Faculty Name : Divya Y A
Department : Information Science & Engineering
Department of Information Science & Engineering,
Education Details :
- Master of Technology, Software Engineering, Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysuru 2016
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering, Vidya Vikas Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mysuru, 2009
Personal Details :
- Date of birth : 10/03/1988
- Hobbies : Reading, Drawing, Listening to music.
- Languages Known: English, Kannada, and Hindi
Professional Experience :
- Working as Assistant Professor ,GSSSIETW, Mysore, February 2017-till date.
- Worked as Lecturer in J.S.S Polytechnic for Women, Mysuru, 2011 to 2014.
- Worked as Lecturer in Govt. Engineering College, Chamarajanagar in 2010.
- “Prediction of Diabetic Retinopathy using Naïve Bayes Classifier”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Volume 5, Issue 5, May 2017.
- “Software Project Quality Management”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (IJARCCE) Volume 6, Issue 12 on
- December 2017.
- “Opinion Based Learning Model in Medical Sector”, International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering & Information Technology (IJSRCSEIT) Volume 4, Issue 6, May 2018.
Academic Activities :
- Worked as examiner for theory examination, Visvesvaraya Technological University 2018.
- Worked in registration committee for Second National Conference ENGINEERING INNOVATIONS & SOLUTIONS (NCEIS - 2018) at GSSSIETW on 7th MAY 2018, Mysuru.
- Worked in registration, stage and food committees for Three Day National Level Faculty Development Program on “A Practical Approach towards Big Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence” at GSSSIETW, Mysuru from 5th March to 7th March 2018.
- Worked as examiner for theory examination, Visvesvaraya Technological University 2017.
- Worked in registration committee for National Level Project Competition Project EXPO 2017 on 24th May 2017.
Faculty development activities :
- Attended one day FDP on “Intellectual Property Rights & Filing of patents - its importance and procedures involved” on 16th May 2018 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended Three Day National Level Faculty Development Program on “A Practical Approach Towards Big Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence” at GSSSIETW, Mysuru from 5th March to 7th March 2018.
- Attended Technical talk on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning”, organized by the department of Electronics and communication on 14th November 2017.
- Attended Three Days Faculty Development Program on Recent Trends in Nanoscience & Technology”, organized by Basic science department on 13th October 2017.
- Attended one day FDP on “Collaborative Research & Pedagogy”, organized by Electrical & Electronics department on 3rd August 2017.
- Attended Five Days National Level Faculty Development Program on “Cyber Warfare: Techniques, Tactics & Tools for Network Security” at GSSSIETW, Mysuru from 24th July to 28th July 2017.
- Attended one day FDP on “Research Methodology and teaching information Security: An overview” on 9th June 2017 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended Three Days Workshop on “Microprocessor and its Application” at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 15th, 16th and 17th March 2017.
Administrative Activities :
- Worked as Second level TTO for the academic year 2017.
- Worked as Second level Question paper in charge for the academic year 2017.
- Working as Second level Exam coordinator for the academic year 2018.
- Working as Second level TTO for the academic year 2018.
- Working as Second level Question paper in charge for the academic year 2018.
Contact Details :
Department of Information Science and Engineering
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 305)
My Vision :
To equip students with the fundamental concepts, practical knowledge and professional ethics through innovative practices leading to proficiency in the field of Information Technology