Faculty Name : Sanjay S C
Department : Mechanical
Sanjay S C
Dept. of Mechanical,
Education Details :
- Master of Technology in Thermal power Engineering, SIT, Tumkur,2014
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical engineering, UVCE, Bengaluru ,2007
Personal Details :
- Date of birth : 10/03/1986
- Hobbies : Reading books, playing cricket.
- Languages Known: English, Kannada, and Hindi
Profession Experience :
- Working as Assistant Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysore from Jan 2018 to till date
- Worked as Assistant Professor at Mycem, Mysore from July2016 to Jan 2018
- Worked as Assistant Professor at VVIET, Mysore from Jan 2016 to July 2016.
- Worked as a lecturer at MNTI, Bengaluru from Feb 2013 to Jan 2016
- Worked as a lecturer at APS polytechnic, Bengaluru from July 2010 to Jan 2013
- Worked as a Project engineer at Digiprotek consulting & services Private limited from Aug 2007 to Jan 2009
Academic Activities :
- Worked as Internal Deputy Chief Superintend in Mycem, Mysore for Dec-Jan 2016 And June-July2017 VTU examinations
- Worked as External Examiner in VVIET, MITT, ATME, EIT (Ummathur) GEC(Chamaraja Nagar)
Faculty Development Activities :
- Attended a FDP on “Outcome Based Education OBE & Blooms Taxonomy” from 20th t0 22nd july 2016 at Mycem Mysuru
Administrative Activities :
- Worked as a Main Co- Coordinator for MYSIRI-2017, an Annual cultural Fest at MyCEM Mysore.
- Worked as a Main Co- Coordinator for conducting MOCK CET & DCET for 2nd year PU students and Diploma students at MyCEM during April- May 2017.
- Worked as Supervisor for Online examinations conducted by TCS for IBPS, GATE & KSRTC..
- Worked as Supervisor for Online Computer literacy examinations conducted by KEONICS for Government employees.
Awards Received :
Department of Mechanical,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 137)
My Visions :
My personal vision is to live a successful, Passionate life. To excel in my career and bring enlightenment to others, to share compassion and joy with others. To create and maintain loving relationships with my family, friends and my partner.