Faculty Name : Prabhu Swamy V
Department : Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Prabhu Swamy V
Educational Details :
- D.E.E CPC Polytechnic Board of Technical Education Electrical Engineering 1989 Mysore
Personal Details :
- Date of Birth : 29th September 1963
- Hobbies : Reading books, Nature Camps, Trekking, etc…
- Languages Known : Kannada, English and Hindi
Professional Experience :
- Foreman in the Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, GSSSIETW, Mysuru- 2005 till date
- Foreman in Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, JSSATE, Noida- 2003 to 2005
- Instructor in Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, JSSATE, Noida- 1999 to 2003
Academic Activities :
- Prepared laboratory manuals along with faculty
- Prepared educational models for students use
- Accompanied VII semester students (2011 Batch) to Metagalli Sub Station on 15/09/14
- Taken VI semester students (2011 Batch) to our campus transformer yard briefed about HT Yard and transformer oil filtration on 20/03/14
Administrative Activities :
- EEESA Treasurer
- Admission duty of EEE students
- Indenting the department requirement,
- Maintaining Department Documentation
- Maintaining the account of stationary to students and staff.
- Maintaining Stock Register of the department Equipments
- Supervising the electrical maintenance work of the institutions
Workshop / Training Attended :
- Prabhuswamy V has participated in the two days training programme on “ Energy conservation building code( ECBC)” organized by Karnataka renewable energy development limited( KREDL), Mysuru from 28th february to 1st March 2018.
- Prabhuswamy V conducted workshop on “Electrical Engineering laboratory and provided technical training” to technical staff of SJCE, Mysuru on 22nd and 23rd February 2018.
- TEQUIP Sponsored 6 day workshop on "Servicing and Maintenance of UPS & AC" at SJCE, Mysore, From 14/07/14 to 19/07/14.
Professional Membership :
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 132)
My Vision :
“Committed to provide my best ability to the students and make them understand the practical skills by adopting various methods”.