Faculty Name : Kavana M D
Department : Computer Science and Engineering
Department Of CSE.
Education Details :
- Master of Technology, Computer Science and Engineering, GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women, Mysuru, 2015
- Bachelor of Engineering, Information Science and Engineering, NIE Institute of Technology, Mysuru, 2012
Personal Details :
- DOB: 04-03-1991
- Hobbies: Listening to music, Singing, Reading books, Photography, Travelling
- Languages known: English, Kannada, Hindi
Profession Experience :
- Assistant Professor, GSSSIETW, Mysuru, July 2016 to till date
- Published paper “Current Research and Upcoming Inclination on Cloud-based Big Data Analytics”, in International Journal for Science and Advance Research in Technology(IJSART), ISSN: 2395-1052, Volume 2, Issue 11, November 2016
- Published paper “Current Research Inclination in Data Mining”, in International Journal for Scientific Research & Development(IJSRD), ISSN: 2321-0613, Vol. 4, Issue 09, November 2016
- Published paper “Identifying Packet Hackers in Wireless Sensor Network”, in International Journal of Engineering Associates(IJEA), Volume 4, Issue 5, Page 49-54, May 2015
- Presented paper “Detecting Packet Thefts in Wireless Sensor Network”, Proc.MTech Project Symposium, GSSSIETW, Mysuru, Page 66-70, May 2015
Faculty Development Activities :
- Attended IEEE PES Workshop on “Women in Power Engineering” at GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women, Mysuru on December 2016
- Attended a conference to present a paper “A Comprehensive survey on Wireless Sensor Network for detecting Packet Thefts”, Proc. National Conference of Emerging Trends in Computer Science and Engineering(NCETCSE-15), BGS Institute of Technology, BG Nagar
- Attended a conference to present a paper “A Comprehensive survey on Wireless Sensor Network for detecting Packet Thefts”, organized by ISRASE eXplore Digital Library in April 2015
Professional Membership :
- LM ISTE 
- CSI [I1504441]
Contact Details :
Department of CSE
GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women
Phone: 0821-4257304/305. (Ext. 204).
My Vision :
- To provide students with a firm foundation in Computer Science.
- To work in the competitive organizational environment that helps in enhancement of personal and professional skills there by developing my career as an eminent professional and contributing to the organizational growth and success.