Faculty Name : Kishorini M C
Department : Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Kishorini M C
Educational Details :
- M.Tech in Power Systems, NIE, Mysuru, 2017.
- B.E in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, GSSSIETW, Mysuru,2012
Personal Details :
- Date of Birth: 20.07.1990
- Hobbies: Playing Shuttlecock, Reading Novels, Magazines, Gardening.
- Languages Known: kannada, English and Hindi
Professional Experience :
- Lecturer, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, SITAR, Channapatna from Jan 2014 to June 2015.
- Lecturer, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, SET Polytechnic, Melkote from July 2018 to April 2019.
- “Optimal Siting and Sizing of DG Units in Distribution System to Minimize Active Power Loss using Bat–Inspired Algorithm”, in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Advancements and Innovations in Engineering, Technology& Management, Joginpally B.R. Engineering College, Hyderabad, India, 28-29, December 2017, published in a special issue of International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System (IJEECS), Volume 6, Issue 12, December (2017), pp. 484-487.
Faculty Development Activities :
Workshops/ Seminars/ FDP attended:
- Attended five days FDP on “Recent Trends & Applications of High Voltage - A Step Towards Green Environment” at GSSSIETW, Mysuru from 27 th to 31st July 2019.
- Attended International Symposium on ‘SMART GRID TECHNOLOGIES: Recent Initiative, Challenges & Opportunities’ at NIEIT, Mysuru from 27 th & 28 th January 2017.
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women
Phone: 0821-4257304 Extn:1127
My vision :
To become a Centre of Excellence to produce highly competent Electrical and Electronics Engineers with superior professional knowledge and a sense of ethics through effective teaching-learning process and industrial collaboration to meet the demands of a rapidly changing, technologically advancing society.