Faculty Name : Nagesh M S
Department : Instrumentation Technology
Dept. of Instrumentation Technology
Education Details :
- Master of Technology in Industrial Automation & Robotics, NIE, Mysuru, 2013
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering, VVCE, Mysuru, 2010
Personal Details :
- Reading news Paper & Novels.
- Listening music
- Playing Football & Cricket.
Languages know: Kannada, English
Profession Experience :
- Working as Assistant Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysuru from 11.07.2016 to till date.
- Worked as Assistant Professor at TOCE, Bengaluru from 17.01.2014 to 30.06.2016
Academic Activities :
- Have Guided 03 UG Projects.
- Have guided 02 mini Projects.
- Paper setter for the subject Digital Signal processing(2015), TOCE, Bengaluru.
- External lab examiner: Microcontroller, Power electronics
Department Level Activities :
- Coordinated the two days workshop on “Object Tracking Robot Using Image Processing” conducted by IIT madras, organized at TOCE, Bengaluru, 11th and 12th March 2015.
- Worked as Project coordinator, Seminar coordinator, placement coordinator, Time table coordinator, Sports coordinator.
Faculty Development Activities :
- Attended Faculty Development Programme on “Current trends in robotics and control“ conducted by NIE, Mysuru, 10th to 14th March 2016
- One day workshop on “Rapid Prototyping” at NIE, Mysore.
- Participated in International Conference on ‘Additive Manufacturing Technologies-AM’ Nimhans Convention Centre, Bangalore.
- Two days workshop on “Latest Technologies on Product Lifecycle Management” organized by Dassault systems at JSSATE, Bangalore.
Administrative Activities :
- Worked in Exam Section as coordinator for conduction of VTU Exams, TOCE, Bengaluru
Awards Received :
- 100% Results Award for the subjects handled
- Modeling and Simulation
- Power Electronics
Contact Details :
#E406, 2nd stage, CITB, Kuvempunagar, Mysuru-570023
(Mobile No. : 9945292800)
My Visions :
- Get registered to PhD.
- Become an Entrepreneur.