Faculty Name : Priyanka K R
Department : Computer Science and Engineering
Department Of CSE.
Education Details :
- M.Tech (Computer Science) from School Of Engineering & Technology – Jain University, Bangalore B.E (Information Science) from Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College of Engineering, Bangalore
Personal Details :
Date of Birth: 4th July 1987
Hobbies: Classical Music, Classical Dance (Bharatanatyam), Carom
Languages Known: Marathi, Kannada, English
Profession Experience :
- Experience details: 2.6 yrs as a Lecturer
- Consultancy / funded projects
- Labs established
Academic Activities :
- Carried out invigilation duties and worked in the valuation center as a Assistant coordinator.
- Paper setter for School of Engineering & Technology –Jain University (Java & J2EE subject).
- CERTIFIED as “SUN CERIFIED PROGRAMMER FOR JAVA 2 PLATFORM”, Standard edition 5.0.
- Participated in AISIRI, the 10th Annual VTU Youth Festival held at Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College of Engineering, Bangalore from 15th to 21st February 2009 [ College Level]
Faculty Development Activities :
Attended Faculty development Program :
- Participated in the Faculty Enablement Program for the Elective Offering “Business Intelligence and its Applications” from July 18,2011 to July 22,2011 conducted by INFOSYS LIMITED at School Of Engineering & Technology – Jain University, Bangalore
Seminar / workshop / conference.
- Attended a workshop conducted by IIT Bombay, regarding Database Management System held at “Amritha School of Engineering”, Bangalore.
- Presented a paper titled “Remote Test Configure Tool” at 3rd National Conference on Current trends in Computer Science & Engineering organized by Department of Computer Science & Engineering, School of Engineering & Technology, Jain University.
- Participated in Web Development using open source and IBM tools organized by IBM.
- Participated in the SPARK IT 2010, first All India Developer Conference hosted by CIOL and PCQuest, held on the 18th-19th March, 2010 at IISc. Bangalore, India.
Awards Received :
- Received an Award from the college for Academic Excellence in the pursuit of Bachelor of Engineering course in Information Science and Engineering.
- Received a Certificate Of Excellence in appreciation of Excellence performance in academic and co-curricular activities exhibited during 2012-2014.
- Received a Distinction Award and Certificate of Merit for securing highest marks in the college in 1st, 2nd and 5th Semester V.T.U Examination, Jan 2008 from Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College Of Engineering, Bangalore.
Contact Details :
Department of CSE
GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women
Phone: 0821-4257304/305. (Ext. 204).
My Vision :
Seeking a career in a professional institution which offers to utilize my skills and abilities while being resourceful, innovative and offering career to success.