Faculty Name : Sanjay S C
Department : Mechanical
Sanjay S C
Dept. of Mechanical,
Education Details :
- Master of Technology in Thermal power Engineering, SIT, Tumkur,2014
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical engineering, UVCE, Bengaluru ,2007
Personal Details :
- Date of birth : 10/03/1986
- Hobbies : Reading books, playing cricket.
- Languages Known: English, Kannada, and Hindi
- Sanjay S C “Numerical simulation of turbulent flow through a tube with triple helical tape inserts” International Journal for science and Advance Research in technology (IJSART), ISSN: 2395-1052, Volume 4, Issue 6, June 2018, pp 829-834, Impact factor =4.924
Profession Experience :
- Working as Assistant Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysore from Jan 2018 to till date
- Worked as Assistant Professor at Mycem, Mysore from July2016 to Jan 2018
- Worked as Assistant Professor at VVIET, Mysore from Jan 2016 to July 2016.
- Worked as a lecturer at MNTI, Bengaluru from Feb 2013 to Jan 2016
- Worked as a lecturer at APS polytechnic, Bengaluru from July 2010 to Jan 2013
- Worked as a Project engineer at Digiprotek consulting & services Private limited from Aug 2007 to Jan 2009
Academic Activities :
- Worked as Coordinator for International Conference on Adaptive Computational Intelligence (ICACI-2019) on 18th and 19th July 2019 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Worked as Coordinator for International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer Technologies and Optimization Techniques (ICEECCOT-2018) on 14th and 15th December 2018 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Coordinated “Gita Chaitanya Scholarship Award” for 100 meritorious students of GSSSIETW on 20th April 2018 organized by GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Worked as Internal Deputy Chief Superintend in Mycem, Mysore for Dec-Jan 2016 And June-July2017 VTU examinations
- Worked as External Examiner in VVIET, MITT, ATME, EIT (Ummathur) GEC(Chamaraja Nagar)
Faculty Development Activities :
- Attended national seminar on “Women Empowerment in India” by Dr. Jothibai of AgapeCARE society, Malaysia on 18th July 2019 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended TEQIP III Sponsored five days workshop on “Engineering Graphics and Design-Teaching Methodology and Evaluation Procedure” from 8th to 12th July 2019 organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, SJCE college, Mysuru.
- Attended a talk by Smt. S Gowthami, Founder Secretary, Allinov R & D Pvt Ltd. on IPR for students and faculty members at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 12th Jan, 2019
- Attended IPR for students and faculty members by Shwethsree Majumder, Principal, FIDUS Law Chamber via AICTE under IEEE cell on 10th Jan, 2019.
- Attended India First Leadership Talk Series by Shri Anand Mahindra by MHRD, AICTE on personality development by IEEE, GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 8th Jan, 2019.
- Participated in Energy Conversion Building Code (ECBC) FDP from 25th to 28th July, 2018 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended one day FDP on “Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Cell Inauguration" held on 16th May 2018 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended a FDP on “Outcome Based Education OBE & Blooms Taxonomy” from 20th t0 22nd july 2016 at Mycem, Mysuru.
Administrative Activities :
- Worked as a Main Co- Coordinator for MYSIRI-2017, an Annual cultural Fest at MyCEM Mysore.
- Worked as a Main Co- Coordinator for conducting MOCK CET & DCET for 2nd year PU students and Diploma students at MyCEM during April- May 2017.
- Worked as Supervisor for Online examinations conducted by TCS for IBPS, GATE & KSRTC..
- Worked as Supervisor for Online Computer literacy examinations conducted by KEONICS for Government employees.
Awards Received :
- Received certificates for achieving 100% results Elements of Mechanical Engineering Subject in the academic year 2018–19.
Contact Details :
Department of Mechanical,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 1137)
My Visions :
My personal vision is to live a successful, Passionate life. To excel in my career and bring enlightenment to others, to share compassion and joy with others. To create and maintain loving relationships with my family, friends and my partner.