Faculty Name : Chaitra M.P
Department : Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Human Resources Management
Dept. of MBA
Educational Details :
- M.com 2014, PGDMM 2011 from KSOU, Mysuru.
- Ph.D Pursuing in Employer Branding at Bharathiar University, Coimbatore Tentative Title: “Employer Branding and its impact on attracting and retaining the Doctors (A Case study of selected hospitals in Mysore and Bangalore Region).
- MBA in Human Resource Management from JSS Center for Management Studies, mysore. 2009.
- B.Com. (Income tax) from University of Mysore, Karnataka. 2007.
Personal Details :
- Date of Birth: 10 November 1986.
- Languages Known (Read & Write) Kannada, English, Hindi.
Research Details :
- Ph.D Pursuing in Employer Branding at Bharathiar University, Coimbatore Tentative Title: “Employer Branding and its impact on attracting and retaining the Doctors (A Case study of selected hospitals in Mysore and Bangalore Region) Completed Course Work Examinations.
Profession Experience :
- Assistant Professor, GSSSIETW, Dept. of MBA, Mysuru, March 2013 till date.
- A Study On “EMPLOYEE ATTRITION AND RETENTION STRATEGIES.” (With Special Reference to Big Bazaar, Mysore). Published in Applied Research And Social Sciences, ISSN NO - 2350-1472.
- Employer branding strategies to attract and retain talent ( A case study of Indian corporate hospitals) Published in International journal of research in management and business studies . ISSN 2348 - 893X, VOL 3 , Issue 4 , Oct - Dec 2016.
- Green Practices of Indian IT Companies Published in the journal of Applied Research and Social Sciences. ISSN NO - 2350-1472.
- A Study on Employee Turnover – (With special reference to Go Go International Pvt Ltd Hassan, Karnataka) Published in the International journal of Research in Management. ISSN No - 2249 - 5908.
Academic Activities :
- Academic Coordination among the different subjects offered by the university.
- Subjects Taught:Human Resource Management, Management And Organization Behavior, Marketing Management, Business Communication, Business Government And Society, Change And Knowledge Management , Personal Growth And Interpersonal Effectiveness , International Human Resource Management , Recruitment And Selection , Compensation And Benefits , Industrial Relations, conducting activities including role plays, case studies and group discussions.
- Departmental forumcoordinator (VISTAAR).
- Technical and professional forum coordinator.
- Mentoring and Counseling program for the students.
- Preparation, revision and up-gradation of the study material and comprehensive courseware for the subjects taught.
- Paper setting for different MBA programs.
- Active Participation in organizing the management events and fests.
Faculty Development Activities :
- Participated in Workshop on Methodological Challenges in Management Research and Techniques at Vidya Vardhaka College of Engineering , Mysore.
- Participated in 3 days FDP on Data Analysis for Researchers – Basics through advance, jointly organized by GSSS Centre for PG Studies and Research & CARES, Bangalore on 29th-31st December 2014.
- Participated in 5days Workshop on Research Methodology and SPSS at VTU Regional Office, Mysore.
Contact Details :
Department of Master of Business Administration
GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women