Faculty Name : Vidyashree M S
Department : Electrical and Electronics Engineering
VIDYASHREE M S
B.E, M.Tech ,MISTE
Personal Details :
- Date of Birth : 6 th May 1992
- Hobbies : Collecting and Referring Technical journals.
- Languages Know: Kannada, Telugu, English and Hindi
Profession Experience :
- Assistant Professor, G.S.S.S.Institute Engineering Technology for Women, Mysore from July 2016– Till Date.
- Lecturer, Raja Reddy Institutions, Bangalore from Dec 2015- June 2016
Educational Details :
- B.E (EEE) VTU, SJMIT, Citradurga in 2013
- M.Tech (Power Systems Engineering)VTU, AIT,Chikmanglur in 2015
Academic Activities :
- Technical forum Coordinator
- Sports coordinator
Workshops/ Seminars attended :
- Attended 2days Retreat program “Adyatmanam” at Japadakatte, Hebsur, K R Nagar on 10th and 11th July 2017.
- Attended one day national seminar on “Recent advances in Communication technologies- A power system perspective” organized by Dept. of EEE, NIEIT, Mysuru on 18th March 2017.
- Participated in IEEE PES workshop on “Women in Power engineering” at GSSSIETW on 16th December 2016.
- Vidyashree M S, “GSM based Smart Energy Meter to implement billing system and to control Electricity theft”, International Journal of Current Engineering and Scientific Research(IJCESR ISSN:23938374, ISSN:23940697, DOI : 10.21276/ IJCESR, Volume 4,Issue 1, January 2017.
- Vidyashree M S, “Smart Energy Meter for Implementing Billing System and for controlling Electricity Theft based on GSM technology”, “World Journal of Engineering Research and technology” WJERT with impact factor of 4.326 & ICV 44.56, Manuscript ID: WJERT/383/3/2017, May 2017.
- Vidyashree M S, “AC-DC-AC a three level PWM converter”, “International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology” with IMPACT FACTOR of 6.209, Manuscript ID IJ60505045, DOI:10.15680/IJIRSET.2017.0605001 15th May 2017
- Published with the entitle “Co-Ordination Control and Analysis of Wind/Fuel Cell based Hybrid Micro-Grid using MATLAB/Simulink in Grid Connected Mode” in International Journal for Innovative Research in Science & Technology| Volume 1 | Issue 12 | May 2015 ISSN (online): 2349- 6010 Paper ID: IJIRSTV1I12024, Page No.190-197
- Published with the entitle “Co-Ordination Control of Wind/Fuel Cell based Hybrid Micro-Grid in MATLAB/Simulink as a Grid Connected Mode” Galaxy International Interdisciplinary Research Journal ISSN (ONLINE): 2347-6915
- Presented a paper to the National Level Technical Conference NCGCT-2015, Conducted by Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology & Management, Bangalore ISBN 978-93- 84935- 31-3 Paper ID-NCGCT- EE 033.
- Presented a paper to the National Level Technical Conference NCATEE-2015, Conducted by SJBIT, Bengaluru, Paper ID-NCATEE- 013.
- Presented a paper the National Level Technical Conference NCEST-2015, Conducted by Sapthagiri College of Engineering, Bengaluru, Paper IDNCEST-EE- 024.
Faculty development activities :
- Attended three day FDP on “Research methodology and research motivational aspects” at GSSSIETW from 27th -29th July 2016.
- Attended FDP on “R & D funding opportunities and intellectual property rights” at GSSSIETW on 21st July 2016
- Attended FDP on “Cloud computing and education” organized through ISTE at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 20th July 2016
- Attended one day FDP on “Outcome based education –NBA workshop” on 7th June 2016 under ISTE Forum at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
Contact Details :
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering and Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 127)
My Vision :
A self motivated one, with confidence and efficient in imparting knowledge at best of my level to the learners which finally results into development of associated institution.