Faculty Name : Usha B
Department : Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Dept. of MBA
Educational Details :
- Ph.D Pursuing : tentative title - Effect Of Exchange Rate Volatility On Firm’s Financial Performance In Select Listed Firms In NSE at VTU, BELAGAVI.
- MBA in Finance from GSSS Institute Of Engineering And Technology For Women, Department of MBA Mysuru. 2009.
- M.Com from KSOU in 2013 Mysuru and PGDHRM from KSOU in 2015, Mysuru.
- B.Com. (Income tax) from University of Mysore, Karnataka. 2006.
Personal Details :
- Date of Birth: 08 MAY 1986.
- Languages Known (Read & Write) Kannada, English, Hindi.
Profession Experience :
- Assistant Professor, GSSSIETW, Dept. of MBA, Mysuru, Aug 2012 till date.
- Worked as visiting faculty in VTU-RO, Mysuru during the year 2011-12.
- Worked as lecturer in SVEI first grade college, Mysuru during the year 2010-11.
Academic Activities :
- Academic Coordination among the different subjects offered by the university.
- Subjects Taught : Management Accounting Control System, Security Analysis And Portfolio Management, Project Appraisal Planning And Control, International Marketing Management, Cost Management , Investment Management, Mergers acquisitions and corporate restructuring, corporate valuation, Accounting For Managers, Financial Management , conducting activities including role plays, case studies and group discussions.
- Question Paper Coordinator(internal).
- Alumni Meet Coordinator.
- Mentoring and Counseling program for the students.
- Preparation, revision and up-gradation of the study material and comprehensive courseware for the subjects taught.
- Paper setter for MBA program run by PES Mandya.
- Active Participation in organizing the management events and fests.
Research Details :
- Ph.D Pursuing : tentative title - Effect Of Exchange Rate Volatility On Firm’s. Financial Performance In Select Listed Firms In NSE at VTU, BELAGAVI
Faculty Development Activities :
- Participated in 2 days Faculty development programme on ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL DERIVATIVES, organized by at SDMIMD on 27th and 28th December 2013.
- Participated in 3 days FDP on Data Analysis for Researchers – Basics through advance, jointly organized by GSSS Centre for PG Studies and Research CARES, Bangalore on 29th -31st December 2014.
- Participated in 2 days FDP on RESEARCH METHODOLOGY AND STATISTICAL ANALYSIS USING SPSS AND AMOS, organized by VIDYAVARDHAKA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING – DEPT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, Mysuru on 27th 28th January 2017.
Contact Details :
Department of Master of Business Administration
GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women