Faculty Name : Navya P
Department : Engineering Science
Dept. of Engineering Science,
- Master of Technology in Structural Engineering, NIE, Mysore, 2015
- Bachelor of Engineering in Construction Technology and Management, SJCE, Mysore, 2011
- Date of birth : 28/05/1990
- Hobbies : Reading, Cooking, Travelling and Browsing
- Languages Known: English, Kannada, Hindi, Telugu and Tamil.
- Presently working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering at GSSSIETW, Mysuru from 24.07.2017 to till date.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering at Alva’s Institute of Engineering and Technology, Moodbidri from 30.07.2015 to 30.07.2016.
- Worked as Lecturer in Department of Civil Engineering at Sambhram Institute of Technology, Bangalore from 01.02.2013 to 30.06.2013.
- Worked as Tr.Engineer-Q.S at New consolidated construction company, Bangalore from 02.07.2012 to 30.01.2013.
- Worked as Lecturer in Department of Civil Engineering at Alpha college of engineering, Bangalore from 11.08.2011 to 30.06.2012.
- Navya P, “Structural behaviour of industrial structure subjected to lateral loads” International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology (IJERT) Vol-4 Issue 05, ISSN: 2278-0181, May 2015.
Faculty development activities :
- Participated one day Faculty Development Program on “Collaborative Research and pedagogy” at GSSS Institute of Engg & Technology for women, Mysore, held on 3rd August 2017
- Attended and participated in Three days FDP on “Recent Trends in Nano- Science & Technology” on 12th October 2017, organized by GSSSIETW, Mysuru-16.
- Attended and participated in Two days International Seminar on “3D Printing Robotics & Automation in Construction” on 17th & 18th November 2017, organized by Builders’ Association of India, Mysuru Centre.
- Participated in Three days state level Workshop on “Construction Management Practices in Civil Engineering Industry” organized by Department of Civil Engineering, at Alva’s institute of engineering and technology, Moodbidri.
- Participated in Internship program (as a part of curriculum during Mtech) for a period of 2 months i.e., August and September-2014 in FMD-HAL, Bengaluru
Academic Activities :
- Coordinated in Two days International Conference on “ICEECCOT” on 15th & 16th December 2017, organized by GSSSIETW, Mysuru-16.
Department of Civil Engineering,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
To motivate young minds with passion, profession and integrity.