Faculty Name : Girisha K M
Department : Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Girisha K M
Educational Details :
- M.Tech in Power Systems Engineering, The National Institute of Engineering, Mysuru, VTU Belagavi, 2016.
- B.E in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, University B D T College of Engineering, Davanagere, VTU Belagavi, 2014.
Personal Details :
- Date of Birth: 01.08.1992
- Hobbies: Photo Shopping, Short Movie Making, Creative Photography
- Languages Known: Kannada, English
Professional Experience :
- Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Rao Bahadur Y. Mahabaleswarappa Engineering College, Ballari, Karnataka, August 2016 to August 2019.
- Girisha K M, Dr. N Kumar, “Optimal Allocation of Multiple Distributed Generator for Network Loss Reduction and Voltage Profile Improvement”, International Journal of Engineering Research in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Vol.2, Issue 11, November 2016, ISSN: 1582-4594.
- Girisha K M, Dr.U M Netravti, “A Comparative Study of Different Fuel Cells”, JETIR, Vol.6, Issue 3, March 2019, pp. 80-83. ISSN 2349-5162.
Faculty Development Activities :
- Organized a 2 day work shop on “RESEARCH METHODOLOGY” sponsored by ISTE from 22.02.2018 to 23.02.2018 at EEE Department, RYMEC, Ballari.
- Organized a Two day International Conference on “Innovative Ideas in Engineering and Technology (ICIIET-2018)” for Department of EEE, RYMEC, Ballari, during April 12-13, 2018.
Workshops/ Seminars/ FDP attended:
- Attended Workshop on “Smart Grid and IOT” during 18th & 22nd June 2018 organized by Department of EEE, The National Institute of Engineering, Mysuru.
- Attended State level one day Faculty Development Program on “Basic Electrical Engineering Lab” on 26th July’2018 Organized by Department of EEE, PDIT, Hospet, Ballari.
- Attended one week Faculty Development Program on “Wide Area Measurement & its Applications - Paradigm Shift from X-Ray to MRI” from 19th to 23rd January’2016 Organized by Department of EEE, The National Institute of Engineering, Mysuru.
- Attended Two days National Conference on “ Recent Advances in Control Strategies for Integration of Distributed Generation Source to grid and control of their Power Quality Issues” during 22nd to 23rd July, 2016 Organized by Reva University, Bangaluru.
- Attended Two days Workshop on “RECENT TRENDS IN AUTOMATION” during October 11th & 12th 2014 Organized by Department of EEE, The National Institute of Engineering, Mysuru.
Professional Membership :
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women
Phone: 0821- 4257304 Extn:1127
My vision :
To produce professionally excellent, Knowledgeable, Practically Skilled electrical and electronics engineers to meet the requirements in area of Electrical Industries, Automation and Government Utility Sectors.