Faculty Name : Raghunandan M S
Department : Mechanical
Raghunandan M S
Dept. of Mechanical,
Education Details :
- Master of Technology in Computational Analysis in Mechanical Science, VVCE, Mysore, 2012
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, VVIET, Mysore, 2010
Personal Details :
- Date of birth : 04/09/1988
- Hobbies : Photography, Reading, Listening to music and Biking.
- Languages Known: Kannada, English
Profession Experience :
- Working as Assistant Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysore from Sept.2012 to till date
- Published a paper on “Review on Micro-electro mechanical system” International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development (IJTSRD), Volume 5, Issue 1, December 2020, pp 996-999.
- Published a paper on "A Review on Lubrication and Its Importance" in International Journal of Scientific Research and Development (IJSRD), Volume 7, issue 9, December 2019, pp 232-235
- Published a paper on “An overview of thermal expansion behaviour on microstructure formation of Al-base alloy metal matrix composites by centrifugal casting” in IJSDR, Volume 4, Issue 1, January 2019, pp 92-96.
- Published a paper on “Plasma Spray Gun: Literature Review on Cooling Efficiency” in IJTSRD, Volume 2, Issue 5, August 2018, pp 659-664.
- Presented an International Journal on “Manufacturing Techniques of Polymer Matrix Composite” in International Journal for Scientific Research & Development (IJSRD), ISSN (online): 2321-0613, Vol. 5, Issue 07, September 2017,pp 368-372, Impact factor=4.396. UGC Approved Journal.
- Raghunandan M S. Published a paper on “IMPROVEMENT OF COOLING EFFICIENCY OF PLASMA SPRAY GUN NOZZLE” in International Journal of New Technology & Research (IJNTR), vol. 2, issue 5, May 2016, pp. 52-55.
- Presented International level Paper on “ANALYSIS AND IMPROVEMENT OF PLASMA SPRAY GUN NOZZLE” in ICCTEM, VVCE, Mysore, July 2012.
Academic Activities :
- Organized special talk on “3D Printing for Industrial Applications” on 13th November 2020 from Dept. of Mechanical, GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Organized special talk on “Recent Trends & Job Opportunities in Automobile Industry” on 17th October 2020 from Dept. of Mechanical, GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Worked as Transport Coordinator for 4th IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer Technologies, and Optimization Techniques (ICEECCOT-2019) on 13th and 14th December 2019 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Worked as Coordinator for International Conference on Adaptive Computational Intelligence (ICACI-2019) on 18th and 19th July 2019 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Worked as Coordinator for International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer Technologies and Optimization Techniques (ICEECCOT-2018) on 14th and 15th December 2018 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Coordinated in Two days International Conference on “ICEECCOT” on 15th & 16th December 2017, organized by GSSSIETW, Mysuru-16.
- Worked as External Examiner in CIT (Mandya), BGSIT (Mandya), GEC (Chamaraja Nagar), and GEC (K R PET) during VTU practical examination.
- Worked as valuator for VTU Examination.
- Prepared Workshop Practice Manual for first year B.E. as per VTU Syllabus 2014.
Faculty Development Activities :
- Participated in 5 day FDP(virtual) on “Recent Trends in Fluid Dynamics” from 17th to 21st November 2020 organized by Sapthagiri College of Engineering in association with CMTI, Bengaluru.
- Attended one day webinar in “Food for Present World and the Future” on 5th october 2020 organized by Dept. of Chemistry, GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Participated 5 days FDP Online Workshop on “Universal Human Values on the theme Inculcating Universal Human Values in Technical Education” during 21st to 25th September, 2020 as Organized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Participated in One-week FDP on “Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC&R)” organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, VVCE, Mysuru in association with ISHRAE Mysuru Chapter during 3rd August 2020 to 8th August 2020.
- Participated inOne-week VTU FDP onEngineering Analysis for Thermofluids Research Challenges using ANSYS during 27 July 2020 to 31 July 2020.
- Participated in One- Week Faculty Development Programme on “Trends in Energy Conservation Technologies” during July 6-11, 2020, organised by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering, Mysuru.
- Attended 5 Days Online FDP on “Research Techniques and Sustainable Development in Mechanical Engineering” Organized by Department of mechanical Engineering in association with CEMS, ISHRAE Mumbai Chapter & ISTE Student Chapter during 29th June – 03rd July 2020.
- Attended a Webinar on “Introduction to CFD with practical insights” organized by School of Mechanical Engineering, REVA University, Bengaluru.
- Participated in One day National Webinar on Role of Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing) during Covid-19 on 9th June 2020
- Participated in online webinar on “Design of Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger”on May 31st, 2020 organized by Department of Chemical Engineering.
- Participated in the Webinar "COMBUSTION AND ITS DIAGNOSTICS", presented by Dr.T.M.Muruganandam, Professor, Department of Aerospace Engineering, IIT Madras and organized by the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Francis Xavier Engineering College,Tirunelveli on 5th June 2020.
