Faculty Name: Y.M.Raghavendra
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
Department of ECE,
Educational Details :
- Pursuing Ph.D. in Wireless Sensor Networks, VTU, SJCE Research Centre,Mysuru.
- Master of Technology, VLSI Design & Embedded Systems, SJCE, Mysuru, 2013.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, SJCE, Mysuru, 2007.
- Diploma, Electronics & Communication Engineering, JSSP, Nanjangud, 2012.
Personal Details :
- DOB: 22-09-1980
- Hobbies: Reading books, Watching TV, Listening Music, & Gardening.
- Languages Known: English, Kannada and Telugu.
Professional Experience :
- Assistant Professor, Department of ECE, GSSSIETW, Mysuru, Sep 2013 to till date.
- Foreman, Department of ECE, GSSSIETW, Mysuru, Aug 2007 to Aug 2013.
- Instructor, Department of ECE, GSSSIETW, Oct 2004 to July 2007.
- Production Engineer, Kaynes Technology, Mysuru, Sep 2003 to Aug 2004.
- Raghavendra Y M ,“Efficient Energy Distribution with Power loss Detection”, International Journal of Advanced And Innovative Research (IJAIR),Volume 05,Issue 11,November 2016,ISSSN:2278-7844
- Raghavendra.Y.M, presented a paper titled “A survey on energy efficient routing protocols in wireless sensor networks”, International Journal of Advanced and Innovative Research (IJAIR) Volume 5, Issue, 11th November 2016, ISSN: 2278-7844.
- Raghavendra Y M, “An approach for Energy Efficient routing Protocols in wireless sensor Networks”, National Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics and Communication Engineering (NCREC-16), 5th May 2016.
- Raghavendra Y M, ”Analysis of Energy Efficient Routing Protocols in wireless Sensor Networks”, National Conference on Signal Processing, Computing Networks and Power Engineering (SPCN-2016), 21st - 22nd April 2016.
Academic Activities :
- Working as ISTE coordinator at college level.
- Working as coordinator for Digital Shark technology at department level
- Working as EMS Coordinator, at department level
- Working as coordinator for PMKVY at department level
- INTEL Intelligence Systems lab coordinator, GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Valuator at university level examinations, 2013 -14, GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Guided 1 UG Project, Currently guiding 2 UG projects, GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- EMS Coordinator, ECE Dept, 2013-2014, GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Mini Project Coordinator, ECE Dept, CASCADE-2014, GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Examination Coordinator, ECE Dept, 2010-2014, GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
Faculty development Activities :
- Attended One Day Faculty Development Programme” on Research Methodology and Information security: An overview organized by ISTE chapter at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 9th June 2017
- Attended 3 days FDP on “Antenna Design and Analysis using ESI’s CEM Solution tools 2016”, GSSSIETW Mysuru, 27th – 29th Jan 2016.
- Attended a workshop on “Recent Trends in Photonics”, organized by IEEE Photonics Society, GSSSIETW Mysuru, 29th Aug 2015.
- Attended, a FDP on "Real Time Wireless Sensor Network and Sensor Web", GSSSIETW Mysuru, 15th – 16th June 2015.
- Attended, a FDP on "LabVIEW", ATME Mysuru, 8th January 2015.
- Attended, a FDP on "International Excellence in Intelligent Systems", GSSSIETW Mysuru, 2nd - 4th April 2014.
- Attended Faculty Development Program on “Embedded System Design using MSP430” conducted by Department of Telecommunication Engineering, GSSSIETW, Mysore.
- Participated and successfully completed One Week VTU- VGST Faculty Development Programme on “Recent Advances in Medical Imaging Techniques” at GSSSIETW during 26th to 30th March 2012.
- Participated in Workshop on LABVIEW at ATME, Mysuru on 8th Jan 2015
- Participated in Workshop on INTEL Atom Processor at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 2nd to 4th April 2014.
- Participated in Workshop on MATLAB at IETE, Mysuru on 8th and 9th Jan 2014.
- Participated in Workshop on MSP430 at SJCE, Mysuru on 10th and 11th July 2011
- Participated in one week workshop on Effective Laboratory Management in July 2007
- Presented Paper in International Conference in GNIT, Hyderabad on 8th Aug 2013.
- Worked as Invigilator for CET-2014, COMED-K-2013, PGCET-2013, PGCET-2012, GATE-2012, GATE-2010, CET 2010, GATE-2009.
- Worked as Invigilator for Railway Recruitment Board in the year 2008 and 2009.
Professional Membership :
- LMISTE, (Membership No.)-LM96867.
- MIETE, (Membership No.)-M237460.
Contact Details :
Department of ECE,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
My Vision :
To become a person with high professional skills in the field of Wireless Communication.To complete my research work at the earliest, to reach the position to guide my students to excel in the field of Electronics. To be an asset to my Department and College.