Faculty Name : Krishna Veni K
Department : Electronics & Communication Engineering
Dept. of Electronics & Communication Engineering
Education Details :
- Pursuing AMIE (Associate Member of Institution of Engineers ) in Institution of Engineers, (India) Kolkata.
- Diploma in IETE (The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers, Delhi ), Mysore 2010
Personal Details :
- DOB : 12/07/1978
- Hobbies : Reading Spiritual Books, Singing & Listening Music.
- Languages Know : Kannada, English and Hindi.
Profession Experience :
Total Experience: 6 Years
Industrial Experience :
- Assistant Instructor in Dept. of Instrumentation Technology, GSSSIETW, Mysuru, from July 2016 to Till Date
- Worked as Faculty in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering Technology, Mysore from March 2011 to July 2016.
- Worked as Trainee in Keynes Technology from February 2010 to July 2010.
Academic Activities :
- Preparation of practical Time Table for exam, Mobility List of students, Question paper Indent
- Documentation of Result Analysis, Industrial Visits, student’s association details.
- Documentation of Final Year students Biodata and slam book preparation.
- Department Library books maintenance.
- Maintenance of Laboratory stock book register and Lab Manuals for Laboratory.
- Maintenance of Students IA & Attendance registers.
- Maintenance of Final year Projects synopsis, seminar, Projects.
- Maintenance of office circulars records.
Administrative Activities :
- Coordinated in COMED-K during Admissions.
- Coordinated the COMED-K, CET and GATE examinations.
Contact Details :
Department of ECE,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
My Vision :
To seek a Professional career with an established organization, looking for a long-term association where individual skills, hard work and honesty are recognized and conductive work culture is provided and sample opportunity to learn and enrich my competencies in my profession.