Faculty Name : Rajesh A S
Department : Mechanical
Rajesh A S
Dept. of Mechanical,
- Pursuing Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering at JSS Science & Technology University, Mysuru.
- Master of Technology in Production Engineering & System Technology at NIE, Mysuru, 2015.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Industrial & Production Engineering at SJCE, Mysuru, 2013.
Personal Details :
- Date of birth : 30/05/1992
- Hobbies : Swimming, Acting, Cooking, Travelling, Social Servicing and Agricultural works.
- Languages Known: English, Kannada, and Hindi
Research details :
- Pursuing Ph. D at JSS S&T University, Mysore.
- Presently working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical at GSSSIETW, Mysuru from July 2017 to till date.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at NIE Institute of Technology, Mysuru from August 2015 to June 2017.
- Rajesh A S, “Optimization of Transportation Cost In Supply Chain Management (SCM)” International Journal of Research Science & Management (IJRSM) Vol-2 (6), ISSN: 2349-5197, June 2015.
- Rajesh A S, “Improvement in Material Handling Equipment- An Ergonomic Case Study “International Journal on Recent Technologies in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (IJRMEE)Vol-2,Issue-5, Page no.115–117, ISSN:2349-7947, May 2015.
- Presented a Technical Paper in National Conference entitled “Implementation of Pull system in Supply Chain Management” at NIE, Mysuru, Nov. 2014.
- Presented a Technical Paper in National Conference entitled “A Study on Non Value Added Activities in Logistic System” in GMIT, Mandya, April 2015.
Faculty development activities :
- Participated one day Faculty Development Program on “Collaborative Research and pedagogy” at GSSS Institute of Engg & Technology for women, Mysore, held on 3rd August 2017
- Attended one day seminar on “How to do Good Ph. D” on 7th December 2017, organized by JSS S&TU, Mysuru-16.
- Attended and participated in Two days Workshop on “Research Methodology Technologies” on 10th November 2017, organized by JSS S&TU, Mysuru-16.
- Attended and participated in Three days FDP on “Recent Trends in Nano- Science & Technology” on 12th October 2017, organized by GSSSIETW, Mysuru-16.
- Attended and participated in one day FDP on “Collaborative Research and Pedagogy” organized by GSSSIETW, Mysuru-16.
- Attended and participated in International Symposium on “Smart Grid Technologies” organized by NIE-IT, Mysuru.
- Attended and participated in National Seminar on “Recent Trends in Sustainable and Green Energy Technologies” organized by NIE-IT, Mysuru.
- Attended two days of FDP on “Sustainable Energy & Renewable Sources with its Advanced Technologies” organized by NIE-IT, Mysuru.
- Attended one day of workshop on “Design & Manufacturing of composites with hands on experience” organized by NIE-IT, Mysuru.
- Attended one day Awareness Programme on “Intellectual Property Rights for MSME’s Researchers & Academicians” conducted by National law School of India University at NIE-IT, Mysuru.
- Attended and participated in SET Conclave-2016on “Challenges and Opportunities in Research” organized by NIE-IT, Mysuru.
- Participated in Two day Workshop on “Lean Manufacturing Systems” organized by Department of IPE, at NIE, Mysuru.
- Participated in One day Workshop on “Advanced Mathematics and its Applications” conducted by Department of Mathematics, at NIE, Mysuru.
Academic Activities :
- Coordinated in Two days International Conference on “ICEECCOT” on 15th & 16th December 2017, organized by GSSSIETW, Mysuru-16.
Department of Mechanical
GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women
To Motivate Young Minds with Passion, Profession and Integrity.