Faculty Name : Shruthi B
Department : Electrical & Electronics Engineering
B.E, M.Tech, AMIE, MISTE
Educational Details :
- B.E GSSSIETW, Mysore, VTU, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 2009
- M.Tech SJCE, Mysore, VTU, VLSI Design & Embedded Systems
Personal Details :
- Date of Birth : 4th January 1988
- Hobbies : Reading Novels, Journals, Magazines
- Languages Known : Kannada, Hindi and English
Professional Experience :
- Assistant Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysore from August 1st 2011 to till date.
- Lecturer RRCE, Bangalore from 12th August 2010 to 31st Jan 2011
- Shruthi B, “Elementary operations performed on Signals using MATLAB”, Journal of Emerging technologies and Innovative Research, Volume 5, Issue 2, February 2017.
- “FPGA implementation of crypto system based wireless communication system”, IOSR journal of VLSI and signal processing, vol-6, issue- 4, pg: 26-31, ISSN: e: 2319-4200, July-Aug 2016.
Workshops/Conference/Seminars attended :
- Conducted short term training on “Design of Analog and digital circuits using Multi- SIM software” for the students of 3rd semester from 27th to 30th January 2017.
- Attended three days IMS internal auditor training at Indian railways workshop, Ashokapuram, Mysuru from 12th to 14th January 2017 and 23rd to 24th January 2017.
- Participated in IEEE PES workshop on “Women in Power engineering” at GSSSIETW on 16th December 2016.
- Presented “Interfacing of SCADA with mobile GSM for power station”, International conference on “Applied science, engineering and technology (ICASET-16)”at Sri Sai Ram college of engineering, 6th-7th June 2016.
- Presented “System emulator”, International conference on “Applied science, Engineering and Technology (ICASET-16)”at Sri Sai Ram college of engineering, 6th-7th June 2016.
- Attended a technical talk on “Research trends in image and signal Processing”, by Dr. Panduranga S, Dept of Technical education, Karnataka. on 27th feb 2016 Organized by the Dept of TCE, GSSSIETW, Mysuru
- “Micro controller MSP-430”,at GSSSIETW, Mysore,20th and 21st September 2014.
- “Emotional Engineering” on 4/9/2014 which was held at GSSSIETW, Mysore.
- “Challenges in engineering careers” on 22/9/14 which was held at GSSSIETW, Mysore.
Faculty development activities:
- Attended three day FDP on “Research methodology and research motivational aspects” at GSSSIETW from 27th -29th July 2016.
- Attended a FDP on “R & D funding opportunities and intellectual property rights” at GSSSIETW on 21st July 2016
- Attended FDP on “Cloud computing and education” organized through ISTE at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 20th July 2016
- Attended one Day FDP on “Outcome based education –NBA Workshop” on 7th June 2016 Under ISTE forum at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended a 1 week faculty development programme on “ Embedded Programming and its applications using AVR, ATMEGA-328” organized by Dept. of EEE, ATME, Mysore from Jan 18th to 23rd,2016.
- Attended Faculty development Programme on “ Research thrust in Renewable Energy” at GSSSIETE from 27th to 29th Jan 2016.
Academic Activities :
- Paper valuation work.
- Responsibility of Alumni, Exam coordinator in the Department
Awards Received :
- Received certificate of appreciation for achieving 100% results in VLSI circuits & design, Embedded systems for the academic year 2015-16.
- 100% result award in Basic Electrical Engineering during the academic year 2013-2014.
Contact Details :
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 127)
My Vision :
To excel in engineering education and research, inculcating professional ethics in students and emerge as a leaders in the country in the field of Electrical & Electronics engineering.