Faculty Name : Dr. G Sreeramulu Mahesh
Designation : Professor and Head
Department : Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Dr. G. Sreeramulu Mahesh
B.E., M.E., Ph.D., ISTE
Educational Details :
- Ph.D in Power Systems, V.T.U, 2019
- M.E in Applied Electronics, Madras University, 2002
- B.E in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, MSRIT, Bangalore University, 1997.
Personal Details :
- Date of Birth: 01/05/1976
- Hobbies: Reading, Playing, Listening Music
- Languages Known: Kannada, English, Hindi, Telugu
Research Guidance :
- Awarded Eight Ph.D. Scholars in the areas of Power Systems, Power Electronics, and Image Possessing
- Guiding Five Research Scholars for Ph.D Program
- Awarded One MS.C Engineering by Research.
Professional Experience :
- Working as Professor and Head, GSSSIETW, Mysuru from June 2022- till date
- Worked as Professor, EEE & Placement Officer, Sri Venkateswara Engineering College, Tirupati Nov-2020 – May, 2022
- Worked as Associate Professor, Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupati June,2019 – Aug,2020
- Worked as Associate Professor, Saveetha University, School of Engineering, Chennai Sept,2018 – June,2019
- Worked as Assistant Professor, REVA University, Bangalore Aug,2006 – Aug,2018
- Worked as Assistant Professor, Sir M.V.I.T, Bangalore Sept,2004 – Aug,2006
- Worked as Assistant Professor, Adiayamaan College of Engineering, Hosur Feb,2002 – Oct,2004
- Materials Today: Proceedings, ”Energy Management with Blockchain Technology in DC Microgrids”, May 2021.(Elsevier)
- IOP - Materials Science and Engineering, ”An optimized Energy Cost Analysis using Fuzzy Logic Control Algorithm for the autonomous Microgrid”, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Feb 2021.
- Journal of Physics - Conference Series (JPCS),”Energy Management with Bi-Directional Converters in DC Microgrids”, December 2019.
- IJEAT,”A Fuzzy Logic Based Controller for the Bidirectional Converter in an Electric Vehicle”, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, Volume-9 Issue-1, Page No. 58-62, October 2019.
- JARDCS, “Case Studies on VVVFD Part I: Estimation of Harmonics and Interharmonics at various operating Frequencies”, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, December 2017.
- IEEE-PEDES, “Characterization Of Power System Attributes For Nonlinear Loads Through Sub-Space Signal Methods”, IEEE-PEDES, Trivandrum, Dec 2016.
- Journal for Research, “Harmonic Mitigation using D STATCOM through a Current Control Technique”, Journal for Research, Volume 2, No. 1, 2016, pp.75-80.
- Asian Journal of Engineering and Technology Innovation, “Study of Harmonics and Mitigating Technique for Industrial Non-linear load”, Asian Journal of Engineering and Technology Innovation, Volume 2016, Issue 3.
- ANUSANDHANA, Journal of NMIT, “Application of STATCOM for Mitigation of Harmonics”, ANUSANDHANA, Journal of NMIT, Bangalore, 2014, pp.23-28.
Conferences Attended :
- International Conference, ICAME 2022, SRM University Chennai, March 24-26, 2022”Reliable power sharing Technique between Decentralized DGs in Microgrids”.
- International Conference, Research and Advances in Mechanical Engineering”An optimized Energy Cost Analysis using Fuzzy Logic Control Algorithm for the autonomous Microgrid”, at Vignan Institute of Technology and Science, Hyderabad, Telangana, India., held on 10th & 11th December, 2020.
- International Conference, Multidisciplinary Technologies & Challenges in Industry - 4.0 (ICMTCI-4.0),”An Automatic Power Sharing Technique with Decentralized DGs for Micro grid”, on virtual mode, organized by East Point College of Engineering and Technology, Bengaluru, held on 18th-19th September 2020
- International Conference, “The Detection of Power Quality disturbances Using Wavelet Technique”, Dayanand Sagar college of Engineering, Bangalore, April 24, 2010.
- International Conference, “The Application of Power Quality disturbances Using Wavelet transforms”, 3rd National Conference on Advances in Energy Conversion Technologies , April 3-4, 2009, Manipal University, Manipal, Karnataka.
- National Conference, “The Application of Multiwavelets in Image Processing“, SJBIT, Bangalore, 2007.
Patents & Book Chapters :
- Standalone Lighting Arrangement System, IPR, Oct. 2020. Published
- A Clutch Lever Restriction Assembly, IPR, Aug. 2021. Published
- Magzine Article, “Power Quality :Problems and Solutions”, The Electrical Review Magazine, Februray 2003.
- AAP, CRC Press, a Taylor & Francis Group, Book Title: Impacts and Challenges of the Internet of Things in Agriculture 4.0, August 2020.
- Application of IoT in Agriculture
- IoT based smart Irrigation system for Smart Agriculture.
Conference/Workshops/ Seminars/ FDP Organized :
- Organized the International Conference at Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupati, Smart Computing and Control of System (ICSCCS) OCT-2019.
- Organized various Workshop at Sri Venkateswara Engineering College Tirupati.
- Introduction to Smart Grid
- Soft Computing Techniques: Fuzzy Logic and Neural Networks
- Computer Aided Applied Single Objective Optimization
- Cloud Computing.
Academic Activities :
- BoS member for Sri Vidyanikethan Engineering College, 2018-2020, Tirupati
- Examiners for various Ph.D thesis evaluations and Viva-Voce conducted
- Worked as expert in Staff selection for various colleges
- Industry Institute Interactions
- Paper setting for UG,PG & Ph.D courses
- Preparation of SAR and Compliance report.
- Preparation of NAAC and Compliance report
Professional Membership :
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
GSSS Institute of Engineering & Technology for Women
My vision :
To produce professionally skilled electrical and electronics engineers to meet out the worldwide requirements in inter and multi-disciplinary domains.