Faculty Name : Mamatha C G
Department : Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Mamatha C G
B.E, M.Tech, M.I.S.T.E.,
- B.E UVCE, Bangalore BU Electrical & Electronics Engineering 2003
- M.Tech NIE, Mysore VTU Power Systems Engineering 2008
Personal Details :
- Date of Birth : 10th December 1979
- Hobbies : Reading books, Magazines, Listening to music.
- Languages Know: Kannada, Telugu, Hindi and English
Profession Experience :
- Assistant Professor, G.S.S.S.Institute Engineering Technology for Women, Mysore from Aug 2010 – Till Date.
- Lecturer, M.S. Engineering College, Bangalore from Aug2008 - June 2009.
- Lecturer, G.S.S.S Institute of Technology, Bangalore from Aug 2007 - June 2008.
- Lecturer, National Institute of Engineering College, Mysore from Sep 2005 - June 2006.
- Apprentice Trainee in KPTCL - Load Dispatch & Bulk Power Purchase Centre From March2004 – March2005.
- Mamatha C G,“Wavelet OFDM for powerline communication” at first international conference on “Recent advances in electronics and communication technology (ICRAECT) organized by SJBIT, Bengaluru on 17/03/2017.
- Mamatha C G,“The effect of OFDM synchronization imperfection and calculation of uncoded Bers for the idealized OFDM system model” at InternationalConference on electrical, electronics, computer science and mechanical engineering(ICEECSME) at Bengaluru on 26/02/2017.
- “Over view of nonlinear distortion in OFDM system” International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research (IJSER), vol.4, issue 12, pp1671-1676, Dec 2013.
- “The Relay and the Nonlinear Distortion Noise in OFDM Cooperative Systems”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), ISSN: 2278-0181, Vol. 4 Issue 06, June-2015.
- “Cumulative Distribution of the Peak to Average Power Ratio in an OFDM System”, International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), ISBN: 973-93-80892-01-1, Dec 2015.
- Attended 2days Retreat program “Adyatmanam” at Japadakatte, Hebsur, K R Nagar
- on 10th and 11th July 2017.
- Attended two weeks FDP on “Entrepreneurship” sponsored by NITEDB, DST Govt. of India organized by ACSCE, Bengaluru from 16/01/2017 to 30/01/2017.
- Participated in IEEE PES workshop on “Women in Power engineering” at GSSSIETW on 16th December 2016.
- Attended one day workshop on “Convergence of three I’s” at SDM-IMD college, Mysuru on 16th September 2016.
- Presented a paper “Structural Challenges in Electric System” at 5th National conference on ‘Emerging trends in Engineering and Technology (GTECH- EXPO 16) at G. Madegowda Institute of Technology, Mandya on 29th April 2016.
- Presented a paper “Synchronisation of line Speed using VFD for efficient Production of threads” at 5th National conference on ‘Emerging trends in Engineering and Technology (GTECH- EXPO 16) at G. Madegowda Institute of Technology, Mandya on 29th April 2016.
- Attended a workshop on “Promoting Entrepreneur in science and technology” under EDC at IIPM, Bangalore on 12th Feb 2016.
- Attended a 15days workshop on “ Entrepreneurship for Academicians” under entrepreneurship development cell at SDMIT, Ujjre, D.K from Jan 7th to 19th, 2016.
- Attended a technical talk on “Research trends in image and signal Processing”, by Dr. Panduranga S, Dept of Technical education, Karnataka. on 27th feb 2016 Organized by the Dept of TCE, GSSSIETW, Mysuru
Academic Activities :
- Entreprenuer development cell coordinator.
- Dy. Chief Superintendent for VTU examinations.
- Paper Evaluator for Theory exams of VTU.
- Student’s counseling Coordinator.
- Project and seminar Coordinator.
- Guiding Project Works for B.E
- Disciplinary Committee Coordinator
- Time Table Officer
- Placement Coordinator.
Administrative Work :
- Room Superintendent, COMED-K, GATE and other competitive examinations from 2011 to 2014.
Faculty Development Activities :
- Attended a FDP on “R & D funding opportunities and intellectual property rights” at GSSSIETW on 21st July 2016
- Attended three day FDP on “Research methodology and research motivational aspects” at GSSSIETW from 27th -29th July 2016.
- Attended FDP on “Cloud computing and education” organized through ISTE at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 20th July 2016
- Attended one Day FDP on “Outcome based education –NBA Workshop” on 7th June 2016 under ISTE Forum at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended Faculty development Programme on “ Research thrust in Renewable Energy” at GSSSIETE from 27th to 29th Jan 2016.
- “Entrepreneurship for Academicians” Sponsored by Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi (DST) & Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDI), Ahmadabad Organised by Sri Dharamasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute of Technology, Ujire, D.K, Karnataka from 7th to 19th Dec 2015
- “Embedded system design using MSP430” on 20th and 21st September 2014 at GSSSIETW.
Workshop/ Seminar Attended :
- “The energy implication of urban water supply” by Mr. Suresh Kumar Sharma, “Renewable Energy sources for sustainable development” by Mr. Ravi Kumar,
- “Energy Emergency” by Mr. Shankar Sharma at GSSSIETW on 22nd October 2013.
- “Knowledge brief” seminar, by Mr. S.M. Narasimhan at GSSSIETW.
- “A Practical OFDM system for fixed broadband Wireless Access” at national conference on Power System and Industrial Automation( NCPSIA- 2015), on 22nd Aug 2015, GSSSIETW, Mysore.
- “Smart Grid & Facts” workshop attended at NIE on June 20th to 22nd 2013. Project Presentaion-2015 Symposium attended, which is organized by Dept., of EEE at GSSSIETW, on 29th April 2015.
- NBA Accreditation workshop attended on 21st to 23rd July 2015 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- National Conference on Power Systems & Industrial Automation attended on 22nd August 2015 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- “Industrial Automation”, workshop attended which is organized by Dept., of EEE, GSSSIETW in association with CARTEL Automation from 30th & 31st of October 2015.
Professional Membership :
- Life member of Indian Society for Technical Education ISTE - LM 96899
Awards Received :
- 100% result award for Electrical & Electronics Measurements& Instrumentation (2013) of III Semester, B.E, VTU examinations.
Contact Details :
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 129)
My Vision :
“To become excellence by providing professional education in the field of electrical and electronics engineering”.