Faculty Name : Tejaswini R M
Department : Computer Science and Engineering
Department of CSE.
Education Details :
- Master of Technology, Software Engineering, Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysuru, 2014
- Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Basaveswara Engineering college Bagalkot, 2008
Personal Details :
- DOB: 23 June 1985
- Hobbies: Animations, Learning new Technical Languages
- Languages: English, Kannada, Hindi
Profession Experience :
- Assistant Professor, GSSSIETW, Mysuru, August 2009 to till date.
- ” Securing Cloud Server & Data Access with Multi-Authorities“ International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology Research, Vol. 2, Issue 2, pp: (297-302), Month: April-June 2014.
- ” RAACK-Reinforce Adaptive Acknowledgement A Secure Intrusion Detection System for MANETS” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology Research, Vol. 2, Issue 2, pp: (283-296), Month: April-June 2014.
- “Bone Crevice Revelation Proving with Open CV” IJSRD - International Journal for Scientific Research & Development| Vol. 3, Issue 03, 2015.
Academics Activities :
- Practical Examination / Theory Valuation of BE VTU Examination.
- Prepared Lab Manual of Computer Graphics & Visualization Laboratory (10CSL67) for the year 2013-14
- Prepared Lab Manual of Web Programming Laboratory for the year (10CSL78) 2014-15
Faculty Development Activities :
- Completed Courseware, practical training & evaluation for “INSTRUCTIONAL EXCELLENCE IN INTELLIGENT SYSTEM” under Intel® college excellence program conducted at GSSSIETW, Mysore-2013
- Participated in Mission10X workshop conducted at GSSSIETW, Mysore-2011
- Attended Workshop on “HIGH IMPACT TEACHING SKILLS” Attested by Dale Carnegie Associates, Inc, Trainer & Wipro, Mysore- 2010
Administrative Activities :
- Student Counselor-2015
- Exam Monitoring System Coordinator-2015
- Coordinator for Geethayaana Digital Music Collage events -2014
- Class Coordinator-2014
- Question Paper coordinator-2014
- Time Table Officer--2014
- Lab Incharge Programming the Web--2014
- Coordinator for Faculty development Program on Knowledge Mining from Department of CSE , GSSSIETW,Mysore-2011
Professional Membership :
- LMISTE 
Contact Details :
Department of CSE,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/305.(EXT-204).
My Vision :
To inspire, inform and influence the global engineering community, supporting technology innovation to meet the needs of society. To be a part of center of excellence of computer science and engineering.