Faculty Name : Santhosh K N
Department : Mathematics
Santhosh K N
Department of Mathematics.
Education Details :
- Master of Science in Mathematics , JSS College of Arts Commerce & Science, University of Mysore, 2015, Mysore.
- B.Sc. in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Maintenance , JSS College of Arts Commerce & Science, University of Mysore,2013,Mysore.
Personal Details :
- DOB: 8 April 1993
- Hobbies : Reading books and watching scientific fictional movies
- Languages : English, Kannada.
Professional Experience :
Experience details :
- Working as Assistant Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysore from 29.07.2015 to till date.
Faculty development activities :
Seminar / Workshop / Conference Attended :
- Participated in National Conference on “Geometric Function Theory and its Applications”organized by Yuvaraja’s College Mysuru on 29th and 30th January 2018, held at Mansagangotri, Mysuru.
- One Day Faculty Development Program on “Research Methodology and Teaching Information Security: An Overview” organized by GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 09 June 2017.
- Attended one day workshop on “Bloom’s taxonomy” GSSSIETW, Mysuru, 31 January 2017.
- One Day Faculty Development Program on “Recent Trends in Science and Mathematics (RTSM-2017)” organized by GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 11 January 2017.
- Attended “Statistics And Probability” on 15/10/2016 and 16/10/2016, organized by MIT, Mysuru
- Attended “Faculty Orientation Workshop” Organized by VTU- Academy For Staff Development, Mysuru, from 11/07/2016 to 15/07/2016 at VTU Regional Centre, Mysuru
- Attended two day “INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MATHEMATICS – YESTERDAY AND TODAY ”at JSS College of Arts Commerce & Science, Mysuru.
Academic activities :
- Coordinated The International Conference on “Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer Technologies and Optimization Techniques (ICEECCOT-2017)” on 15-16 December-2017 organized by GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
Contact Details :
Department of Mathematics,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304 (Extn 135)
My Visions :
To provide basic foundation to the students in Engineering Mathematics and hence to ensure excellence in their Engineering carrier.