Faculty Name : Mr. DEEPAK
Department : Engineering Science
Department of Civil Engineering,
- Perusing Ph.D in Civil Engineering (Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering, Mysore, 2017)
- Master of Technology in Construction Technology (K.V.G College of Engineering, Sullia, 2015)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering (Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore, 2013)
- Date of birth : 19/04/1989
- Hobbies : Volunteering and community involvement, Journaling, Writing, Blogging.
- Languages Known: Kannada, English, Hindi, Marathi, Konkani and Telgu
- Working as Associate Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysore from 23.05.2022 to till date.
- Working as Online tutor for student from international (1) The University of Newcastle, Australia and Savitribai Phule PUNE University(1) from 03-03-2018 to 20-04-2022
- Worked as Assistant Professor at KSSEM, Bangalore from 16.01.2016 to 23.01.2018
“AN INVESTIGATION ON MECHANICAL PROPERTIES AND MICROSTRUCTURAL ANALYSIS OF MORTAR AND CONCRETE USING SLAG AND SLAG SAND”
Course Work Examination and Comprehensive Viva-Voce.
- Working as Associate Professor at GSSSIETW, MYSORE from 06-10-2022 to till date.
- Research Scholar at VVCE, MYSORE from 12/04/2017
- Worked as Assistant Professor at ACEM from 29-07-2019 to 11-03-2020
- Worked as Assistant Professor at Canara Engineering College, Benjanapadavu form 03-08-2015 to 20-06-2019.
Consultancy / funded projects: 01
Labs established: Nil
Journal Publications: International journals
- Deepak , Dayananda H. S, (2018), “A Study of Mechanical Properties of Structural Concrete incorporating Partial Replacement of Cement by GGBS and Natural Sand by Slag Sand”, IJRASET, Vol. 6(V), pp. 794-801.
- Deepak, Dayananda H. S, Chandrashekhara A, Kishor Kumar B. R, (2021), “Feasibility Studies on Demolition Recycled Fine Aggregate and Sea Sand as Partial Replacement to Natural Fine Aggregate in Concrete”, Vol. 7(3), pp.61-68. https://doi.org/10.46610/JOCCE.2021.v07i03.006
- DEEPAK, DAYANANDA H. S. (2022), “Reuse and Recycle of Steel Industry By-Products in Construction Materials – A Review”, Vol. 10(1), pp. 589-606. ISSN: 2320-2882
- DEEPAK1, DAYANANDA H. S, VIJAYA KUMAR M. S, SOWMYA P. T, (2022) “By-Products of Steel Industry as a Complementary Material in Construction”, Vol 9(8), pp. 1700-1707. e-ISSN: 2395-0056 p-ISSN: 2395-0072
- Student counselor
- Worked as Room Invigilator, Flying squad team member, Evaluator and Subject Expert for VTU Exams since from 2015
- NAAC and NBA Co-coordinator for various committee
- One week workshop on research methodology at V.T.U Research Center Muddenahalli.
Workshop Conducted : Nil
Professional membership: MISTE
Awards received: Nil
Books / monograms: Nil
Department of Physics,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Empowering students to full fill their academic and professional passions in an engineering college that is diverse.