Faculty Name : Shyleshwari M Shetty
Department : Computer Science and Engineering
Department Of CSE.
Education Details :
- Master of Technology, Computer Science and Engineering, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, 2012-2014.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Information Science & Engineering, GSSSIETW, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, 2009-2012.
Personal Details :
- DOB: 02-07-1991
- Hobbies: Listening to music and Reading books
- Languages: English, Kannada, Hindi
Professional Experience :
- Assistant Professor, GSSSIETW, Mysore, 29th July 2019 to till date.
- Assistant Professor, JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida, UP, 24th Oct 2016 to 15th Dec 2018.
- Assistant Professor, Ekalavya Institute of Technology, Ummathur, Chamarajanagar, 9th Feb 2015 to 14th Oct 2016.
- Published a paper titled “Smart Simon Bot with Public Sentiment Analysis for Novel Covid 19 Tweets Stratifcation” in SN Computer Science (Springer nature jounal) on 29 March 2021
- Published a paper titled “Sentiment analysis: Detecting polarity in text” in International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, vol 8 issue 11, 2020.
- Published a paper titled “Providing security and efficiency for content distribution using network coding in WSN” in IJERT journal on 2014.
- Presented a paper entitled “Smart simon bot with public sentiment analysis for novel covid-19 tweets stratification” in the 2nd international conference on adaptive computational intelligence (ICACI-2020) organized under IQAC by GSSSIETW Mysuru on 15th & 16th December 2020.
- Presented a paper titled “Sentiment analysis: Detecting polarity in text” in Second national Conference, The Institution of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers Mysuru on 21st jun 2020.
- Presented a paper in National conference on “Frontiers of Computer Science” at DBIT, Bangalore on 2014.
- Presented a paper in National conference on “Real Time Systems” at City Engineering College, Bangalore on 2014.
- Presented a paper in National conference on “Emerging Trends in Engineering Technology” at GMIT, Mandya on 2014.
- Presented a paper in National conference on “Emerging Trends in Engineering Technology” at GMIT, Mandya on 2013.
Academic Activities :
- Delivered Talk on php in one week online certification course on “Full stack web application development-1.0” conducted from 06/09/2021 to 11/9/2021.
- Delivered Talk on php in one week online certification course on “Full stack web application development-1.0” conducted from 10/08/2020 to 16/08/2020.
- Practical Examination duties for BE Examination VTU
- Certification courses:
- CISCO: Introduction to Cyber security, Introduction to IoT
- Saylor: Computer Communication and networking, Operating systems.
- Qualified UGC NET examination for eligibility of assistant professor, June 2019.
- Mooc/NPTEL Courses:
- Completed course on Computer networks and internet protocol.
Faculty Development Activities/Seminars:
- Participated in ATAL sponsored 5-days FDP on “Artificial intelligence(AI)” from 20/9/2021 to 24/9/2021.
- Participated in NPTEL-Aicte sponsored FDP on Computer networks and internet protocol from jan-april 2021.
- Participated in 5-day FDP on “IoT Protocols and WSN- Theory and Practice” organized by Bangalore Institute of Technology and Eakya from 17th to 21st Aug 2020
- Participated in 3-day FDP and Quiz on “Data Structures Using Python” organized by VVCE, 18th to 20th Aug 2020
- Participated in 3-day FDP on “Big data” organized by VVCE, 7th ,8th & 10th Aug 2020
- Participated in 3 day FDP on “Cyber Security and Blockchain Technologies” from 13 th to 15 th july 2020
- Participated in Online FDP on “Artificial Intelligence” organized by CS Dept,RYMEC.
- Participated 3-day FDP (online) on "IOT with Artificial Intelligence" at SCRCE, Eluru,from 27th to 29th May 2020
- Participated in the Faculty Development Programme on “Applications of GIS and Remote sensing” at JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida from 21/05/2018 to 25/05/2018.
- Participated in the Faculty Development Programme on “SciLab” at JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida from 21/08/2017 to 25/08/2017.
- Participated in the Faculty Development Programme on “Machine Learning and its Application in Text and image Analytics” at JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida from 30/01/2017 to 03/02/2017.
- Participated in National level workshop on “HTML5” at Ekalava College of Engineering from 22/09/2016 to 23/09/2016.
- Participated in National level workshop on “Big Data Analytics & Hadoop” at Ekalava College of Engineering from 23/02/2016 to 24/02/2016.
- Participated in “Simulation of Wireless Network Using NS2” workshop at Reva College of Engineering, Bangalore on 2014.
- Mentoring coordinator-2020-21 to till date
- Alumni coordinator - 2020-21 to till date
- ISSA Coordinator - 2019
- Student Counselor
Awards Received :
- Received Appreciation certificate for 100% result in “Introduction to Software testing” (V Sem, CSE) B.E VTU Examinations held in Dec – Jan 2019-2020.
Contact Details :
Department of CSE,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/305.(EXT-204).
My Vision :
My vision is to produce qualified graduates with significant professional knowledge, high ethics, creative ideas and great leadership skills to respond to the changes in the economy, technology and society.