Faculty Name : Priyanka P
Department : Electronics & Communication Engineering
Assistant Professor (Adjunct)
Dept. of ECE,
- Master of Technology, Computer Network Engineering, NIE, Mysuru, 2016.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, RIT, Hassan, 2014.
- Date of birth : 15/10/1992
- Hobbies : Reading, Singing, Listening to music, Playing badminton.
- Languages Known:English, Kannada, and Hindi.
Profession Experience :
- Working as Assistant Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysuru from 1/02/2017 to till date.
- Worked as Guest Faculty at GECH, Hassan from 2016(August) to 2017(Jan).
Papers Publications :
- Published a paper entitled “Electing a Cluster Head using Distance-Energy Clustering with BEE optimization in WSN”.
- Published a paper entitled “A Robust System for Vehicle Tracking and Accident Detection”, International Journal for Science and Advance Research in Technology (IJSART), Volume: 3, Issue 5, ISSN- 2395-1052, May 2017.
- Published a paper entitled “Efficient Cluster Formation and Cluster Head Selection for WSN”, International Research Journal of Advanced Engineering and Science (IRJAES), Volume: 2, Issue 2, ISSN- 2455-9024, 2017.
- Discharged duty as Room Superintendent and Room Relieving Superintendent for VTU theory exams.
Faculty Development Activities :
- Attended 1 day FDP on Teaching Information Security: An Overview and Research Methodology, GSSSIETW Mysuru, 9th June 2017.
- Attended a workshop on ‘‘Leadership”, Head Held High Foundation, Saraswathipuram, Mysuru, 22nd April 2017.
- Attended a workshop on “Hardware and Networking” conducted by AnaBel.
- Attended a workshop on “Cisco Packet tracer and Internet of things” held at N.I.E College.
- Undergone internship on “Wireless Sensor Networks” at LorganComptechPvt Ltd.
Contact Details :
Department of ECE,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
My Vision :
To work dynamically as a Team in strengthening Research and other academic activities of the Department,for the growth of the institute and to inspire the students in developing their Knowledge.