Faculty Name : Ravishankar S Ulle
Department : Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Dept. of MBA
Educational Details :
- Ph.D Pursuing in Total Quality Management at Bharathiar University, Coimbatore Tentative Title: “Impact of TQM practices in public and private organizations in Mysuru and Bengaluru”. 2013.
- MBA in Operations & Marketing from Amity Business School, Noida AUUP (Amity University ,Uttar Pradesh). 2009.
- B.E. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) from Visveswaraiah Technological University, Belgaum, Karnataka. 2003.
Personal Details :
- Date of Birth: 29th September 1981.
- Languages Known (Read & Write) Kannada, English, Hindi.
Research Details :
- Ph.D Pursuing in Total Quality Management at Bharathiar University, Coimbatore Tentative Title: “Impact of TQM practices in public and private organizations in Mysuru and Bengaluru”. Completed my Course Work Examinations.
Professional Experience :
- Assistant Professor, GSSSIETW, Dept. of MBA, Mysuru, August 2011 till date.
- Ravishankar S Ulle, A. N. Santosh Kumar, "Strategic Implications of ISO Certification and Quality Awards on Organizational Excellence in Indian Manufacturing Sector - A Review", International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), https://www.ijsr.net/archive/v6i2/v6i2.php, Volume 6 Issue 2, February 2017, 848 - 852, DOI: 10.21275/ART2017795.
- Ravishankar S Ulle, A. N. Santosh Kumar, "Understanding Obstacles to Change Towards Continuous Improvement Programs in Manufacturing Sector", International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), https://www.ijsr.net/archive/v6i2/v6i2.php, Volume 6 Issue 2, February 2017, 1083 - 1087, DOI: 10.21275/ART2017797.
- Ravishankar S Ulle, A. N. Santosh Kumar “Key Performance Indicators of TQM- An Analysis by using Analytical Hierarchy Process”(with Dr. A. N. Santosh Kumar, Mysore) International Journal of Business and Management Vol.3 Issue 8 August 2015.
- Ravishankar S Ulle, A. N. Santosh Kumar “A review on Total Quality Leadership in TQM practices-Industrial Management and Organization” (with Dr. A.N. Santosh Kumar SJCE, Mysore) International Journal of Emerging Research in Management and Technology. Vol 3, Issue 5, May 2014.
- Ravishankar S Ulle, A. N. Santosh Kumar “Benchmarking- A Competitive Advantage for Businesses” International Journal of Advances in Management, Technology and Engineering Sciences (IJAMTES) Vol. II, Issue 3, December 2012 inator.
Academic Activities :
- Academic Coordination among the different subjects offered by the university.
- Subjects Taught: Total Quality Management, Marketing Management, Supply Chain Management, Strategic Management, Research Methodology, Business Statistics, Business Marketing, Rural Marketing, conducting activities including role plays, case studies and group discussions, Recruitment and Selection.
- University examination coordinator both internal and external.
- Mentoring and Counseling program for the students.
- Preparation, revision and up-gradation of the study material and comprehensive courseware for the subjects taught.
- Paper setting in Marketing and Quantitative Techniques, for different MBA programs run by the autonomous institutes.
- Role played as acting Director of the Department and exercised the duties and responsibilities
- Active Participation in organizing the management events and fests.
- Web Coordinator
Faculty Development Activities :
- Completed a certification program on Internal Auditor Course in Integrated Management System (ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015,ISO 18001:2007 STANDARDS (AS PER GUDIELINES FOR QUALITY & ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AUDINING 19011:2011) conducted by ISHWARYA BI TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED at RailwayWork Shop, Mysore on 12th -14th January 2017.
- Participated in one day FDP on “Using Blended MOOCS in Management Education” on 8th July 2016 at IIM-Bangalore.
- Participated in Clevertize- a one day workshop on advertising, conducted by the SDM Institute for Management Development, Mysore on 24/03/2012
- Participated in one day workshop on Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability- “The Role of Youth” organized on 21/03/2014 at GSSS Centre for P G Studies & Research, Mysore.
- Participated in the “ Academia Sensitization Workshop (Train the Trainer Programme) on Intellectual Property Rights” organized on 17/10/2014 at Department of Studies in Business Administration, Mahajana P.G. Centre in association with Visvesvarya Trade Promotion Centre
- Participated in 3 days FDP on Data Analysis for Researchers – Basics through advance, jointly organized by GSSS Centre for PG Studies and Research & CARES, Bangalore on 29th-31st December 2014.
- Participated in one day FDP on “Teaching Approaches as Part of Assurance of Learning for Management institutes in India” on 21st December 2015 at Bhavan’s Priyamvada Birla Institute of Management.
Subjects Taught for MBA programs
Marketing Management, Strategic Management, Business Marketing, Rural Marketing, Managerial Communications, Integrated Marketing Communications, Principles and Practices of Banking, Recruitment and Selection, Knowledge management, Supply Chain Management, Total Quality Management, Quantitative Techniques, Services Marketing, Consumer Behaviour, Business Research Methods, Stratrgic talent Management, Organization Development and Change Management
Administrative Activities :
- Administrative Coordination with the department.
- Acting as I/C HOD and exercised the duties and responsibilities.
Contact Details :
Department of Master of Business Administration
GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women
My Vision :
I look for a new challenge that will provide me with an opportunity to further develop my career and research.