Faculty Name : Rajath.A.N
Department : Computer Science and Engineering
Department Of Cse
Education Details :
- Master of Technology, Computer Cognition Technology, University of Mysore, Mysore, 2011
- Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, PES College Of Engineering, Mandya, 2007
Personal Details :
- DOB: 16/05/1985
- Hobbies: Reading Novels, Playing Sports.
- Languages: Kannada, English, Hindi
Profession Experience :
- Assistant Professor, GSSSIETW, Mysuru, July 2011 to till date.
Academic Activities :
- Practical Examination / Theory Paper Valuation for BE Examination VTU
- External DCS VTU Examination, 2014
- “An Adaptive Approach to Vehicle Number Plate Detection for Indian Style Based” in International Journal of Modern Computer Science (IJMCS) on October 2016, Volume 4, Issue 5, Pages 31-36, ISSN: 2320-7868 (Online).
- “Cancer Diagnosis Using Naïve Bayer Algorithm” during International Conference on Signal Processing, Communication and Computational Research held at Vidya Vikas Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mysuru on 15th – 19th May 2016. [ISSN: 2394-2320] Vol 3, Issue 5, May 2016.
- “An Efficient Caching Scheme to Maintain Consistency in Hybrid P2P System” during International Conference on Applied Science Engineering and Technology held at Sri Sairam College of Engineering, Anekal Bengaluru on 6th – 7th Jan 2016.
- “An Adaptive Approach: Text Line Extraction from Multi-Skewed Hand Written Documents" in IJCSET (International Journal of Computer Science Engineering and Technology) on June 2015, Volume 5, Issue (6), Pages 158-161, ISSN: 2231-0711.
Faculty Development Activities :
- Attended One Day Faculty Development Program on R&D Funding Opportunities and Introduction to Intellectual Property Right on 21st July 2016 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended competition on Content Guru of Inspire Faculty Excellence Awards 2015 conducted by Infosys Bengaluru DC.
- Attended a workshop on “Python Programming” at KEC, Erode, Tamil Nadu on 27th to 29th April 2016.
- Attended “Deep Dive Faculty Enablement Foundation Program 4.0”, Infosys campus, Mangalore DC from 15th Dec to 19th Dec 2014
- “Network Technologies to Emerging Broadband Multimedia Computing” , NIE College, Mysuru from 27th Feb to 2nd Mar 2012
Administrative Activities :
- SPOC for Campus Connect 4.0, Infosys-2015
- Event Coordinator, Sponsorship Coordinator in ICEECCOT-2016.
- Publicity Coordinator, Technical Event Coordinator in Geethayana-2016
- Examination Coordinator -2013/14
- Seminar Coordinator- 2013
- Question Paper Coordinator-2012
- Students Counsellor-2014
Professional Membership :
- LMISTE 
- CSI [L1504283]
Contact Details :
Department of CSE,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/305.(EXT-204).
My Vision :
- Clear and high professional standards at entry and induction to the profession so that high quality, capable people enter the profession.
- Clear and robust professional standards at the point of transition to leadership roles within the profession so that the best and most capable of these become leaders in the profession.
- Ongoing professional learning and development (PL&D) which supports effective teaching in the context of a variety of cultural identities and languages.
- We believe that establishing such an approach across the teaching profession will raise the quality, status and attractiveness of the profession.