Faculty Name : Manjunath. S
Department : Computer Science and Engineering
Department of ComputerScience and Engineering
Education Details :
- PhD Pursuing, Jain University, Bangalore (Regd:2013)
- Master of Technology, Network and Internet Engineering, Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore, 2010
- Bachelor of Engineering, Information Science & Engineering, Vidya Vardhaka College of Engineering, Mysore, 2005
Personal Details :
- Date of birth :27-01- 1984
- Hobbies :Listening songs, reading novels, playing all kind of sports
- Languages :English, Hindi, Kannada
- Research details (if any): PhD pursing in Jain University and completed the Comprehensive viva
Profession Experience :
- Working as Assistant Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysore from 02.02.2011 to till date.
- Worked as Software Trainee at Department of PCL, Philips innovation campus, Bangalore from 2009 to 2010.
- Worked as Software Engineer at Zues Technology Private Limited, Bangalore from 2006 to 2008.
- “Computer Aided System for Diagnosis of Kidney Stones Using Neural Networks” in International Journal of Current Engineering And Scientific Research ( IJCESR),Volume-4, Issue-1, ISSN (Online): 2394-0697, ISSN (Print): 2393-8374.
- “Computer Aided System for Detecting Brain Tumor using Magnetic Resonance Imaging with Classification Technique” In Medical Conference at Mysore Medical College, Mysuru.
- “A Hybrid Approach for Detection of Brain Tumor in MRI” in International Conference on Civil, Mechanical, Biological and Medical Engineering (ICMBME - 2017) Under Review.
- Anusha N, Manjunath S, “A Proactive Approach for Detection and Prevention of DDoS Attacks”, International Journal of Engineering Associates (IJEA).Volume 4 Issue 5, May 2015 (In Press).
- Anusha N, Manjunath S, “A Survey on Flooding DDoS Attacks: Methods and Defense Mechanisms”, ISRASE eXplore Digital Library in April 2015. (Sponsored By NCETCSE-15). Anusha N, Manjunath S, “Rule Based Protection Network for Detection and Mitigation of Flooding DDoS attacks”, Proceedings of M.Tech Project Symposium, GSSS IETW, Mysuru, Page 71-75, May 2015.
- Hema L, Manjunath S, “Survey on Secure Authorised Data Deduplication”, ISRASE eXplore Digital Library in April 2015. ( Sponsored By NCETCSE-15)
- Hema L, Manjunath S, “A Hybrid Cloud Approach for Secure Authorised Data Deduplication”, International Organisation of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE). May2015 (In Press).
Academic Activities :
- Examiner/valuator for Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi.
- Worked as Project Coordinator for the Academic year 2011.
- Worked as Seminar Coordinator for the Academic year 2012.
Faculty Development Activities :
- Two Days Faculty Development Program on “Faculty Effectiveness Enhancement Training (FEET)” from 25/11/2016-26/11/2016bySuprajiv Training & Development Canter at Ecumenical Christian Center, Bengaluru.
- Attended three day workshop on “Research Methodology and Research Motivational Aspects” on 27/07/2016 to 29/07/2016.
- Attended 5 days FDP on “Recent Trends in Image Processing and Hands-on using MATLAB” from 20th to 24th Jan 2015 in DBIT, Bangalore.
Administrative Activities :
- Worked as Association Coordinator, NSS Coordinator for the Academic year 2013 and 2014.
- Worked as a Campus Connect Coordinator in the 2013.
- Exam Coordinator for Visvesvaraya Technological University Belgaum from December 2011 to March 2013.
- Worked as IA Coordinator during the Academic year 2011.
Professional membership :
- Life Time Member in MISTE .
- Member Computer Society of India [L1504433].
Contact Details :
Department of CSE
GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women
Phone no.: Mobile: 0821-4257304/305 (Ext 204)
My Vision :
Reconnoitring student’s skills to technology oriented and innovating high quality work.