Faculty Name : Sunitha R
Department : Electronics & Communication Engineering
Dept. of Electronics & Communication Engineering
Education Details :
- Master of Technology, Digital Electronics, SSIT, Tumkur, 2011.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, BCE, Shravanabelagola, 2009.
Personal Details :
Date of birth : 24/2/1986
Hobbies : Reading, Singing, Listening to music.
Languages Known: English, Kannada, and Hindi.
Profession Experience :
- Working as Assistant Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysuru from 3/08/2016 to till date.
- Worked as Assistant Professor at BCE, Shravanabelagola from 2011(july) to 2016(july).
- Paper “Separation of Unvoiced & Voiced Speech using Zero crossing Rate and Short Time Energy” at 17th International Conference on ICMESHT 2017 at Bangalore on 8th January 2017.
- Paper “Separation of Unvoiced & Voiced Speech using Zero crossing Rate and Short Time Energy” at GSSSIETW, Mysore
- Paper “A Real Time Image Security by scan Methodology’, at Bhubaneshwar held on 14th & 15th august 2011
- Paper “,An Image Encryption & Decryption by Scan patterns “ at AIT, Bengaluru ,Karnataka, on 12 & 13th may 2011
Academic Activities :
- Co-ordinated actively as Event Manager for International conference held on “IEEE for international conference o n Electricals, Electronics,Communications, Computers Technologies and Optimization Techniques “ on 9th and 10th December 2016.
- Co-ordinated actively as Event Manager and Master of Ceremony (M.O.C) for International conference held on “National Conference on Electronics, Signals & Communication “ NCESC-2017 held on 29th May 2017.
- Had been to Industrial visit to Skan Ray in Mysuru and MCF in Hassan.
- Guided mini projects for both final year and pre-final year students.
- I have actively participated in most of the college activity.
- Discharged my duty as Valuator as directed by VTU for the various subjects held in VTU Regional Office, Mysuru under VTU, Belgaum.
- Discharged duty as Room Superintendent and Room Relieving Superintendent for VTU theory exams.
- Guided 2 UG Projects.
- I have guided many UG students to do their Projects Effectively.
- I worked as a Academic Co-ordinator and also Cultural Co-ordinator.
- I have actively participated in most of the college activity
Faculty Development Activities :
- Attended one day Faculty Development Program on “Recent Trends in science & Mathematics (RTSM-2017)” at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 11th January 2017.
- Participated in IEEE PES Workshop on “Women in Power Engineering “ at GSSSIETW on 16th December 2016.
- Participated in the “Assistive Technology Hackathon” held on 24th September ,2016. at All India Institute of Speech and Hearing ,Mysuru.
- Attended 2 days workshop on “Blooms Taxonomy” by Dattakumar held at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- “One day Faculty Development Programme” on Friday 9th June 2017 from ISTE chapter by Dr. S N Sridhara , Principal/Director, K S Group of Institutions, KSSEM, Bangalore held at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended, a one day workshop on “Women in Power Engineering”, GSSSIETW Mysuru, 16th Dec 2016.
- Attended a 2 days’ workshop on Mission 10x , at BCE ,Shravanabelagola conducted by Wipro
- Attended a 5 days workshop on LabView , AIT, Chickmagalur.
- Attended a 2-day workshop on Latech , at BCE,Shravanabelagola on (29th-30th) of july 2016
Professional Membership :
Contact Details :
Department of ECE,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
My Vision :
To work dynamically as a Team in strengthening Research and other academic activities of the Department, for the growth of the institute and to inspire the students in developing their Knowledge.