- Participated in the webinar on “Composite Manufacturing & Tooling” organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Francis Xavier Engineering College, Tirunelveli on 4th June 2020.
- Participated in the webinar on “Additive Manufacturing – 3D printing” organized by CAD Modeling and Fabrication & Manufacturing Applied Laboratory, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Francis Xavier Engineering College, Tirunelveli on 3rd June 2020.
- Participated in a webinar on “Insights to Industry 4.0” on 29th May 2020 organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, S.A. Engineering College (Autonomous), Chennai, India.
- Participated in Online 7 day FDP on Renewable Energy Sources: A Way Ahead organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering in association with ASM International (American Society of Materials) Pune Chapter and ISHRAE (The Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers) Nagpur Chapter during 15 May 2020 to 21 May 2020.
- Attended webinar on 20th and 21st May 2020 on “Industry Scenario after Covid 19” organized by Training and Placement department, GCOERC, Nashik.
- Attended National Level FDP on “Decoding Examination during and post Covid19” webinar on 8th May 2020 organized by SKILLSLATE India and powered by Zovy Studios, Pune.
- Participated in ‘FEEL Teacher – Developing, Counselling, Mentoring’ Learning and Development Intervention, organized by GSSS SimhaSubbamahalakshmi First Grade College, Mysuru in association with Office of the Joint Director, Mysuru region, Department of Collegiate Education, Government of Karnataka, and conducted by College for Leadership and HRD, Mangaluru on 13th January 2020 at GSSS SimhaSubbamahalakshmi First Grade college, Mysuru, Karnataka.
- Participated in the 2nd International Seminar on Research and Innovation in Engineering and Technology (ISRIET), organized by GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 16th December 2019.
- Attended national seminar on “Women Empowerment in India” by Dr. Jothibai of AgapeCARE society, Malaysia on 18th July 2019 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended One Day Hand on session on "NAAC SSR Preparation" by IEEE branch on 16thApril 2019 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended a talk by Smt. S Gowthami, Founder Secretary, Allinov R & D Pvt Ltd. on IPR for students and faculty members at GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 12th Jan, 2019.
- Attended IPR for students and faculty members by Shwethsree Majumder, Principal, FIDUS Law Chamber via AICTE under IEEE cell on 10th Jan, 2019.
- Attended India First Leadership Talk Series by Shri Anand Mahindra by MHRD, AICTE on personality development by IEEE, GSSSIETW, Mysuru on 8th Jan, 2019.
- Participated in Energy Conversion Building Code (ECBC) FDP from 25th to 28th July, 2018 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended one week refresher course on ISHARAE refresher course on Refrigeration and Air conditioning by AICTE-ISHRAE course at College of Engineering, Pune from 26th to 30 Jun, 2017.
- Attended Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Cell Inauguration FDP on 16th May, 2018 in GSSSIETW, Mysuru
- Participated one day Faculty Development Program on “Collaborative Research and pedagogy” at GSSS Institute of Engg & Technology for women, Mysore, held on 3rd August 2017
- Attended one day Faculty Development Program on “Blooms Taxonomy” for better understanding of the preparation of Question Papers during the course, organizing by ISTE Chapter, GSSSIETW on Monday 11th September 2017.
- Participated 3 day’s FDP program on “Recent Trends in Nanoscience and Technology (RTNST-2017)” held on 12th -14th October 2017. GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended one day FDP on “Research Methodology & Teaching Information Security- An overview” under ISTE forum on 9th June 2017 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended one day workshop on “Bloom’s taxonomy” on 31st January 2017 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attend one day FDP on “cloud computing and education” under ISTE forum on 20th July 2016 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended one day FDP on “OBE-NBA workshop” on 7th June 2016.
- Attended workshop on “NBA Accreditation” from 21st to 23rd July 2015 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended Workshop on Advanced Mechanical Engineering in 2012, VVIET, Mysore.
- Attended Workshop on Hydraulics and Pneumatics in 2010 by Bosch Rexroth, VTU ROM
Administrative Activities :
- Regularly coordinating sports and cultural events towards techno cultural fest, GSSSIETW, Mysore.
- Worked as Room Superintend for COMED-K, GATE Examinations.
- Worked as photography coordinator in NBA Accreditation workshop, hosted by GSSSIETW, Mysuru in July, 2015.
- Worked as T-shirt coordinator for cultural fest, GSSSIETW, Mysuru in 2014.
Awards Received :
- Received certificate for achieving 100% results in Elements of Mechanical Engineering subject in the academic year 2019–20
- Received certificate for achieving 100% results in Elements of Mechanical Engineering subject in the academic year 2018–19.
- Received certificates for achieving 100% results in Computer Aided Engineering and Drawing Elements of Mechanical Engineering subjects in the academic year 2014–15, 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18.
- Received awards and certificates for achieving 100% results in Computer Aided Engineering Drawing and Elements of Mechanical Engineering Subject in the academic year 2012–13 and 2013-14.
Department of Mechanical,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 1137)
My Visions :
To inspire young people with passion, vision and future.