Faculty Name : Lokesh M R
Department : Information Science and Engineering
Department Of ISE.
Education Details :
- Ph.D.(CSE) Thesis has been Submitted to Sathyabama University Chennai, India. 2016.
- M.Tech (IT), N.I E, Mysore, Visvesvaraya Technological University, 2007.
- B.E(E & C), P. E.S College of Engineering, Mandya. Mysore University, 2001.
Personal Details :
- Date of Birth:03-03-1979
- Linguistic Abilities: English, Kannada, Hindi
- Hobbies: Music, Cricket, Traveling, Social Networking, Yoga
Research Details :
- TATA Consultancy Services, Bangalore, Around 1 Year, 2 Months
- Protocol Stack development and Implementation for Low Data Rate PAN (Zig-Bee).
- Protocol Stack development and Implementation for Wi- MAX
- Case Study on protocol stack 802.15.4 and 802.11x
- PhD Thesis work:“Resiliency in cyber-physical system: An Artificial Immune Approach in Autonomic self-healing architectural framework”
Profession Experience :
Experience Details :
- Senior Assistant professor at New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore from September 2014 to 17 July 2016.
- Assistant professorat New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore from August 2011 to September 2014.
- Senior Lecturer New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore from 26th July 2010 to August 2011.
- Lecturer at Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering (DSCE), Bangalore from 26th Mar 2008 to 23th July 2010.
- Project Trainee at Embedded Wireless Lab, TATA Consultancy Services, White filed, Bangalore from 1st Oct 2006 to Mar 2008.
- Technical Staffat SUGI Technology and Control , Bangalore from August 2003 to 15th September 2005.
Consultancy / Funded Projects
- Coordination in AICTE Modernization of the labs & Removal of Obsolete Systems 2012-2013
- Coordination in VTU FDPFunding Agency in 2010-2011
- Coordination in AICTE SEMINAR Funding Agency in 2010-2011
Labs Established :
- System Software and Operating SystemPractical Lab setup at New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore 2012
International Conference :
- Lokesh, M. R., and Y. S. Kumaraswamy. "State awareness towards resiliency in cyber-physical system: A modified Danger Theory based deterministic Dendritic Cell Algorithm approach." 2015 IEEE International Conference on Computer Graphics, Vision and Information Security (CGVIS). IEEE, 2015.
- Lokesh, M. R., and Y. S. Kumaraswamy. "Healing process towards resiliency in cyber-physical system: A modified danger theory based artificial immune recogization2 algorithm approach." 2015 IEEE International Conference on Computer Graphics, Vision and Information Security (CGVIS). IEEE, 2015.
- Lokesh, M. R., and Y. S. Kumaraswamy. "Modified Danger Theory based optimized artificial immune network on resiliency in cyber-physical system. “Green Computing and Internet of Things (ICGCIoT), 2015 International Conference on. IEEE, 2015.
- Lokesh, M. R., and Y. S. Kumaraswamy. “Next State Prediction algorithm for the avionic systems using the hidden Markov models” Green Computing and Internet of Things (ICGCIoT), 2015 International Conference on. IEEE, 2015.
- Lokesh, M. R.,Tejaswini K.N”Internet of Things: A Survey on Architecturalelements and Protocols”National Conference and Project Exhibition, TECHORIZON 2016
- Lokesh, M. R.,Bhavya R”The VANETS ACCESS Privacy-preservation andNon-repudiation Data for security System”National Conference and Project Exhibition, TECHORIZON 2016
- Lokesh M R,Lavanya S Nair ,Manish Kumar Nagar, Jyothi Lakshmi, Dilsha S Unni“Resiliency development in road accident avoidance”, National Conference and Project Exhibition, TECHORIZON 2016
- Lokesh, M. R., and Y. S. Kumaraswamy. “Resilient Cyber-Physical Systems architecture for Medical Application” AISE 2013 National Conference 25th October 2013
- Lokesh, M. R., and Y. S. Kumaraswamy. “Autonomic Computing Technologies for Cyber-Physical Systems” FAIST’13 23rd and 24th May 2013 National Conference
- Lokesh, M. R., and Y. S. Kumaraswamy. “Autonomic Network Management Principal and its Architecture” AISE 2009 National Conference
- Lokesh, M. R., and Y. S. Kumaraswamy. “Need of Self-Management to Current Network Management System” DSI 2009 National Conference
- Lokesh, M. R., and Y. S. Kumaraswamy. “Towards VLSI implementation of partial filters” TCS Global Technical Architects Conference TACTICS 2008
- Lokesh M R., and Kumaraswamy, Y. S. "On Autonomic Self Healing Architecture for Resiliency in Cyber Physical System." International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering 9.11 (2014): 75-84.
- Lokesh M R., and Kumaraswamy, Y. S. “Demonstration of Inner State Awareness and Outer Self Healing Closed Feedback Loop for Resiliency in Traffic Control Cyber-Physical System” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research 9(23):21133-21150 December 2014
- Lokesh M R., Y.S. Kumaraswamy andTejaswini K.N “Challenges and Current Solutions of Cyber Physical Systems” IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering 18 (2), 104-110
- Lokesh M RVishwaLalit, Jeeth Nair, and SuraSannith” A Survey on Worm Detection Technique” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering Volume 6, Issue 4, Pages, 233-237.
