Faculty Name : Jai Ganesh. B. R
Department : Dept. of Telecommunication Engineering
Jai Ganesh. B. R
Dept. of Telecommunication Engineering
Education Details :
- Completed Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering, SJCE, Mysore.
- Diploma in Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Srimath Polytechnic, Mysuru,2008
Personal Details :
- DOB :13/03/1987
- Hobbies : Reading Magazines, Newspapers, Novels and Listening Music.
- Languages Known : Kannada, English and Hindi.
Total Experience: 4 Years 1 Months
Industrial Experience :
• Worked as a trainee in the department of Energy Meter at Larsen & Toubro Limited, Mysuru from April 2009 to October 2010.
• One year and six months worked for Karnataka, Kerala and Gujarat Meter Boards.
• Assistant Instructor in Dept. of Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, GSSSIETW, Mysuru, from August 2012 to Till Date
• Preparation of practical Time Table for exam, Mobility List of students, Question paper Indent
• Documentation of Result Analysis, Industrial Visits, student’s association details.
• Documentation of Final Year students Biodata and slam book preparation.
• Department Library books maintenance.
• Maintenance of Laboratory stock book register and Lab Manuals for Laboratory.
• Maintenance of Students IA & Attendance registers.
• Maintenance of Final year Projects synopsis, seminar, Projects.
• Maintenance of office circulars records.
Faculty Development Activities :
- Worked as workshop coordinator in “Zonal rounds of RoboTryst-2013”, organized by Robosapiens Technologies Pvt. Ltd. in collaboration with IIT Delhi at GSSSIETW, Mysore, 18/10/2012 , 19/10/2012.
- Worked as workshop Coordinator for the Five Days Workshop on “Distributed Control System” organized by IT/EIE in association with YOKOGAWA India Ltd, Bengaluru at GSSSIETW, Mysuru
- Worked as workshop coordinator for the Five Days Workshop on “Programmable Logic Controller and SCADA System” organized by IT/EIE in association with YOKOGAWA India Ltd, Bengaluru at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended a workshop on “Testing and Servicing of Electronics Lab Equipments” was organized by Dept of Instrumentation Technology SJCE, Mysuru under TEQIP and M/s Advanced Electronic Systems, Bengaluru at SJCE, Mysore on 9th to 11th October 2014.
Administrative Activities :
- Coordinated in COMED-K during Admissions. Coordinated the COMED-K, CET and GATE examinations.
Contact Details :
# YN-50, “SHREE MATHA”, Yashodaranagara, Bogadi 2nd Stage North, Mysore – 26
(Mobile No. :8105946080)
My Vision :
To seek a Professional career with an established organization, looking for a long-term association where individual skills, hard work and honesty are recognized and conductive work culture is provided and sample opportunity to learn and enrich my competencies in my profession.