Faculty Name : Chaitrashree S R
Department : Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Chaitrashree S R
B.E, M.Tech , AMIE, MISTE
Educational Details :
- B.E GSSSIETW, Mysore, VTU, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 2012
- M.Tech NIE, Mysore, VTU, Power Systems Engineering, 2014
Personal Details :
- Date of Birth : 4th May 1991
- Hobbies : Reading books, listening to music, indoor games, etc…
- Languages Known : Kannada, Hindi and English
Professional Experience :
- Teaching experience of 1.5 Years months at GSSSIETW, Mysore
Workshops/conference/Seminars Attended :
- Attended TEQIP- III sponsored one week faculty development programme on “Pedagogy training in technical education” at VTU centre for PG Studies, Muddenahalli from 16th to 20th January 2018.
- Attended one day FDP on “Blooms taxanomy” under ISTE chapter on 11th September 2017.
- Attended two week ISTE STTP on “Electric Power Systems” organized by Department of EEE, SJCE, Mysuru from 10th to 15th July 2017.
- Attended 2days Retreat program “Adyatmanam” at Japadakatte, Hebsur, K R Nagar
- on 10th and 11th July 2017.
- Attended one day national seminar on “Recent advances in Communication technologies- A power system perspective” organized by Dept. of EEE, NIEIT, Mysuru on 18th March 2017.
- Conducted short term training on “Modelling and Simulation of SIM- Power systems using SCILAB” for the students of 5th semester from 21st to 23rd January 2017.
- Participated in IEEE PES workshop on “Women in Power engineering” at GSSSIETW on 16th December 2016.
- Presented "Fuzzy logic based DG placement in medium voltage distribution networks", International Conference on latest trends in science and technology (ICLTST-16), Coimbatore, India, 12th June 2016.
- Presented "Analysis of soft switching performance of a resonant boost converter for PFC with ZVS/ZCS", International conference on latest trends in science and technology ( ICLTST-16), Coimbatore, India, 12th June 2016.
- Attended a technical talk on “Research trends in image and signal Processing”, by Dr. Panduranga S, Dept of Technical education, Karnataka. on 27th feb 2016 Organized by the Dept of TCE, GSSSIETW, Mysuru
- “Emotional Engineering” held at GSSSIETW, Mysore, on 4th September 2014
- “Challenges in engineering careers” held at GSSSIETW, Mysore on, 22nd September 2014
Faculty development activities :
- Attended three day FDP on “Research methodology and research motivational aspects” at GSSSIETW from 27th -29th July 2016.
- Attended a FDP on “R & D funding opportunities and intellectual property rights” at GSSSIETW on 21st July 2016
- Attended FDP on “Cloud computing and education” organized through ISTE at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 20th July 2016
- Attended one Day FDP on “Outcome based education –NBA workshop” on 7th June 2016 Under ISTE Forum at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended a 2 days faculty development Programme on “Sustainable Energies- An Interdisciplinary Research Perspective”, organized by Dept. of EEE, NIEIT, Mysore on Jan 22nd and 23rd ,2016.
- Attended Faculty development Programme on “ Research thrust in Renewable Energy” at GSSSIETE from 27th to 29th Jan 2016.
- Chaitrashree S R, “AC-DC-AC a three level PWM converter”, “International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology” with IMPACT FACTOR of 6.209, Manuscript ID IJ60505045, DOI:10.15680/IJIRSET.2017.0605001 15th May 2017.
- Chaitrashree S R, Sahana S, Rajalakshmi P M, Noor Ayesha, “ Analysis of the use of Surge Arrestors in Transmission System using MATLAB/SIMULINK”, IJAREEIE,Vol- 5,Issue 3,pg: 1428-1434, March 2016.
Academic Activities :
- Responsibility of web coordinator in the Department
Contact Details :
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 127)
My Vision :
“To understand the responsibilities and oppurtunities given to me and put in my best efforts to get a good recognition in all aspects of my profession”.