- Lokesh M R,SarangSakethathilMeghanaS,MohamedNafeelK.P,Jayashree B S”A study on State Awareness toward Resiliency in Cyber Physical System” International Journal for Scientific Research and Development, Volume 3, Issue 12, Pages 330-332
- Lokesh M R,Lavanya S Nair ,Manish Kumar Nagar, Jyothi Lakshmi, Dilsha S Unni “Challenges in Accident Collision and Prevention in Cyber-Road Traffic Control System” nternational Journal for Scientific Research and Development, Volume 3, Issue 12, Pages 384-386
- Lokesh M R, MeghanaS,MohamedNafeelK.P,Jayashree B S, SarangSakethathil,”A study on State Awareness toward Resiliency in Cyber Physical System” International Journal for Scientific Research & Development Volume 3, Issue 12, Pages 330-332
- Bhavya R., Lokesh M. R,”A Survey on Li-Fi Technology” An International Journal of Engineering & Technology Volume 3, Issue 1, January, 2016 (7-12),Publisher ABHIYANTRIK
- Bhavya R., Lokesh M. R, “Approach of Object Oriented Technologies in Network DBMS” An International Journal of Engineering &Technology,Publisher ABHIYANTRIK Vol. 2, No. 12 Pages 20-25 (December, 2015)
- Lokesh M R, Vishwa Lalit2, Jeeth Nair3, Sura Sannith4, Pradeep D “Link Guard Algorithm Approach on Phishing Detection and Control “International Journal of Advance Foundation and Research in Computer (IJAFRC) Volume 3, Issue 4, April - 2016. ISSN : 2348 – 4853, Impact Factor – 1.31
- Bhavya.R, Lokesh.M.R“The VANETS ACCESS Privacy-preservation and Non-repudiation Data for security System” International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing(Accepted
- Lokesh M R., Y.S. Kumaraswamy and Smaran N S A Survey on Prediction Methodologies International Journal of Computer Science Engineering ISSN : 2319-7323 Vol. 4 No.04 pp 166-121, Jul 2015
- VTU paper valuation of UG-Unix System Programming, UNIX and Shell Programming, Operating System, Management and Entrepreneurship. PG- Fault Tolerance Systems, web services and Distributed Computing Paper setter VTU Paper setter for PG forSoftware Engineering papers in 2014, 2015 VTU Paper setter for UG for Information Science and Engineering 2013, 2014 university level VTU External DC in July 2012 Examination VTU Flying Squad Member in Jan 2013 Examination college level Coordinated VTU valuation center at New Horizon college of Engineering in 2011
Faculty Development Activities :
Seminar / workshop / conference.
- Advance Teaching Methodology in New Horizon College of Engineering july 2015
- Teaching Improvement Program Mission 10x in New Horizon College of Engineering 2013
- Software Testing workshop in RNS IT Bangalore 2013
- Participated in TCS’ Academic Interface Programme held on dec 2012 at Tata Consultancy Services, Bangalore.
- Coordinated 4rd National Conference on Cognitive Architecture and Software Engineering AISE-2011 at New Horizon Collage of Engineering Bangalore, 4th Nov 2011.
- Participated in TCS’ Academic Interface Programme held on 25th and 26th March 2011 at Tata Consultancy Services, Bangalore.
- Participated in Fourth IEEE International Conference on Internet Multimedia System Architecture and Application (IEEE IMSAA 2010), at IIIT-B’lore, India, Dec 15th -17th 2010.
- Coordinated 3rd National Conference on Cognitive Architecture and Software Engineering AISE-2010 at New Horizon Collage of Engineering Bangalore, 29th Oct 2010.
- Participated in Educators Day 2009 the annual technical forum for faculty and research scholars in Chennai 2009.
- Participated in ISO Certified Training, Heritage Block, DSI Campus,Banaglore 10th June 09.
- Participated in High Impact Presentation Skills & Teaching Methodology, CIS, DSI Campus, Bangalore, 2nd – 4th Feb 2009.
- Coordinated National Conference on "Information Technology Trends in engineering Applications", 19 Mar 2009.
- Participated in Empowered Leadership Program, CIL, DSI Campus, Bangalore, 2008 October
- Participated in Faculty Development Program, Infosys, Chennai, 2008
- Participated in workshop on “tends in VHDL” in 2000.
- National level Conferences on Cognitive Architecture and Software Engineering AISE 2014, 2013,2012,2011, New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore.
Administrative Activities :
- Served as Mentor for Students at ISE Department at NHCE from 2010-16.
- Served as Coordinator/Co-coordinator of Departmental Activities like M.Tech Coordinator, PG and UG Project Coordinator in the year 2014-15, 2015-16 at NHCE Bangalore
- Placement and Technical seminar Coordinator in the year 2013-14 of ISE in NHCE, Bangalore.
- Dept Library In-charge DSCE in the year 2009-10 and NHCE in the year 2011-12.
- Dept Internal Test In-Charge in NHCE in the year 2010-11.
- Made contributions to the college and dept magazines “ICRIS” & “Genesis” in DSCE.
- Coordination in organization CET/COMDE-K/ or any other co-ordination.
Books / monograms / Professional Vision :
- “Web programming skill laboratory manual”, 2009
Contact Details :
Department of CSE
GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women
Phone: 0821-4257304/305. (Ext. 305).
My Vision :
- To make a significant contribution in the field of Computer/Information Science and engineering by my qualification, experience and expertise
- Good capability in expressing the “difficult” concepts in a rather simplified and useful way.
- To carry out high quality research throughout the life and contribute something useful to the humankind
- Motivate to our team to become more confident and successful in Technical and Non-Technical.
- constantly learn by working with a team of adept professionals pursuing excellence.
- Passionate about learning new technologies, having a habit of keeping up to date knowledge about upcoming technologies.
- Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry self-starter, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate newest and latest skills, concepts, and ideas.