty Development Activities :
Workshop Attended :
- Attended VTU TEQIP 1.3 Sponsored five days FDP on “Recent trends and applications of high voltage” from 27 July 2019 to 31 July 2019 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended national seminar on “Women Empowerment in India” by Dr. Jothibai of AgapeCARE society, Malaysia on 18th July 2019 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended a talk by Smt. S Gowthami, Founder Secretary, Allinov R & D Pvt Ltd. on IPR for students and faculty members at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 12th Jan, 2019
- Attended national symposium and workshop on “E waste Management” from 11th to 12th January 2019 at Global Academy of Technology, Bengaluru.
- Attended IPR for students and faculty members by Shwethsree Majumder, Principal, FIDUS Law Chamber via AICTE under IEEE cell on 10th Jan, 2019.
- Attended India First Leadership Talk Series by Shri Anand Mahindra by MHRD, AICTE on personality development by IEEE, GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 8th Jan, 2019.
- Participated in 11th National Women's Science Congress from 9th to 11th November 2018 at JSS College for women, Mysuru.
- Participated in one day workshop on Unlearn India on 15th October 2018 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Participated in Energy Conversion Building Code (ECBC) FDP from 25th to 28th July, 2018 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Cell Inauguration FDP on 16th May, 2018 in GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended FDP on Blooms Taxonomy for better understanding of the Preparation of Question Papers on 11th Sep. 2017 in GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Mangalore Refineries and Petrochemicals Limited, Mangalore Chemical and Fertilizers Ltd
- Seminar on “ISO 14001:2004(Environmental Management Systems)” at SJCE Mysore.
- Workshop on “Recent applications of remote sensing and GIS
- Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited, Mangalore, T.K.Halli Water Treatment Plant.
- Yelhanka Wastewater treatment plant, Bangalore.
Contact Details :
Department of Engineering Science,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 201)
My Visions :
To be an icon in the field I have chosen, to be an inspiration and to be a motivator to all my students and to every person who will be a part of my life.