Faculty Name : Raghu S
Department : Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Educational Details :
- BE KVG College of Engg. VTU Electrical& Electronics Engineering 2011 Sullia, D K
- D.E.E JSS polytechnic 2008 SJCE campus Mysore
Personal Details :
- Date of Birth: 16th May 1985
- Hobbies: Reading Technical Articles, Bike riding, Listening to music
- Languages Known: Kannada, English
Professional Experience :
- Instructor in the department of EEE at GSSSIETW from JULY 2015 to till date.
- Assistant Instructor in the department of EEE at ATMECE from AUG 2012 to NOV 2014
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee at BEML Mysore complex from AUG 2011 to AUG 2012.
Academic Activities :
- Worked as a Instructor in Analog Electronics Circuit Lab, Measurements and Circuit Stimulation Lab, PSS Lab, Transformer & Induction machines Lab, DC machines Lab.
- Prepared laboratory manuals along with faculty
Administrative Activities :
- Electrical Maintenance Work at GSSSIETW engineering collage.
- Setup and Conduction of academic Labs in ATMECOE Mysore.
- Maintenance of Diesel Generator in ATMECOE Mysore.
- Analyzing & rectifying the power problems in ATMECOE Mysore
- Admission duty of EEE students in ATMECOE Mysore
- Performed preventative maintenance of EOT cranes and industrial maintenance at BEML Mysore.
- Designed and installed the capacitor banks and was successful in achieving the nominal power factor in the industry at BEML Mysore.
Workshops/seminar attended :
- TEQUIP Sponsored 6 day workshop on "Servicing and Maintenance of UPS & AC" at SJCE, Mysore From 14/07/14 to 19/07/14.
Contact Details :
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 205)
My vision :
“Committed to give knowledge to the students regarding practical exposure in the electrical Engineering field.”