Faculty Name : Vijayalakshmi M M
Department : Information Science & Engineering
Assistant Professor ( Adjunct )
Department of Information Science & Engineering,
- Master of Technology, Computer Science & Engineering, Channabasaveswara Institute of Technologe, Gubbi 2013
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information Science & Engineering, Bellary Engineering College , Bellary, 2004
- Date of birth : 30/05/1982
- Hobbies : Reading, Drawing, Listening to music.
- Languages Known: English, Kannada, Hindi & Telugu
- Working as Assistant Professor (Adjunct Faculty), GSSSIETW, Mysuru, Aug 2017-till date.
- Worked as Lecturer in VTU Regional College, Mysuru from 2013 to 2014
- Worked as Lecturer in CIT, Gubbi from 2009 to 2011.
- Worked as Lecturer in SSIT, Tumkur from 2008 to 2009.
- “A Pattern Mining Approach for Identifying Identical Design Structures in Object Oriented Design Model” ,IJTSRD.
- “Women’s safety using IOT” in the International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJSRCSEIT).
- “Implementing Secure storage gateway using symmetric key algorithm”, IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE) , Volume 12, Issue 6 PP 87-90, Jul. - Aug. 2013 .
Faculty development activities:
- Attended five days FDP on “Cyber warfare techniques, tactics tools for network security” on 24th to 28th July 2017 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Participated in File Structure Laboratory Workshop held on 22nd April 2009 at MSRIT, Bangalore.
- Participated in IBM Community edition Workshop held on 8th to 10th August 2008 held in SSIT, Tumkur Organized by IBM.
- Attended Technical talk on “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning” organized by the department of Electronics and communication, GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Accompanied 4th semester students for industrial visit to AES – Advanced Elecronics Solutions, Bengaluru.
- Attended Three Days Faculty Development Program on Recent Trends in Nanoscience & Technology”, organized by Basic science department on 13th October 2017.
- Attended one day FDP on “Intellectual Property Rights & Filing of patents - its importance and procedures involved” on 16th May 2018 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
Membership Of Professional Bodies :
- Computer Society of India
Department of Information Science and Engineering
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 305)
To equip students with the fundamental concepts, practical knowledge and professional ethics through innovative practices leading to proficiency in the field of Information Technology