Dept. of TE
Education Details :
- M.Tech, Digital Electronics and Communication Engineering, MVJ College of Engineering, Bengaluru, 2014.
- B.E, Telecommunication Engineering, GSSSIETW, Mysuru, 2011.
Personal Details :
- DOB : 25/11/1989.
- Hobbies : Reading, Painting, Listening to music
- Languages known : English, Kannada, Marathi and Hindi
Profession Experience :
- Assistant Professor, GSSSIETW, Mysuru, 14/07/2014 to till date.
- Lecturer, GSSSIETW, Mysuru, 15/07/2011 to 26/05/2012.
- Nagashree R N, published a paper titled “A Survey on SAR image Georegistration and Orthorectification”, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Information Technology, Vol.04 Issue 09, September 2016, Page No:1766-1772, ISSN-2348- 196x.
- “FEMTO CELLS- A NEW GENERATION CELLULAR STATIONS,” Universal Journal of Communications and Network, Volume 1, Issue 1, pp 9-15, 2013.
- “NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION” I.J. Wireless and Microwave Technologies, Volume 4, Issue 2, pp 20-30, March 2014.
- “APPROACHES OF BURIED OBJECT DETECTION TECHNOLOGY” I.J. Wireless and Microwave Technologies, Volume 4, Issue 2, pp 1-12, March 2014.
- Nagashree R N , Stafford Michahial, Aishwarya G N, Beebi Hajira Azeez, Jayalakshmi M R, R Krupa Rani “Hand Gesture Recognition using Support Vector Machine”, International Journal Of Engineering And Science (IJES), Volume 4, Issue 5, June – 2015. Pp 1-5
- Nagashree.R.N, Vibha Rao, Hameem Shanavas.I “Femto Cells- A New Generation Cellular Stations”, Universal Journal of Communications and Network, 2013, Volume 1, Issue 1, pp 9-15.
- Nagashree.R.N, Vibha Rao and Hameem Shanavas.I, “Femto Cells- A New Generation Cellular Stations”, Indian Journal of Computer Science: Theory and Practical, 2013, Volume 1, Number 1, pp. 17-28
- Nagashree R N, Vibha Rao, Aswini N “Near Field Communication”, I.J. Wireless and Microwave Technologies, March 2014, Volume 4, Issue 2, pp 20-30.
- Nagashree R N, Aswini N “Approaches of Buried Object Detection Technology” I.J. Wireless and Microwave Technologies, March 2014, Volume 4, Issue 2, pp 1-12.
Department level Activities :
- Time Table Officer
- Student Counsellor for B.E students.
- Department library coordinator.
- Disciplinary Committee Coordinator for the year 2014-2015.
Faculty Development Activities :
- Attended Short Course on “5G Multi-User MIMO and Massive MIMO Systems” Organized by Prof. Aditya K. Jagannatham, EE Department, IIT Kanpur in association with E & C Dept., M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bengaluru on June 14th- 16th, 2017.
- Attended 1 day FDP on “Research Methodology & Teaching Information Security: An Overview”, under ISTE Chapter, at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 9th June 2017.
- Attended 5 Days certification course on “NI LABVIEW Core 1 & Core 2” from 3th to 7th Feb 2017 at GSSSIETW.
- Participated in the Two day workshop on “A Hands- on Approach to Design and Verification of Analog and Digital circuits” organized by IEEE-CAS, Bangalore Chapter in cooperation with PragaTI (Texas Instruments, India, Technical University) on 22-23 Dec 2016.
- One day workshop on “Aspects Of Analog & RF Test”, at Texas Instruments C V Raman Nagar, Bangalore, organized by IEEE CAS, Bangalore Chapter, in cooperation with Texas Instruments, India on 31 st October 2015.
- Technical Talk on “Power Optimization in Smart Devices", by Mr. Praveen B.P Principal Engineer Samsung R&D Institute Bangalore, 06-09-2014.
- Technical Talk on “Embedded system using MSP430” by Gurjeet Singh, MD, Gill Instruments, Bangalore, 19-9-2014.
- One day workshop on “Modern Machine Learning Algorithms”, organized by JSS Research Foundation at SJCE, Mysuru, 24 Jan, 2015.
- Organized Faculty Development Program on “Embedded System Design using MSP 430” held at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 20th & 21st September, 2014.
Conference Attended :
- “Review on Interference Mitigation in Femtocells”, 4th National Conference on Emerging Trends in Electronics and Communication (NCETEC-2017, BGSIT, BG Nagara, May 18 2017.
- “ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY OF RFID-NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION”, International Conference on Design Innovations for 3Cs-“Compute-Communicate-Control”, MVJ College of Engineering, Bangalore, Nov 8 2013.
- “A SURVEY ON BURIED OBJECT DETECTION TECHNOLOGY”, International Conference on Design Innovations for 3Cs-“Compute-Communicate-Control”(iCdi3C), MVJ College of Engineering, Bangalore, Nov 8 2013.
- “DETECTION OF SHALLOW BURIED OBJECT USING GROUND PENETRATING RADAR”, International Conference on “Currents Trends in Computer Science & Engineering” (ICCTCSE-2014), AMC Engineering College, Bangalore, Mar 21 2014.
- “DETECTION AND CLASSIFICATION OF GROUND PENETRATING RADAR IMAGE USING TEXTRUAL FEATURES”, International Conference on Advances in Electronics, Computers and Communications (ICAECC), at REVA University, pp. 1-5, Oct 10-11, 2014.
- National level technical Paper on “Image Processing” at “IMPULSE-09” in Oct 09, Department of Telecommunication KIT, Tiptur.
- National Conference on Emerging Opportunities in “Broadband for Sustainable Development” RVCE, Bengaluru, 15-17th May, 2014.
Professional Membership :
- Associate Member for IETE (AMIETE- AM237527).
- Life Member for ISTE (LMISTE - LM113693).
- AMIETE- AM237527
Administrative Activities :
- Disciplinary Coordinator for the year 2014-2015.
- Alumni Coordinator for the year 2014-2015.
- Student Counselor for the year 2014-2015.
- Department library Coordinator for the odd sem 2014-2015.
Contact Details :
Department of Telecommunication Engineering
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 303)
My Vision :
- Aiming to establish myself in the field of education with passion and to contribute my skills to the organization’s vision and mission.