Faculty Name : Deepika T. V
Department : Instrumentation Technology
Deepika T. V
Dept. of Instrumentation Technology
Education Details :
- Master of Technology in Industrial Automation Engineering VTU PG Center, Mysore, 2014
- Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation Technology, GSSSIETW, Mysore, 2012
Personal Details :
- DOB: 13-05-1991
- Hobbies: Reading news Paper & Novels, Listening music.
- Languages known: Kannada, English, Hindi
Profession Experience :
- Working as Assistant Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysore from 16.07.2015 to till date.
- “Implementation of Dumb Sign to Speech Using Mat Lab”, published in International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology(IJSRCSIT), Volume 4 Issue 3, pp. 710-712, May-June, 2018
- “Object Recognition Using Still Image”, published in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (IJARCCE), Vol 5, Issue 12, December 2016
- “Fire Extinguishing Robot”, published in International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (IJARCCE), Vol 5, Issue 12, December 2016
- Sowjanya M N, Deepika T V and Amrutha. R presented a technical paper “Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Device for People with Communication Disorder” in International Conference on Signal Processing and Computational Research (ICSPCCR-16), VVIET Mysuru which was also published in International Journal of Engineering Research in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (IJEREEE),Vol 2, Issue 5, May2016
- Lalitha. K, Deepika T V, Sowjanya M N, Stafford Michahial “Human identification based on iris recognition using support vector machines ”, International Conference on Signal Processing, Communication and Computational Research (ICSPCCR-16), Vidya Vikas Institute of Engineering & Technology, Mysuru, May 2016.
- Amrutha. R, Lalitha. K ,Deepika T V, “Patient Monitoring Robot ” International Conference on Signal Processing, Communication and Computational Research (ICSPCCR-16), Vidya Vikas Institute of Engineering & Technology, Mysuru, May 2016.
- Deepika T V, Sowjanya M N, Amrutha R “Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Device for People with Communication Disorder” International Conference on Signal Processing, Communication and Computational Research (ICSPCCR-16), Vidya Vikas Institute of Engineering & Technology, Mysuru, May 2016.
- Presented a paper on “A Zigbee Based Monitoring And Protection System For Building Electrical Safety” in national exhibition & Symposium on Innovative & Futuristic Approaches in Science & Technology, conducted by Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh on February 28th 2015
Faculty development activities :
- Attended a five day workshop on NI LabVIEW “DAQ Training using MyDAQ” organized by Dept. of Electronics & Instrumentation Engg., GSSSIETW, Mysuru from 8th to 12th January 2018.
- Attended a three day workshop on “MATLAB R2017a” organized by the Dept. of Electrical & Electronics Engg., VVCE, Mysuru in association with CoreEL Technologies, Bengaluru from 28th to 30th July 2017.
- Attended a three day faculty development program on “Current Research Trends in Autonomous Robotics” from 17th to 19th July 2017 organized by Department of Instrumentation Technology and Department of Electrical & Electronics Engg., GSSSIETW, Mysuru in association with Silicon microsysytems, Bengaluru
- Attended a one day faculty development program on “Research Methodology” on 9th june 2017 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended one day FDP on “Research Methodology” on 9th May 2017
- Attended a Five Day Workshop on LabVIEW Core 1 & 2 by National Instruments, Bengaluru from 3rd Feb to 7th Feb 2017, organized by Department of Instrumentation Technology.
- Attended a One Day FDP on “Blooms Taxonomy” on 31st January 2017, organized at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended IEEE PES One Day Workshop on “Women in Power Engineering” on 16th December2016 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru
- Attended Faculty Development Program on “Antenna theory Design and analysis” at GSSSIETW, Mysore from 27th January 2016 to 29th January 2016.
- Attended a five days workshop on “Faculty Orientation Program” conducted by academy for staff development, VTU Regional Centre, Mysore
- Participated in a one day workshop on “Use, Abuse and Misuse of Language in Research Publications” Organized by VTU PG Studies, Mysore in 2014.
- Participated in Conference on “Embedded Developer conference 2013”Organized by Silicon India, Bangalore in 2013.
Department level activities :
- Conducted a one day workshop on Pspice Simulator for 4th sem students on 21th april 2018
- Question paper in charge- working as department level question paper in charge from FEB 2016
- Alumni association coordinator- working as department level Alumni Association coordinator from 2015.
- Worked as coordinator for National Conference on Robotics Automation Control And Embedded Systems(NCRACES-2017)
- Worked as coordinator for ROBOTEER-2016 and 2017
- Worked as coordinator for National Conference on Power Systems and Industrial Automation(NCPSIA-2016)
College level activities :
- Worked as Coordinator for ICEECCOT-2017
- Worked as coordinator for NCRACES-2017, NCRACES-2018
- Worked as Coordinator for Roboteer-2016
- Worked as event coordinator for Mime, shot-put and discuss throw in Geethayaana-2017
- Worked as sports coordinator for VTU Rest of Bangalore zone Women Throwball and Volley Ball Championship 2015-16 and Mysore Zone Table Tennis Championship 2016-17
- Worked as event coordinator for pencil sketch and debate in Geethayaana-2016
Professional Membership :
- Life member of Instrument Society of India (MISOI).
- Life member of ISTE(LM113688)
Awards Received :
100% Results in the following subjects
- Analytical and Pharmaceutical Instrumentation
- Laser and Optical Instrumentation
- Process Instrumentation
- Aircraft Instrumentation
Contact Details :
Department of Instrumentation Technology
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 408)
My Visions :
- To obtain a challenging position in a high quality engineering environment where my resourceful experience and academic skills will add value to organizational operations.
- Seeking an academic position as a researcher and lecturer in the field of Electronics and Instrumentation. Perform research, including teaching courses and supervising students in their academic assignment and research work.
- To get registered to PHD.