Faculty Name : Dr. Roopashree H.R.
Department : Computer Science and Engineering
Department Of Computer Science and Engineering.
Education Details :
- Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Bengaluru, 2013-2018.
- Master of Technology, Computer Science and Engineering, SJCIT,Chikkaballapur, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi, 2008-2012.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, R.L Jalappa Institute of Technology, Doddaballapur, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi, 2002-2006.
Personal Details :
- DOB: 16 May 1984
- Hobbies: YouTube blogger: Teaching English and Maths for kids in Kannada
- Languages: Kannada, English, Hindi
Professional Experience :
- Associate Professor, GSSSIETW, Mysore, 1stAugust 2019 to till date.
- Senior Associate TRM, Publicis.Sapient India Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru from July 3rd 2006 to July 25th 2019.
- Have published a National Journal “SARDS: Secured Anonymous Routing with Digital Signature in Wireless Sensor Network” under Indian Journal of Science and Technology. ISSN: 0974-6846 February 2016.
- Have published an International Journal “Integrated framework for secure and energy efficient communication system in heterogeneous sensory application” under International journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering(IJECE). Volume 9,No 4 August 2019, pp.2695-2702.
- Have published an International Journal “DSP-IR: Delay Sensitive Protocol for Intelligent Routing with Medium Access Control.” under Springer-Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. ISSN: 2194-5357. (DOI : https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-91192-2_39)
- Have published an International Journal “Behavior analysis of STREE, SABR and SARDS under different simulation environments: A Case Study” under International Journal for Science and Advance Research in Technology (IJSART) Volume 6 Issue 1 – Jan 2017, pp.20033-20036(DOI:10:18353/ijecs/v6il.35)
- Have published an International Journal “Joint Algorithm for Energy-Conservation and Secure Key Generation in Wireless Sensor Network” under International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 11(4):2250-2257 • March 2016
- Have published an International Journal “Study of Secure and Energy Efficient Hierarchical Routing Protocols in WSN” under International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology. ISSN:2278-0181 Volume 3 Issue 6 – June 2014.
- Have attended a national conference to present a paper “Design techniques for secured energy efficient routing protocol in WSN” under, Fifth National Conference on Advances in Modern Computing and Application Trends at Acharya Institute of Engineering on Dec 2014 ISBN No:978-93-84648-45-9.
- Have attended a national conference to present a paper “A Novel Secure Energy Efficient Hierarchical Routing Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks” under, National conference on Advanced research in Electronics and communication (NAAREC-2014) at R.L. Jalappa Institute of Technology Doddaballapur, April 2014.
- Have attended an International conference to present a paper “STREE: A Secured Tree based Routing with Energy Efficiency in Wireless Sensor Network” under, IEEE International Conference on Computing and Communications Technologies – 2017 at, Sairam College of Engineering, Chennai India on 26th-27th Feb 2015.
- Have attended an International conference to present a paper “SABR: Secure Authentication-Based Routing in Large Scale Wireless Sensor Network” under, Springer- Emerging Research in Computing, Information, Communication and Applications at Nitte Menakshi Institute of Technology, Bengaluru 17-18 July 2015.
- Have attended an International conference to present a paper “Tree Based Energy Efficient Protocols SEECH, STREE, SecLEACH, TCAC in WSN: A Comparison” under, International Conference on Computer Communication and Networks (I3CN) – 2015 at Coorg Institute of Technology, South Coorg.
Academic Activities :
- Attended as session chair on 26th July in First IEEE International conference on Advances in information Technology (ICAIT-2019) by Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Adichunchanagiri institute of Technology, Chikkamagaluru during 25th-27th July 2019.
- Attended as Paper Reviewer by Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Adichunchanagiri institute of Technology, Chikkamagaluru during 25th-27th July 2019.
- Worked on Openlink Endur projects in ETRM (Energy Trading and Risk Management) domain.
- International exposure in diverse geographies - NL, UK and Germany involving direct client interaction, consulting, documentation etc. and active involvement in requirements gathering, analyzing functional and technical specifications, testing and data analysis.
- Detailed understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), structured project and development methods example: Waterfall,V and Agile.
- Experience in verifying business scenarios, Assembly testing, system testing, end-to-end testing, regression testing, integration testing, product testing, security testing and UAT
- Played a role of Team lead over 6 years and have good counseling skills, good communication and interpersonal abilities.
Contact Details :
Department of CSE,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/305.(EXT-204).
My Vision :
My vision is that students will obtain the necessary skills to be successful in the physical, mental, and social aspects of their lives. Students will be able to effectively use the skills acquired to help identify and vehemently pursue any objectives in a practical manner. Not only will students succeed in learning how to plan for and balance the interesting opportunities that life will present for them, but they will also inspire others, by their example, to want to learn how to do the same