Faculty Name : Ashwini R H
Department : Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Human Resource Management
Educational Details :
- (Ph.D) in Management, from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum-2018
- MBA in Human Resources from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum-2013
- BE in Information Science from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum-2011
Personal Details :
- Date of birth : 06-04-1989
- Languages Known: Kannada, Hindi, English, Telugu
Profession Experience :
- Currently Working as Assistant Professor at Dept of MBA, GSSSIETW, Mysore from April 2021 till date.
- Worked as Assistant Professor at Dept of MBA, SECAB Institute of Engineering & Technology, Vijayapur. from December 2017 to January 2021.
- Worked as Freelance Trainer from March to December 2017.
- Worked as Freelance Recruitment Consultant From February 2015 to April 2016
- Worked as Assistant Professor at Dept of MBA, SECAB Institute of Engineering & Technology, Vijayapur. From September 2013 to April 2014.
FDP Attended :
- Attended one-week Online Faculty Development Program on “Analytical Tools”. Conducted by CMS Business School.
- One Week International e-Symposium on “Online Modes of Teaching and Learning: A Global Perspective” conducted by Guru Kashi University Punjab.
- Three Days Management Program on “Digital Marketing”- conducted by RNSIT-Bangalore.
- One Day Webinar on “Intellectual Property Rights”- Conducted by SBS, Vijayapur.
- One day VTU Faculty Orientation Program on 16th June.
- AITCE sponsored One week STTP “Innovative Approaches in Teaching Pedagogy” organized by Sahyadri college of Engineering and Management.
Academic Activities :
- Handled the Role of Academic Coordinator of MBA department.
- Organize academic competitions amongst the students, like quiz, Debates, Essay, etc
- Mentoring and Counseling program for students.
- Project coordinator.
- Active Participation in organizing management events and fests.
Contact details :
Department of Master of Business Administration (MBA)
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women