Faculty Name :Dr. D. V. Rajeshwari Devi
Department : Electronics & Communication Engineering
Dept. of ECE
Educational Details :
- Ph.D in Electronics & Communication, BMSCE Research Centre, VTU, Belagavi, 2019
- Master of Engineering, Digital Systems, Osmania University, Hyderabad, 2008.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Bangalore University, 1999.
Personal Details :
- Date of birth : 05/07/1976
- Hobbies : Reading, Listening to music.
- Languages Known: English, Kannada, Hindi and Telugu.
Professional Experience :
- Working as Associate Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysuru from 17/01/2019 to till date.
- Worked as Assistant Professor at DSATM, Bengaluru from 31/07/2019 to 27/12/2019.
- Worked as Assistant Professor at KSIT, Bengaluru from 02/01/2013 to 31/12/2016.
- Worked as Assistant Professor at EWIT, Bengaluru from 26/06/2011 to 24/12/2012.
- Worked as Assistant Professor at MGIT, Hyderabad from 13/06/2005 to 10/05/2011.
- Worked as Assistant Professor at SWEC, Hyderabad from 20/06/2003 to 31/05/2005.
- Worked as Software Engineer at Analytix Systems, Bengaluru from Nov. 2000 to Nov. 2001.
Academic activities :
- DSP Lab In-charge.
- Microprocessors Lab in-charge.
- Developed lab manuals for DSP and Microprocessor labs.
- Internal Assessment and Time table coordinator.
- Stock verification committee member.
- External DCS for VTU theory examination.
- Paper setter for UG and PG subjects.
List Of Papers Published In International Journal
- D.V.Rajeshwari Devi and K.Narasimha Rao, ‘Low and high frequency wavelet sub-band based feature extraction’, International Journal of Biometrics (Inderscience Publishers), Vol. 10, No. 3, 2018, pp. 255-271 (Scopus Indexed).
- D.V.Rajeshwari Devi and K.Narasimha Rao, ‘Sub-band based Feature fusion and Hybrid fusion approaches for Multimodal Biometric Identification’, Submitted to International Journal of Biometrics (Inderscience Publishers, Scopus Indexed).
- D.V.Rajeshwari Devi and K.Narasimha Rao, ‘Decision level fusion schemes for a Multimodal
- Biometric System using local and global wavelet features’, Submitted to International Journal of
- Computational Vision and Robotics (Inderscience Publishers, Scopus Indexed).
List Of International Papers In Conferences
- D.V.Rajeshwari Devi and K.Narasimha Rao, ‘A Multimodal Biometric System using Partition based DWT and Rank Level Fusion’, IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research (ICCIC), pp. 1-5, 2016 (Published in IEEE Explore).
- D. V. Rajeshwari Devi and Dr. K. Narasimha Rao, ‘An improved feature extraction method based on DWT and 2DSubXPCA methods’, International Conference on Computing and Network Communications (CoCoNet 2015), pp. 877-881, 2015 (Published in IEEE Explore).
Faculty Development Activities :
- ‘R&D funding opportunities and Intellectual property rights’, KSIT, Bangalore, March 28-30, 2016 (3 days).
- ‘Writing Research proposals’, KSIT, Bangalore, Feb. 1, 2016 (1 day).
- ‘Research methodologies and Latex’, VTU regional center, Bangalore, May 21-23, 2015 (3 days).
- ‘Mathematical Morphology and Pattern Recognition’, Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore, March. 26-28, 2013 (3 days).
- ‘Explore VIN Research Areas’, VKIT, Bangalore, July 24-26, 2012 (3 days).
- ‘System design using FPGA, CDAC, Hyderabad, Nov. 16-27, 2009 (2 weeks).
- ‘Mission-10X , Dale Carnegie Certification’, Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyderabad, May 4-8, 2009 (5 days).
- ‘Multirate Signal Processing’, VNRVJIET, Hyderabad, Feb. 21-23, 2008 (3 days).
- ‘Unified Approach to teaching Electronic Devices and Circuits’, Vasavi college of Engineering, Hyderabad, Nov. 29-Dec. 11, 2004 (2 weeks).
Administrative activities :
- Co-ordinator for National level workshop on Matlab and its applications, 2015
- Co-ordinator for International Conference on Advanced trends in VLSI and Signal processing, 2014
- Co-ordinator for National Conference on Recent trends in Electronics and Communication, 2013
- Co-ordinator of NBA criteria ‘Facilities and Technical Support’.
Awards Received :
Book Chapters :
- Shankru Guggari and D.V.Rajeshwari Devi, ’Advances in 3D Biometric systems’, Springer chapter on Advances in Biometrics, 2019.
Contact Details :
Department of ECE,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
To impart knowledge through innovative teaching methodology and provide solutions to societal problems by continuous research activities.