Faculty Name : Vartika Sharma
Department : Computer Science and Engineering
Department of CSE.
Education Details :
- Master of Technology, Software Engineering, Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering and Technology, Bareilly [Uttar Pradesh] 2012
- Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Modi Institute of Technology and Science, Lakshmangarh [Rajasthan] 2005
Personal Details :
- DOB: 05/10/1983
- Hobbies: Reading Books, Technical Papers, New Arrivals in Computer Science,
- Languages: English, Hindi
Research Details :
- Senior Research Fellow at Indian Institute of Technology, Patna [DEC’12 to Nov’14] worked on “The design and implementation of a system for simulating the spread of diseases among individuals in a large realistic urban population over the course of several weeks”.
Profession Experience :
Experience Details :
- Lecture ,Terna Engineering College, Navi Mumbai, Dec’07 to Oct’08
- Lecturer, Invertis University, Bareilly, July’05 to Dec’07
Funded Projects :
- Worked on Project named “Vehicular Sensor and Mesh Network based Future Intelligent Transportation System” Funded by Department of Information Technology[NIELIT] Delhi at Indian Institute of Technology,Patna
Journal Publications :
- A Novel Approach For Detecting Wormhole Attacks Using Expected Transmission Count Technique, International Journal for Science and Advance Research In Technology(IJSART) ISSN [Online] : 2395-1052 Volume 2,Issue 11, November 2016 (Impact Factor 3.55)
- A survey on current trends and security issues in WSN International Journal of Advanced and Innovative research (IJAIR) ISSN: 2278-7844 volume 05 issue 05 May 2016 (Impact Factor 3.09)
- An Enhanced Method to Protect the software from Various Kind of Software Piracy, National Journal of Electrical, Electronics and Computer Systems (IRD-IJEECS) ISSN-2347-2820 (Impact Factor 2.04)
- Disclosing the Location of IP Spoofers Using Passive IP Traceback Approach National Journal of Electrical, Electronics and Computer Systems (IRD-IJEECS) ISSN-2347-2820 (Impact Factor 2.04)
- Classification Technique for Keywords under the Cloud Environments Based on Ranking of Keywords, National Journal of Electrical, Electronics and Computer Systems (IRD-IJEECS) ISSN-2347-2820 (Impact Factor 2.04)
- Primary Hop Friend Recommendation System in Online Social Network, National Journal of Electrical, Electronics and Computer Systems (IRD-IJEECS) ISSN-2347-2820 (Impact Factor 2.04)
- Vartika Sharma, Development of a Software cost Estimation Model, volume 3, Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering and Technology 2012
Conference Publications :
- A Novel approach to provide the security for distributed adaptive networks using RSA Algorithm, International Conference on Research Methods in Engineering and Technology, Chennai ISBN:978-1535448697, July 24th 2016,
- An Enhanced Method to Protect the software from Various Kind of Software Piracy, International Conference on Advances in Engineering and Technology – ICAET - 2016, BENGALORE, INDIA ,May 2016
- Survey on Retrieval of Encrypted Data in Cloud Computing, National Conference on Information and Communication Technology (NCICT-16), ISBN: 978-93-84935-74-0, February 2016.
- A Comprehensive Study on Primary Hop OSN Friend Circle Management National Conference on Information and Communication Technology (NCICT-16) ISBN: 978-93-84935-74-0, February 2016.
- Survey on security issues and challenges on mapreduce in big data analytics, 3rd National Conference on Emerging Trends in Electronics and Communication (NCETEC-16) in the proceedings of ISRASE eXplore Digital, ISBN: 978-93-84698-12-6, March 2016.
- A Review on Reference Architecture and Classification of Big Data Technologies, 3rd National Conference on Emerging Trends in Electronics and Communication (NCETEC-16) in the proceedings of ISRASE eXplore Digital, ISBN: 978-93-84698 March 2016.
- Encoding and Decoding of Text Document Using DES Algorithm with GUI, National Conference on Recent Trends in Information and Communication Technology (NCRTICT-2016) April 2016.
Academic Activities :
- Coordinated National Level PG Project Symposium on Electronics & Communication, Computer Science and Management Studies held on 23rd April 2016 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru
- Guided five projects for PG and twelve projects for UG.
- Coordinated in Mini Project Symposium-2016 on 13th February 2016
- Worked as Coordinator for Kannada Antakshari In Geethyana 2016
- Worked as Project Coordinator for UG and Technical Forum Coordinator for PG
- Coordinated for Debate Competition in 29th CSI Event held at GSSSIETW Mysuru
- Practical Examination / Theory Paper Valuation for VTU Examination
- Reviewer and TPC member of ACM
- Practical Examination / Theory Paper Valuation for BE Examination, UPTU-2007
- Time table co-In charge at TEC Mumbai
Faculty Development Activities :
- Attended one day workshop on “Women in Power Engineering” conducted by IEEE PES Student chapter at GSSSIETW Mysuru on 16th December 2016
- Attended two days workshop on “Real Time Sensor Network on IOT” on 27th and 28th January 2016 at GSSSIETW Mysuru
- Attended one day workshop on “R&D funding Opportunities and Introduction to intellectual Property Rights” in GSSSIETW Mysuru on July 2016
- Attended three days workshop on National Board of Accreditation(NBA) on 21 to 23rd July 2015 at GSSSIETW Mysuru
- Attended one day workshop on “cloud computing” in July 2016 in GSSSIETW Mysuru
- Attended two days workshop on “Big Data” at IIT Patna organized by IBM Research
- Attended International Conference on networking conducted by CISCO ,Bangalore at IIT Patna
Award received :
- Received Appreciation Certificate for 100% Result in Managing Big Data[M.Tech 2nd Sem 2016]
- GARGI AWARD 1997, Rajasthan Government
Professional Memberships :
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE-LM)
- Member of Computer Society of India (CSI)
Department of CSE,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/305.(EXT-204).
My Vision :
A challenging position that seeks an ambitious and career conscious person, where acquired technical skills will be utilized towards diverse job responsibilities, continued growth and contribution to the institution success.