Faculty Name : Amulya Dechakka K B
Department of Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Dept. of MBA
- MBA in Human Resource Management from JSS Center for Management Studies, Mysore. 2017
- BBA.LLB (Hons) degree from JSS Law College Mysore. 2015
- A study on “PREVENTION OF INDUSTRIAL ACCIDENTS: MEASURES AND CHALLENGES”, published in 5th International Conference on Recent Development in Engineering Science, Humanities and Management, ISSN No: 2394-1537
- Date of Birth: 29 April 1993
- Language Known: English, Kannada, Hindi, Kodava Thak, Tamil, Malayalam
- Assistant Professor, GSSSIETW, Dept. of MBA, Mysore, September 2018 till date
- Corporate Experience at Infosys Ltd, Mysore from 2017 to 2018
- Intern Experience at Bosch Ltd, Bangalore in the year 2016
- Intern Experience at Hon’ble High Court of Karnataka in the year 2015
- Attended a workshop on “Mind Dynamics and Emotional Stabilization “organized by Department of MBA, GSSSIETW Mysore.
- Attended one day faculty development program on “Roadmap for writing research articles and publications”, organized by Department of MBA, GSSSIETW Mysore.
- Academic Coordination among the different subjects offered by the university
- Subjects Taught: Managerial Communication for MBA students, Management & Entrepreneurship Development for engineering students. Conducting activities including role plays, case studies and group discussions.
- Departmental forumcoordinator (VISTAAR).
- Technical and professional forum coordinator.
- Mentoring and Counseling program for the students.
- Delivered a guest talk on “Cyber Crimes” at SSFGC College, Mysore
Department of Master of Business Administration
GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women