Faculty Name : Shruthi B M
Department : Computer Science and Engineering
Department Of CSE.
Education Details :
- Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering at MVJ College of Engineering, Bangalore(2011-13)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering at Jnana Vikas Institute of Technology, Bangalore(2006-10)
Personal Details :
- DOB : 04/07/1988
- Hobbies: Reading Novels, Travelling, Music
- Languages known: English, Hindi, Kannada
Profession Experience :
- Total Experience of 4yrs
- Assistant Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysore (July-2016 to Till date)
- Assistant Professor at Dr T. Thimmaiah Institute of Technology, KGF (July-2013 to May-2016)
- Lecturer at Chamaraja Nagar Govt Engineering College (July-2010 to May-2011)
- Published a paper titled “Secure Network Discovery for Trust Aware Routing Against Severe attacks in WSN’s” in Volume 2, Issue 3 of IJSRCSAMS Journal.
Seminar / workshop / conference
- Presented a paper titled “Analysing and Evaluation of Denial of Services in WSN using Simulation” in the International conference on Advanced Computing and Information Technology conducted by AMC college, Bangalore
- Presented a paper in the National Conference on Current Trends in Computer Science and Engineering titled “Security issues and Challenges in Wireless Sensor Networks” conducted by Jain University, Bangalore
- Presented a paper in the National Conference on New Advances in Computer and Communications conducted by MVJ College of Engineering, Bangalore.
- Coordinated in the Android Application Development Workshop conducted by Emporis Software Solutions at Dr T.T.I.T, KGF
Contact Details :
Department of CSE
GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women
Phone: 0821-4257304/305. (Ext. 204).
My Vision :
- To focus on the breadth of skills necessary for Quality Engineering
- To be dedicated to Teaching, Lifelong learning, Professionalism and Research activities.
- To maintain a Professional, Ethical and Respectful workplace that is mutually supportive and open to diversity and sharing of ideas and resources whenever necessary.