Faculty Name : Nagesh M S
Department : Instrumentation Technology
Dept. of Instrumentation Technology
Education Details :
- Master of Technology in Industrial Automation & Robotics, NIE, Mysuru, 2013
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering, VVCE, Mysuru, 2010
Personal Details :
- Date of Birth: 25/12/1988
- Languages Known: Kannada, English and Hindi.
- Nationality: Indian.
Profession Experience :
- Working as Assistant Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysuru from 11.07.2016 to till date.
- Worked as Assistant Professor at TOCE, Bengaluru from 17.01.2014 to 30.06.2016
Work Experience :
- As Assistant Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysuru from July 2016 to till date.
- As Assistant Professor at THE OXFORD COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, Bangalore from January 2014 to June 2016
- As Application Engineer at THE SEQRONICS INDIA PVT LTD, Mysore.
Journal Publications :
- Nagesh M S “PLC Based Diesel Generator Automation” International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology, May/June 2018.
- Nagesh M S “Multipurpose Cleaning Robot” International Journal for Science and Advance Research in Technology, May 2018
- Nagesh M S “Hexa Agri Robot”, International Digital Library Technology & Research Special Issue (SCOPUS INDEXED), International e-Journal For Technology And Research-2017, May 2017.
- Nagesh M S, Stafford Michahial “Fire Extinguishing Robot”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, December 2016.
- Mahanthesh U, Nagesh M S, & Sowjanya M N “Design of Central Nursing Station and SMS Intimation to the Doctor Using LabView”, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, December 2016.
Conference Publications :
- Nagesh M S Presented paper “PLC Based Diesel Generator Automation” Second National Conference on Robotics, Automation, Controls and Embedded System (NCRACES-2018), on 7th May 2018 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru
- Nagesh M S Presented paper “Automatic Fire Fighting Robot” National Conference on Sustainable Engineering and Management (NCSEM-17), on 26th May, 2017 at TOCE, Bengaluru.
- Nagesh M S Presented paper “Hexa Agri Robot” in National Conference on Advanced Techniques in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (NCATEE-17), on 10th May 2017 at SJBIT, Bengaluru.
Academic Activities :
- Have Guided 08 UG Projects.
- Have guided 05 mini Projects.
Department Level Activities :
- Worked as coordinator in Second National Conference on Robotics, Automation, Control and Embedded Systems “NCRACES-2018” held on 7th May 2018 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Worked as coordinator for organizing 3 Day Faculty Development Programme on Current Research Trends in Autonomous Robotics held on 17th to 19th July 2017 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru
- Worked as coordinator in National Conference on Robotics, Automation, Control and Embedded Systems “NCRACES-2017” held on 22nd May 2017, organized at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Worked as Coordinator in inter college Robotic competition “ROBOTEER-2017 on 25th May 2017 at GSSSIETW Mysuru
- Worked as Coordinator in inter college Robotic competition ROBOTEER-2016” on 25th October 2016 at GSSSIETW Mysuru
- Working as departmental Web Coordinator from December 2016.
- Working as TechTree Program Coordinator from July 2016.
- Coordinated the Industrial visits to ACE components for Third Semester Students on 22th October 2016.
- Coordinated the two days workshop on “Object Tracking Robot Using Image Processing” conducted by IIT madras, organized at TOCE, Bengaluru, 11th and 12th March 2015.
- Worked as Project coordinator, Seminar coordinator, placement coordinator, Time table coordinator, Sports coordinator at TOCE, Bengaluru
Faculty Development Activities :
- Attended five day workshop on “Measurement & Automation Using MyRIO” by National Instruments, Bengaluru, from 23rd to 27th April 2018 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru
- Attended 3 day 3 Day Faculty Development Programme on “Current Research Trends in Autonomous Robotics” held on 17th to 19th July 2017 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru
- Attended one day Faculty Development Programme on Research Methodology at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 9th June 2017.
- Five days Workshop on “LabView Core 1 & Core 2”, by National Instruments from 3rd to 7th February 2017, organized at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- One day FDP on “Recent trends in Science and Mathematics” organized at GSSSIETW.
- Five days FDP on “New Trends on Robotics and Controls” at NIE, Mysore from 10/03/16 to 14/03/16.
- Participated in International Conference on ‘Additive Manufacturing Technologies-AM 2012’ on 27-28th August 2012 at Nimhans Convention Centre, Bangalore.
- Two days workshop on “Latest Technologies on Product Lifecycle Management” organized by Dassault systems on 9th and 10th of April 2012 at JSSATE, Bangalore.
- One day workshop on “Rapid Prototyping” at NIE, Mysore.
- Three days training on “Programmable Logic Controller” organized by VTU-Bosch Rexroth Centre of Competence in Automation Technology, Mysore on 14th, 15th and 16th of June 2013.
- Industrial Training at Fanuc India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore for 8 weeks from 09/07/12 to 25/08/12.
Administrative Activities :
- Worked in Exam Section as coordinator for conduction of VTU Exams, TOCE, Bengaluru
Awards Received :
- Robotics and Control
- 100% Results Award for the subjects handled
- Modeling and Simulation
- Power Electronics
Contact Details :
#E406, 2nd stage, CITB, Kuvempunagar, Mysuru-570023
(Mobile No. : 9945292800)
My Visions :
- Get registered to PhD.
- Become an Entrepreneur.