Faculty Name : Priyadarshini K M
Department : Physics
Department of Physics,
Education Details :
- Master of Science in Physics from Mangalore University, 2014.
- Bachelor of Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects from Field Marshal K M Carriappa College (Mangalore University), Madikeri, 2012.
Personal Details :
- Date of birth : 01/05/1992
- Hobbies : Listening to music, Reading Newspaper. Participating in Sports and games
- Languages Known: Kannada, English, Hindi, and Kodava
- Research details: Aiming at it
Consultancy / funded projects: Aiming at it
Labs established: Aiming at it
Publications: Aiming at it
- Student counselor
- Worked as Internal and External Examiner for Engineering Physics Lab (PHYL 17/27) Examinations since from May – 2016
- Worked as Room Superintend for VTU Exams since from 2015.
- Worked as Coordinator for various Sports and Cultural Events conducted during annual college fest from 2015.
- Departmental activities:
- Participated as local organizing Committee member and Cultural Coordinator for 20th National Conference on Solid State Nuclear Track Detector and their Applications (SSNTD-20) held at VVIET-Mysuru during 26-28 October, 2017.
Faculty Development Activities:
- I attended International Intera Disciplinary Conference on Fronties of Astronomy in the year 2009.
- I attended International Intera Disciplinary Conference on Fronties of Crystallography in the year 2015.A two days National seminar on “Recent Advances in Material science” held on 21st & 22nd of October 2011 in Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Workshop Conducted: Aiming to conduct
- Internal assessment Coordinator-2016
- Annual report Coordinator2015-2018
- TLP Coordinator2018
Co-ordination in organization CET/COMDE-K/ or any other co-ordination:
- IBM COE: NA
- ISTE Chapter: NA
- Invigilated COMED-K, GATE, PG-CET and CET Exams at VVIETW in the year 2015,2016,2017 & 2018.
- Life Member of ISRP (Indian Society for Radiation Physics) since 2015.
- Books / monograms: Aiming to publish
Contact Details :
Department of Physics,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 1201)
A challenging position in a professional organization where in my capacity. I would be able to enhance my skills and strength in conjunction with the institutes goal and objectives, to capitalize my hard work and potential to maximize the best out of available resources and to achieve the target with dedication and team orientation.