Faculty Name : Mahadevappa N
Department : Computer Science and Engineering
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- 2015 Pursuing & Registered Ph. D, Information Technology
- 2010 Master of Science in Information Technology
- 2008 Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- 1999 PU - Job oriented Diploma – Computer Technique
Personal Details :
- DOB : 18th March
- Hobbies : Watching TV, Internet browsing and Music Listening
- Languages Know : Kannada and English
Profession Experience :
Experience Details :
- Currently I am working at GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women, as a System administrator since Feb-2010 till today.
- I have worked with GMIT for a total of 5.6 years as an instructor since Sep 2004 to Jan-2010
- During my initial days of service, I have worked at Matrix Computers (Nov 2001 to Sep 2004) and DATAPRO (Aug 1999 to Nov 2001) at Davangere for a period of 5 years
Academic Activities :
- E-GOVERNANCE WORK : Managing the AICTE WEB PORTAL, VTU E-GOVERNANCE(EMS), VTU LIC Database, IEEE & EBSCO
- LABORATORY WORK : Maintenance and monitoring laboratories including installation of related software to the computer and provide assistance/guidance to the colleagues/faculty
- PLACEMENT ACTIVITIES WORK : Setup laboratories as per industry standards for executing online exams involving setting up, installation and configuring individual systems. Seminar / workshop / conference. Attended – IBM Seminar and their Products conference, VM Ware Seminar and Infosys Webinar.
Administrative Activities :
- Admission reconciliation meeting at KEA.
- AICTE Meeting at various places.
Coordination in organization
- CET Examination at college level
- COMDE-K Examination at college level
- EDUSAT co-ordination with VTU
- IT Vendor Interaction
- Lab setup before event done by IBM COE , TCS, Infosys, and other placements partners
Contact Details :
Department of CSE
GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women
Phone: 0821-4257304/305. (Ext. 204).