Faculty Name: Manjunath J
Department: Instrumentation Technology
Dept. of Instrumentation Technology
Education Details :
Pursuing Master of Technology in VLSI Design & Embedded Systems, SJCE, Mysore. Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering, SJCE, Mysore, 2011. Diploma in Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering, VET Polytechnic, Bengaluru,2002
Personal Details :
- DOB: 28-07-1987
- Hobbies: Reading news Paper & NovelsListening music Playing Shuttlecock & Ball BadmintonDrawing & Painting
- Languages known: Kannada, English & Hindi
Profession Experience :
- Worked as Instructor at Vidya Vardhaka Polytechnic, Mysore from Dec 2005 – Aug 2006 Worked as Instructor at GSSSIETW, Mysore, from Aug 2006 – Aug 2010. Working as Foreman at GSSSIETW, Mysore, from Aug 2010 – Till date. Worked as Technician Apprentice Trainee at BEL, Bangalore, from Nov 2002- Nov 2003. Worked as On the Job Trainee at L&T, Mysore, from Nov 2003 – Nov 2005.
ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES :
- Preparation of practical Time Table for exam, Mobility List of students, Question paper Indent Documentation of Result Analysis, Industrial Visits, student’s association details.
- Documentation of Final Year students Biodata and slam book preparation.
- Department Library books maintenance. Maintenance of Laboratory stock book register and Lab Manuals for Laboratory.
- Maintenance of Students IA & Attendance registers. Maintenance of Final year Projects synopsis, seminar, Projects. Maintenance of office circulars records.
Faculty Development Activities :
- Worked as workshop coordinator in “Zonal rounds of RoboTryst-2013”, organized by Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd. in collaboration with IIT Delhi at GSSSIETW, Mysore, 18/10/2012 , 19/10/2012.
- Worked as workshop Coordinator for the Five Days Workshop on “Distributed Control System” organized by IT in association with YOKOGAWA India Ltd, Bengaluru at GSSSIETW, Mysuru
- Worked as workshop coordinator for the Five Days Workshop on “Programmable Logic Controller and SCADA System” organized by IT in association with YOKOGAWA India Ltd, Bengaluru at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
Administrative Activities :
- Coordinated in COMED-K during Admissions. Coordinated the COMED-K, CET and GATE examinations.
Contact Details :
# 110, 5th Main, 5th Cross, E& F Block, Ramakrishnanagar, Mysore – 22
(Mobile No.: 9448323248)
Build my career in any field of teaching, where I can always put in my best for the growth of the institution and enhance my skills for my further career growth.