Faculty Name : Shamanth Kumar B U
Department : Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Shamanth Kumar B U
Dept. of MBA
Educational Details :
- MBA in Finance from Kalpataru Institute of Technology, Tiptur from VTU in 2012.
- BBM from JSS Arts, Commerce & Science College, Mysore in 2010.
Personal Details :
- Date of Birth: 20 May 1989
- Languages Known (Read & Write) Kannada, English, Hindi.
Professional Experience :
- Assistant Professor, GSSSIETW, Dept. of MBA, Mysuru, October 2019 till date.
- Worked as Assistant Professor at Kalpataru Institute of Technology, Dept. of MBA, Tiptur. (01st March 2013 to 19th October 2019)
- Worked as Operation Manager at Sri Venkateshwara Enterprises, Mysuru. (26/08/2012 to 28/02/2013)
- Innovative Strategies for Employability (2014): International Conference on Employability at Channagiri.
- Impact of Mobile on social relation and psychology (2014): -Two days national seminar by PAAC, College, Tiptur.
- Innovative Strategies for Employability (2014): Published in ACME intellects International Journal of Research in Management, Social science & Technology.
- Impact of FDI on Organized Retail Sector in India (2015): Paper presented in National Workshop, PAAC, College, Tiptur.
- Published paper on “Green Marketing” (2016): Published in SELP Journal of Social Science.
- Presented Paper “Impact of Demonetization on Organized & Unorganized sector” (2017) in National level Seminar at Government First Grade College, Tiptur.
- Published paper on “Impact of Natural Resource on Economic Development” (2017) in “International Journal of Business and Management Invention” UGC Recognized Journal, volume 6 - Issue-12 - Version-I
- Published paper on “A study on performance evaluation of systematic investment planning of Mutual funds” (2018) in “SSRG International Journal of Economics and Management Studies”.
- Published paper on “A Study on the performance of Microfinance institutions in India, for balanced economical growth (Sep 2019) in “International journal for science and advance research in technology” Volume: 5, Issue: 9 http://ijsart.com/Home/IssueDetail/33248.
Faculty Development Activities :
- Attended workshop on “Risk Management & Derivatives” at Shridevi Institute of Engineering & Technology, Tumkur.
- Attended workshop on Research Methodologies (Nov 2014) at Kalpataru Institute of Technology, Tiptur.
- Attended Seminar on Entrepreneurial Opportunities in Agricultural Sector by Dr. Sukanya T.S
- at Kalpataru Institute of Technology, Tiptur.
- Attended workshop on Soft Skill Development by IIM Calcutta (October 2015) at Kalpataru Institute of Technology, Tiptur.
- Attended workshop on Plagiarism (November 2015) at Kalpataru Institute of Technology, Tiptur.
- Attended Seminar on Indian Constitution (November 2015) at Kalpataru Institute of Technology, Tiptur.
- Attended one day Seminar on Open Source Software solutions for educational institute (1st September 2018) organized VTU, VTU Regional Office, Bangalore.
- Attended one day National Symposium on The Internationalization of Higher Education: A Paradigm Shift (18th December 2018). Organized by Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore, Organized by IQAC.
- Attended two days’ workshop on “Process of NBA Accreditation at Sridevi Institute. Of Technology, Tumkur on 15th & 16th February 2019
Subjects Taught :
Accounting for Managers, Financial Management, Investment Management, Tax Management, Mergers, Acquisition & Corporate Reconstructions, Principles & Practices of Banking, Investment Banking & Financial Services, Advanced Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Banking & Financial Services, Strategic Management, International Financial Management, Project Appraisal Planning & Control and Operation Management.
Contact Details :
Department of Master of Business Administration
GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women