Faculty Name : Shiva Prasad S
Department : Mechanical
Shiva Prasad S
Dept. of Mechanical,
Education Details :
- Pursuing Ph.D in Metal Matrix Composites, VTU research center, VVIET, Mysore
- Master of Technology in Computer Integrated Manufacturing, PESCE, Mandya,2011
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, VVCE, Mysore ,2007
Personal Details :
- Date of birth : 31/10/1984
- Hobbies : Reading books, listening to music.
- Languages Known: English, Kannada, and Hindi
Research Details :
- Pursuing Ph.D.
Profession Experience :
- Working as Assistant Professor at GSSSIETW, Mysore from Aug. 2011 to till date
- Worked as Engineer at Yuken India Limited, Bengaluru, from June 2008 to Mar. 2009
- Worked as Data Analyst at Unilog Content Solution, Mysore from July 2007 to June 2008
Academic Activities :
- Worked as External Examiner in CIT, Mandya and GMIT Mandya.
- Worked as valuator at university level for the subject of “Elements of Mechanical Engineering”
Faculty Development Activities :
- Attended one day FDP on “Research Methodology & Teaching Information Security- An overview” under ISTE forum on 9th June 2017 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended National Seminar on “Advanced Materials for Better Future” on 20th May 2017 at VVIET, Mysuru.
- Attended two day workshop on “Additive Manufacturing” on 12th & 13th April 2017 at ATMCE, Mysuru.
- Attended one day workshop on “Advances in Metrology” on 7th April 2017 at ATMCE, Mysuru.
- Participated in two day FDP on “Industrial Design – Automotive Workflow” during 30th & 31st January 2017, organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, ATMCE, Mysuru.
- Attend three day workshop on “Research methodology and Research Motivational Aspect” in Association with IEEE Bangalore section from 27th to 29th July 2016 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attend one day FDP on “cloud computing and education” under ISTE forum on 20th July 2016 at GSSSIETW, Mysuru.
- Attended one day FDP on “OBE-NBA workshop” on 7th June 2016.
- Participated in the VTU-VGST Faculty Development Program on “RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN CIM & AUTOMATION”, from 8th June to 12th June 2015 at Mangalore Institute of Technology and Engineering (MITE), Moodabidri.
- Attended Workshop on “Robotics” in 2011 at NIE, Mysuru.
- Attended Workshop on “Composites” in 2013 at NIE, Mysuru.
- Attended Workshop on “Finite Element Method “in 2014 at VVIET, Mysuru.
- Attended Workshop on “Anti Corrosion” in 2014 at Ruchi the Prince, Mysuru.
Administrative Activities :
- Regularly coordinating sports and cultural events towards techno cultural fest, GSSSIETW, Mysore.
- Worked as Room Superintend for COMED-K, GATE Examinations.
Awards Received :
- Received awards and certificates for achieving 100% results in Computer Aided Engineering Drawing and Elements of Mechanical Engineering Subject in the academic year 2012–13 and 2013-14.
Contact Details :
Department of Mechanical,
GSSS Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women
Phone : 0821-4257304/05/06 (Extn 137)
My Visions :
To continually develop my potential by acquisition of key personal and professional skills required for advancement within organization.